and 2003/30/EC (Off. J. the EU L 140 of 05.06.2009, p. 65).
6. Guide for improving the energy performance of buildings, The Ministry of Infrastructure and Building, Warszawa 2016
7. Katsaprakakis D. , Zidianakis G.: 2017. Upgrading Energy Efficiency For School Buildings In Greece, Procedia Enviromental Sciences, 38, 248-255.
8. Lis P.: 2009. Efektywność Energetyczna w Systemach Budowlano - Instalacyjnych. Materiały dydaktyczne, Częstochowa, EuropeanUnion.
9. Pyka S., Liszka S.: 2013. Efektywniej o
Szymon Rusinowski, Jacek Krzyżak and Marta Pogrzeba
A.M.: A nondestructive method to estimate the chlorophyll content of Arabidopsis seedlings, Plant methods, 13 (2017) 26.
6. Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009 on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources and amending and subsequently repealing Directives 2001/77/EC and 2003/30/EC
7. Scarlat N., Banja M.: Possible impact of 2020 bioenergy targets on EuropeanUnion land use. A scenario-based assessment from national renewable energy action plans proposals, Renewable and
Adam Bujarkiewicz, Małgorzata Sztubecka and Jacek Sztubecki
4. De Boeck L., Van Asch S., De Bruecker P., Audenaert A.: Comparison of support policies for residential photovoltaic systems in the major EU markets through investment profitability, Renewable Energy, 87, (2016), 42-53.
5. Energy Roadmap 2050, Communication from The Commission to The European Parliament, The Council, The European Economic and Social Committee and The Committee of The Regions, COM(2011) 885, Brussels, 2011.
6. Freitas S., Catita C., Redweik P., Brito M.C.: Modelling solar potential in the urban environment: State
This paper is about the renovation of the baroque palace in Żagań. The journey starts at what was once a Medieval castle and finishes in the XIX century at the villa of Żagań Princes. Now the building is a XIX century villa maintained in a baroque style. The castle was built in the Middle Ages by Silesian Piasts and rebuilt three times, first by prince Wallenstein, then by prince Lobkovic, and finally, in the XVIII century, by princess Talleyrand. It remained the property of a French citizen until the 1960s, with its condition slowly decaying. In 1965, it was almost totally destroyed. Then the first renovation and revitalization works were initiated, lasting almost twenty years. The second renovation took place in the years 2007-2013, co-funded by the European Union. However, as a result of some cost cutting, the palace now requires a further, third approach to renovation.
1. European Commission 2010. Communication from the Commission: Europe 2020. A Strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth .
2. European Comission 2011. Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport, White Paper on Transport: Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area: Towards a Competitive and Resource-efficient Transport System . Publications Office of the EuropeanUnion.
3. EuropeanUnion 2009. Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 april 2009 on the promotion of the use of energy
Sylwia Myszograj, Katarzyna Kozłowska and Agata Krochmal
In the countries of the European Union, work is presently being conducted on the standardisation of the limit values and test methods for the determination of the biological activity of waste. The aim of conducting the tests is to monitor the effectiveness of waste biodegradation during composting, the evaluate any decrease in the biological activity of the waste before its landfilling and control processes taking place at landfills. The evaluation of the waste’s biological activity can be performed, among others, by testing respiration. One such method is AT4 (Static Respiration Index) determination. The results of respirometric tests depict the availability of substrates for microorganisms, that is, the biodegradability.
The article describes the tests of the biological activity of the cellulose pulp, the impact of the degree of compost inoculation on the value of this parameter and the dependence on the content of organic mass and total organic carbon in the tested substrate. The measurements of the oxygen demand were made using the OxiTop® Control measuring system.
University Press, 2007.
6. 2001, Commission Communication of 15 May. A Sustainable Europe for a Better World: A EuropeanUnion Strategy for Sustainable Development’ (Commission proposal to the Gothenburg European Council . [COM(2001) 264 final - not published in the Official Journal]. http://eurlex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=URISERV:l28117, 2001.
7. Union, European. Natural Water Retention Measures. EuropeanUnion : s.n., 2014. ISBN: 978-92-79-44497-5.
8. Ministerstwo, Środowiska. POLITYKA EKOLOGICZNA PAŃSTWA W
Europejskiego i Rady z dnia 20 grudnia 1994 r. w sprawie opakowań i odpadów opakowaniowych (Dz.U. L 365 z 31.12.1994, s. 10).
9. Arcadis Belgium nv; Eunomia. Assessment of the options to improve the management of bio-waste in the EuropeanUnion; 2010. Available online: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/waste/compost/pdf/ia_biowaste%20-%20final%20report.pdf (accessed on 12 November 2018).
10. Eurostat. Database. Available online: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/data/database (accessed on 12 November 2018).
11. Jędrczak A.; Biologiczne przetwarzanie odpadów
.: Polski przemysł spożywczy w pierwszych miesiącach po integracji z Unią Europejską , Warszawa, 2005.
37. Urban R.: Polish market of food and drinks , Przemysł spożywczy, 62 (8) (2008) pp. 26-30.
38. Urban R.: Food industry in the prospect of joining EuropeanUnion , Przemysł Spożywczy, 54 (6) (2000), pp. 4-7.
39. Urban R., Drożdż J.: Development Tendencies in the Sectors of Bakery and Sugar Confectionery , Przemysł Spożywczy, 56 (6) (2002) pp. 22-27.
40. Urban R.: Developmental tendencies of Polish food industry , Przemysł Spożywczy 61 (8
Andrzej Łączak, Anna Bazan-Krzywoszańska, Maria Mrówczyńska and Marta Skiba
1. Barbacki A.: Classification of geothermal resources in Poland by exergy analysis Comparative study , Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 16 , (2012) 123-128.
2. Bazan-Krzywoszańska A., Mrówczyńska M., Skiba M., Łączak A.: Economic conditions for the development of energy efficient civil engineering using RES in the policy of cohesion of the EuropeanUnion (2014-2020). Case study: the town of Zielona Góra , Energy and Buildings 118 (2016) 170-180.
3. Brzeźińska-Rawa A., Goździewska-Biechońska J.: Recent development in the