. “European Road Statistics”, EuropeanUnion Road Federation, 2012.
. A. F. CLITAN: “Studii privind dezvoltarea unui sistem de transport durabil”, Teză de doctorat, 2012.
. A.F. CLITAN : “Siguranţa Circulaţiei - element al transportului durabil”, Simpozionul Naţional de Siguranţa Circulaţiei, ISBN 978-973-662-481-0, Cluj- Napoca, 12-13 Noiembrie 2009.
. Strategia pentru transport durabil pe perioada 2007-2013 şi 2020, 2030, Guvernul României, Ministerul Transporturilor
. ***, “ UIC Code 773-4 R ”, International Union of Railways, F-75015 Paris, 1997
. ***, EN 1992-1-1:2004, “ Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures - Part 1: General rules and rules for buildings ”, 2004
. ***, EN 1994-2:2005, “ Eurocode 4: Design of composite steel and concrete structures – Part 2: General rules and rules for bridges ”, 2005
. ***, “ Element Reference Manual ”, LUSAS Finit Element Analysis, Version 15.0
. STĂNESCU R.M., “ Study of influence of the track curvature and supports
. M. STEADIESEIFI, N.P. DELLAERT, W. NUIJTEN, T. VAN WOENSEL, R.RAOUFI: ” Multimodal freight transportation planning: A literature review ”, European Journal of Operational Research, 233, 1–15, 2014 .
. E. BOUGNA, Y. CROZET: ” Towards a liberalised European rail transport: analysing and modelling the impact of competition on productive efficiency ”, Research in Transportation Economics, Vol. 59, 358-367, 2016 .
. Z. TOMES: ” Do European reforms increase modal shares of railways? ”, Transport Policy, Vol. 60,143–151, 2017
and Economics, Volume 22 , Emerald Publishing, Bingley, 2007 , available at http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/book/10.1016/S0193-5895%282007%2922 .
. COUNCIL OF EUROPEANUNION, COUNCIL RECOMMENDATION of 8 July 2014 on the National Reform Programme 2014 of Romania and delivering a Council opinion on the Convergence Programme of Romania, 2014/C 247/21 published in OJEU 247/109 on July 29, 2014 .
. EUROPEAN COMMISSION: “EUROPE 2020 A strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth”, Brussels, 2010 available at http
and 2003/30/EC (Off. J. the EU L 140 of 05.06.2009, p. 65).
6. Guide for improving the energy performance of buildings, The Ministry of Infrastructure and Building, Warszawa 2016
7. Katsaprakakis D. , Zidianakis G.: 2017. Upgrading Energy Efficiency For School Buildings In Greece, Procedia Enviromental Sciences, 38, 248-255.
8. Lis P.: 2009. Efektywność Energetyczna w Systemach Budowlano - Instalacyjnych. Materiały dydaktyczne, Częstochowa, EuropeanUnion.
9. Pyka S., Liszka S.: 2013. Efektywniej o
Szymon Rusinowski, Jacek Krzyżak and Marta Pogrzeba
A.M.: A nondestructive method to estimate the chlorophyll content of Arabidopsis seedlings, Plant methods, 13 (2017) 26.
6. Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009 on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources and amending and subsequently repealing Directives 2001/77/EC and 2003/30/EC
7. Scarlat N., Banja M.: Possible impact of 2020 bioenergy targets on EuropeanUnion land use. A scenario-based assessment from national renewable energy action plans proposals, Renewable and
Schwarz, E. J., & Steininger, K. W. (1997). Implementing nature’s lesson: the industrial recycling network enhancing regional development. Journal of Cleaner Production, 5(1-2), 47-56. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0959-6526(97)00009-7
European Commission. (2011). Sustainable industry: going for growth and resource efficiency. Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/index_en.htm
Frosch, R. A., & Gallopoulos, N. E. (1989). Strategies for Manufacturing. Scientific American, 261(3), 144-152. https://doi.org/10
Adam Bujarkiewicz, Małgorzata Sztubecka and Jacek Sztubecki
4. De Boeck L., Van Asch S., De Bruecker P., Audenaert A.: Comparison of support policies for residential photovoltaic systems in the major EU markets through investment profitability, Renewable Energy, 87, (2016), 42-53.
5. Energy Roadmap 2050, Communication from The Commission to The European Parliament, The Council, The European Economic and Social Committee and The Committee of The Regions, COM(2011) 885, Brussels, 2011.
6. Freitas S., Catita C., Redweik P., Brito M.C.: Modelling solar potential in the urban environment: State
This paper is about the renovation of the baroque palace in Żagań. The journey starts at what was once a Medieval castle and finishes in the XIX century at the villa of Żagań Princes. Now the building is a XIX century villa maintained in a baroque style. The castle was built in the Middle Ages by Silesian Piasts and rebuilt three times, first by prince Wallenstein, then by prince Lobkovic, and finally, in the XVIII century, by princess Talleyrand. It remained the property of a French citizen until the 1960s, with its condition slowly decaying. In 1965, it was almost totally destroyed. Then the first renovation and revitalization works were initiated, lasting almost twenty years. The second renovation took place in the years 2007-2013, co-funded by the European Union. However, as a result of some cost cutting, the palace now requires a further, third approach to renovation.
1. European Commission 2010. Communication from the Commission: Europe 2020. A Strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth .
2. European Comission 2011. Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport, White Paper on Transport: Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area: Towards a Competitive and Resource-efficient Transport System . Publications Office of the EuropeanUnion.
3. EuropeanUnion 2009. Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 april 2009 on the promotion of the use of energy