Vitaliy Shcherba, Inna Krynytska, Mariya Marushchak and Mykhaylo Korda
periodontitis. Arch Balk Med Union 54(1): 64-71, 2019.
7. Marushchak M, Krynytska І, Mazur L, Klishch I, Gabor G, Antonyshyn I. The Relationship between Experimental Alimentary Obesity and Hard Tooth Tissues Mineralization. Jordan Medical Journal 51(1): 25-33, 2017.
8. Tomilina TV. Development of dysbiosis in periodontal rats after splenectomy. Journal of Health Sciences 04(01): 125-134, 2014. (in Russian).
9. Yartseva AA, Stepanov AV, Grebenyuk AN, Antushevich AE, Antonov VG. Microbiocenosis of oral cavity in experimental animals exposed to
Union (EU) Commission Directive 2009/112/EC of 25 August 2009 amending Council Directive 91/439/EEC on driving licences. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion. L223:26–30, 2009.
5. EU Commission Directive 2009/113/EC of 25 August 2009 amending Directive 2006/126/EC of the European Parliament and of the council on driving licences. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion. L 223:31–35, 2009.
6. Brož J, Brabec M, Ždárská DJ et al . Fear of driving license withdrawal in patients with insulin-treated diabetes mellitus negatively influences their decision to
1. OECD/EuropeanUnion (2010), “Cancer Incidence”, in Health at a Glance: Europe 2010, OECD Publishing. http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/9789264090316-18-en.
2. Cancer Research UK. Cancer incidence by age. Available at: http:// www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-info/cancerstats/incidence/age/. [Last accessed on 2014 Nov 10].
3. Jemal A, Bray F, Center MM, Ferlay J, Ward E, Forman D. Global Cancer Statistics. CA Cancer J Clin 2011;61:69-90.
4. Adrian Senciuc. Epidemiologia cancerelor umane
Georgiana Enache, Emilia Rusu, Alexandra Ilinca, Florin Rusu, Adrian Costache and Gabriela Radulian
1. Hajioff S, McKee M. The health of the Roma people: a review of the published literature. J Epidemiol Community Health 54: 864-869, 2000.
2. Dobranici M, Buzea A, Popescu R. The cardiovascular risk factors of the Roma (Gypsies) people in Central-Eastern Europe: a review of the published literature. J Med Life 5: 382-389, 2012.
3. McKee M, Adany R, MacLehose L. Health status and trends in candidate countries. In: McKee M, MacLehose L, Nolte E (eds). Health Policy and EuropeanUnion Enlargement. Open University Press
Ganna M. Shayakhmetova, Larysa B. Bondarenko, Anatoliy V. Matvienko and Valentina M. Kovalenko
1. Mladovsky P, Allin S, Masseria C et al. Health in the EuropeanUnion. Trends and Analysis . Observatory Studies Series № 19, Publications, World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe , Copenhagen, pp 200, 2009. (http://www.euro.who.int/pubrequest).
2. Jeon CY, Murray MB . Diabetes mellitus increases the risk of active tuberculosis: a systematic review of 13 observational studies. PLoS Med 5: e152, 2008.
3. Amaral S, Oliveira PJ, Ramalho-Santos J. Diabetes and the impairment
Larysa B. Bondarenko, Ganna M. Shayakhmetova, Anatoliy V. Matvienko and Valentina M. Kovalenko
1. Mladovsky P, Allin S, Masseria C et al. Health in the EuropeanUnion. Trends and Analysis . Observatory Studies Series № 19 . Publications, World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe , Copenhagen, pp 200, 2009. (http://www.euro.who.int/pubrequest).
2. American Diabetes Association. Diabetic nephropathy. Diabetes Care 24[Suppl 1]:S69-S72, 2001.
3. Ramalho-Santos J, Amaral S, Oliveria PJ. Diabetes and the impairment of reproductive function: Possible role of mitochondria and reactive
American College of Graduate Medical Education, have elevated professionalism as one of six core competencies that must be taught, inculcated, and assessed during undergraduate and graduate medical education. Satisfactory performance is required for graduation and board certification. Another important landmark is the Charter on Professionalism developed and published jointly by the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation, the American College of Physicians and their European counterparts. Since publication, over 130 medical societies and organizations around the
Des Crowley, Walter Cullen, Eamon Laird, John S. Lambert, Tina Mc Hugh, Carol Murphy and Marie Claire Van Hout
the EuropeanUnion and the European Free Trade Association. Epidemiol Infect 2014;142:270-86. 10.1017/S0950268813000940 Hope VD Eramova I Capurro D Donoghoe MC. Prevalence and estimation of hepatitis B and C infections in the WHO European Region: a review of data focusing on the countries outside the EuropeanUnion and the European Free Trade Association Epidemiol Infect 2014 142 270 86
9 Lazarus JV, Sperle I, Maticic M, Wiessing L. A systematic review of Hepatitis C virus treatment uptake among people who inject drugs in the European Region. BMC
Management of Acute Pulmonary Embolism of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). 2014 ESC guidelines on the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism. Eur Heart J 2014; 35: 3033-69. Konstantinides SV Torbicki A Agnelli G Danchin N Fitzmaurice D Galiè N Task Force for the Diagnosis and Management of Acute Pulmonary Embolism of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) 2014 ESC guidelines on the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism Eur Heart J 2014 35 3033 69
2 Borloz MP, Frohna WJ, Phillips CA, Antonis MS. Emergency department focused bedside