• Alves Rui Henrique and Cieslukowski Maciej, 2006, Financial Autonomy of the EuropeanUnion after Enlargement , in FEP Working Papers, no. 217: 1-16.
• Begg Ian, 2011, ‘An EU Tax. Overdue Reform or Federalist Fantasy?’, in Friedrich Ebert Stiftung , International Policy Analysis, February: 1 – 19.
• Begg Ian, Enderlein Henrik, Le Cacheux Jacques and Mrak Mojmir, 2008, Financing of the EuropeanUnion Budget , Study for European Commission, Directorate General for Budget, Contract No 30-CE-0122101/00-72, Final Report.
6. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council and the European Economic and Social Committee, The internal market for goods: a cornerstone of Europe’s competitiveness, Brussels, 14.2.2007, COM (2007)35 final, http://eurlex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:52007DC0035&from=EN.
7. Consolidated version of the Treaty on the Functioning of the EuropeanUnion, Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion, C326/51, 26.10.2012, http
The Constitutional Court of Romania has subjected the introduction of a norm of European Union law into the constitutionality control, as an interposed norm to the standard norm. On the one hand, the norm should be sufficiently clear, precise and unequivocal in itself, or its meaning should have been clearly, precisely and unequivocally established by the Court of Justice of the European Union, and on the other hand it should be circumscribed by a certain level of constitutional relevance, so that its normative content could support the possible breach of the Constitution - the only direct standard norm within the constitutionality control - by national law. However, the experience of the Constitutional Court of Romania over the eight years (2007-2014) since the EU accession, does not seem to be very convincing, irrespective of the way in which European Union law, including the case law of the CJUE has been used: as justifying or circumstantial argument, as a mere reference or in an inadequate context.
In the current time there are many initiatives that are aimed to protect financial institution clients in the European Union. Current economic and financial crisis has shown that there is a need for common approach in this area. Some proposals have been passed. But there are still some in the bill stage and the deposit guarantee schema is one of them. The aim of the article is therefore to describe briefly and assess the proposed European model. The article also contains comparison with the operating United States model due to the inspiration possibility.
Elsuwege P van, Petrov R, ‘Article 8 TEU: Towards a New Generation of Agreements with the Neighbouring Countries of the EuropeanUnion’ (2011) 36 EL Rev.
Gsthöl S, ’Mapping the EuropeanUnion’s neighbourhood relations. The European Economic Area as a “prototype” for the integration of the EU neighbours’ in S Gsthöl The European Neighbourhood Policy in a Comparative Perspective. Models, challenges and lessons (Routledge 2016).
Hanf D, ‘The European Neighbourhood Policy in the Light of the New: Neighbourhood Clause (Article 8 TEU)’ in
• Buzogány Aron, 2013, ‘Learning from the best? Interparliamentary networks and the parliamentary scrutiny of EU decision-making’, in Crum Ben and Fossum John Erik (ed), Practices of interparliamentary coordination in international politics. The EuropeanUnion and beyond , ECPR press, Colchester, 17-32.
• Casalena Pier Giorgio, Fasone Cristina and Lupo Nicola, 2013, ‘Protocol (No. 1) on the Role of National Parliaments in the EuropeanUnion’, in Blanke Hermann Josef and Mangiameli Stelio (eds), The Treaty on the EuropeanUnion (TEU). A
· Alter Karen, 2003, Establishing the Supremacy of European Law: The Making of an International Rule of Law in Europe, Oxford University Press, Oxford
· Avbelj Matej and Komárek Jan (eds), 2012, Constitutional Pluralism in the EuropeanUnion and Beyond, Hart Publishing, Oxford.
· Batory Agnes, 2016, ‘Defying the Commission: Creative Compliance and Respect for the Rule of Law in the EU’, Public Administration, XCIV(3): 685-699.
· Blokker Paul, 2014, New Democracies in Crisis?, Routledge
1. Auer A., Demmke Ch., Polet R., Civil Services in the Europe of Fifteen , Maastricht 1996.
2. Best E., Understanding EU decision-making , New York 2016.
3. Brodecki Z. (ed.), Europa Urzędników , Warsaw 2009.
4. Chorąży G., Reforming the Commission. A White Paper , „Służba Cywilna” autumn-winter 2000-2001, number 1.
5. Cini M., Perez-Solorzano Borragan N., EuropeanUnion Politics , Oxford 2013.
6. Corner M., The EuropeanUnion: An Introduction , London 2014.
7. Czaputowicz J., Implikacje integracji z
de Búrca G, ‘The European Court of Justice and the International Legal Order after Kadi’ (2009) 51 Harvard International Law Journal 1.
Eckes C, ‘International Law as the Law of the EU: the Role of the ECJ’ in E Cannizzaro, P Palchetti, RA Wessel (eds), International Law as the Law of the EuropeanUnion (2011).
Eckes Ch, ‘International law as law of the EU: the role of the European Court of Justice” (2010) 6 Cleer Working Papers, Centre for Law of EU External Relations.
Elias O, ‘General International law in the European Court