. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion, L 211/55 , 55–93.
9. European Comission (2016). An EU Strategy on Heating and Cooling. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions, COM(2016), 51 Final , 1–13.
10. Eurostat (2018). Energy balance sheets. 2016 data. Eurostat , 1–116.
11. Rehman, H., Hirvonen, J., & Sirén, K. (2018). Performance comparison between optimized design of a centralized and semi-decentralized community size solar district heating
protection activities and its economic assessment for the next EuropeanUnion Funds financial programming period 2014 - 2020,) Riga: Oral presentation. Geo Consultants, SIA
11. Arina, D., Bendere, R., & Teibe, I. (2012). Pre-treatment Processes of Waste Reducing the Disposed Amount of Organic Waste and Greenhouse Gas Emission. Congress proceedings (p. 517 pdf). Florence: The ISWA World Solid Waste Congress 2012.
12. Kalnacs, J., Arina, D. and Murashov, V. (2013), “Content and Properties of Mechanically Sorted Municipal Wastes and Their
1. Cansino, J.M., Pablo-Romero, M., Roman, R., & Yniguez, R. (2012). Promotion of biofuel consumption in the transport sector: An EU-27 perspective. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16 (8), 6013-6021.
2. Directive 2003/30/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 May 2003 on the promotion of the use of biofuels or other renewable fuels for transport (2003, Brussels).
3. Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009 on the promotion of the use
G. Ancans, A. Stafecka, V. Bobrovs, A. Ancans and J. Caiko
Portion(s) of the Frequency Range between 24.25 and 86 GHz for the Future Development of International Mobile Telecommunications for 2020 and beyond . International Telecommunications Union. Switzerland, Geneva.
6. 5G Automotive Vision . (2015). Available at https://5g-ppp.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/5G-PPP-White-Paper-on-Automotive-Vertical-Sectors.pdf .
7. European Commission. (2016). State of the Union 2016: Commission Paves the Way for More and Better Internet Connectivity for All Citizens and Businesses. An Action Plan for 5G . Strasbourg
R. Bendere, R. Smigins, O. Medne, L. Berzina- Cimdina and K. Rugele
Bioreactor landfilling, with the acceptance of landfill Directive 1999/31/EC has lost its actuality in European Union; at the same time, this method can still be used for acceleration of biowaste degradation and biogas production. One of the possibilities to reduce the disposal of biowaste is to use biocells for its anaerobic pre-treatment before landfilling. The daily filling up of such a cell requires isolation of the main volume to limit gas emissions, reduce smells, etc. Bioprocesses that are of the utmost importance for biocell treatment are often not taken into account in selection of materials to be used as daily landfill covers. Based on physical, chemical and biological methods the investigations have been carried out into different covering materials offered in the market, with identification of parameters that are the most important for daily covering the biocells. It is found that the materials fitted best this purpose should be of biological origin and consist of small bio-particles with large surface, without the inhibitors of anaerobic processes such as sulphuric compounds.
. Zaleskis, G., Steiks, I., Pumpurs, A., & Krievs, O. (2015). DC-AC converter for load supply in autonomous wind-hydrogen power system. In 56th International Scientific Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering of Riga Technical University (RTUCON), 14 October 2015 (pp. 169–173). Riga: RTU Press.
5. Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources. (2009). Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion, L140/16.
6. Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on
1. EuropeanUnion climate and energy package. http://ec.europa.eu/environment/climat/climate_action.htm
2. Ceļu satiksmes drošības direkcija. www.csdd.lv
3. COPERT. www.emisia.com/copert/
4. Noteikumi par benzīna un dīzeļdegvielas atbilstības novērtēšanu. Ministru kabineta noteikumi Nr.332, Rīgā 2000.gada 26.septembrī. http://www.likumi.lv/doc.php?id=11217
5. EMEP/EEA air pollutant emission inventory guidebook 2009, Jun 19, 2009 http
1. Visualware Inc. Available at http://www.visualware.com/
2. Regulation (EU) 2015/2120 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2015 laying down measures concerning open internet access and amending Directive 2002/22/EC on universal service and users’ rights relating to electronic communications networks and services and Regulation (EU) No 531/2012 on roaming on public mobile communications networks within the Union.
3. Position (EU) No 14/2015 of the Council at first reading with a view to the adoption of a