Elena Trajkovska-Dokic, Kiril Mihajlov, Gordana Mirchevska, Marko Kostovski, Aneta Blazevska and Snezana Stojkovska
1. Kaakoush N, Castaño-Rodríguez N, Mitchell HM, et al. Global epidemiology of Campylobacter infection. Clin Microbiol Rev 2015; 28(3): 687–720.
2. EFSA, (European Food Safety Authority), ECDC (European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control), 2013. The EuropeanUnion Summary Report on Trends and Sources of Zoonoses, Zoonotic Agents and Food-borne Outbreaks in 2011. EFSA Journal 2013; 11(4): 3129, 250 pp.
3. CDC, (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). Preliminary Food Net data on the incidence of infection with pathogens
Heather J. MacKinnon, John Feehally and Alice C. Smith
Nephrology. 2005; 16: 180-188.
3. Roderick P, Roth M, Mindell J. "Prevalence of Chronic Kidney Disease in England: Findings from the 2009 Health Survey for England". Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. 2011ч 65 (Suppl II): A12
4. Zoccali C, Kramer A, & Jager K. J. "Chronic Kidney Disease and End-stage Renal Disease - a review produced to contribute to the report". The status of health in the EuropeanUnion: towards a healthier Europe. Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation. 2010; 3: 213-224.
5. Heiwe S, & Jacobson S. H
A. Shrestha, R. M. Shrestha, S. Shrestha and S. Shrestha
requirements or a portion of the safety of patient improvement initiatives, hospital transfusion services report all the different hemovigilance happenings to federal, state, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) [ 14 , 15 ]. In 2004, The Norwegian hemovigilance system initiated a system of reporting which is directed to professional and voluntary systems. In 2007, haemovigilance turned out to be the duty of an expert, according to the EuropeanUnion (EU) blood instruction, and recording of serious adverse reactions (SARS) and serious adverse events (SAEs) grew into