Ioannis Sakaridis, Theofilos Papadopoulos, Evridiki Boukouvala, Loukia Ekateriniadou, Georgios Samouris and Antonios Zdragas
1. European Food Safety Authority EFSA, European Centre for Disease Control and Prevention ECDC: The EuropeanUnion summary report on trends and sources of zoonoses, zoonotic agents and food-borne outbreaks in 2015. EFSA Journal 2016, 14(12):e04634-n/a.
2. Man SM: The clinical importance of emerging Campylobacter species. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol 2011, 8(12):669-685.
3. Hughes RA, Cornblath DR: Guillain-Barre syndrome. Lancet 2005, 366(9497):1653-1666.
4. Collett SR: Nutrition and wet litter problems in poultry. Animal
Đ. Raša Milanov, P. Milena Krstić, V. Radmila Marković, A. Dragoljub Jovanović, M. Branislav Baltić, S. Jelena Ivanović, Milica Jovetić and Ž. Milan Baltić
. Microchem J 2012, 103: 142-147.
26. Noga E.J. Fish disease: diagnosis and treatment. 2010, John Wiley and Sons.
27. The Commission of the European Communities: Commission Regulation (EC) No 1881/2006 of 19 December 2006 setting maximum levels for certain contaminants in foodstuffs. Offi cial J Eur Union 2006, L364: 0005-0024.
28. Regulation on quantity of pesticides, metals, metalloids, and other toxic substances, chemotherapeutics, anabolics, and other substances which can be found in food. - Offi cial Gazzette of RS, No 29
Piotr Listos, Magdalena Gryzinska, Marcin Martychiewicz, Stephen Pointing, Albrecht Barton and Malgorzata Dylewska
Caseous lymphadenitis (CLA), also called pseudotuberculosis, is a chronic and highly infectious disease of sheep and goats, subject to obligatory registration in the European Union. The EU law also applies to special territories, which include the Falkland Islands. On the Falkland Islands 99% of sheep and goats are slaughtered in one slaughterhouse, overseen by veterinary authorities, and approved for export to EU countries (mainly the UK). The export season begins about the middle of January and usually lasts 3-4 months. In the years 2013-2015 were examined 162 317 sheep, including 39 971 lambs, 35 357 yearlings and 86 989 mature rams. During the study lung tissue clippings were collected. During the 2013 season lesions were observed in 8 025 of animals (13.9% CLA). In 2014 lesions were noted in 7716 with CLA accounting for 13.91% and in 2015 lesions were noted in 5743 with CLA accounting for 11.7%. Further analysis of cases of CLA on the Falkland Islands seems interesting, as they are British overseas territories and therefore part of the European Union.
Ferenc Kiskároly, Ivana Morić, Lidija Đokić, Branka Vasiljević, Lidija Šenerović and Dušan Mišić
1. McDermott PF: Antimicrobial resistance in nontyphoidal Salmonellae. In: Antimicrobial resistance in bacteria of animal origin . Washington DC, USA: ASM Press; 2006, 293-315.
2. CDC (2014), Foodborne Diseases Active Surveillance Network (FoodNet): FoodNet Surveillance Report for 2012 (Final Report). Atlanta, Georgia: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, CDC.
3. Commission regulation (EC) No 2073/2005 on microbiological criteria for foodstuffs, Official Journal of EuropeanUnion, L388, Volume 48, 2005, 1-25.
Dragan Glamočić, Miroslava Polovinski Horvatović, Igor Jajić, Saša Krstović and Darko Guljaš
: Occurrence of Mycotoxins in Feedstuffs of Dairy Cows and Estimation of Total Dietary Intakes. Journal of dairy science, 2008, 91. 4261-71.
17. European Commission (EC) 2002/32/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on undesirable substances in animal feed. Off. J. Eur. Union 140, 10-20.
18. Serbian Regulation. 2018. Maximum allowed contents of contaminants in food and feed. Official Bulletin of the Republic of Serbia, 90, 1.
19. Chamber of Commerce of Vojvodina, Association of Agriculture, Food Industry and Water resource. 2013. Information on
Francesca Arfuso, Francesco Fazio, Michele Panzera, Claudia Giannetto, Simona Di Pietro, Elisabetta Giudice and Giuseppe Piccione
Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2010 on the protection of animals used for scientific purposes. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion 2010; 20 October.
14. Piccione G, Borruso M, Fazio F, Giannetto C, Caola G: Physiological parameters in lambs during the first 30 days postpartum. Small Ruminant Res 2007; 72: 57–60.
15. Hammon HM, Blum JW: Metabolic and endocrine traits of neonatal calves are influenced by feeding colostrum for different durations or only milk replacer. J Nutr 1998; 128: 624–632.
16. Kuhne S, Hammon HM, Bruckmaier RM, Morel
Łukaszewicz, J. 2013. Methodology of integrated protection of coniferous stands (in Polish). Forest Research Institute, Sękocin Stary, Poland. Available on: https://www.ibles.pl/web/guest/uslugi;jsessionid=ym-T2IRLJWAnOZPS9I+AB2Z1
Matyjaszczyk, E. 2011a. Active substances used in plant protection in Poland after the EuropeanUnion accession. Journal of Plant Protection Research , 51 (3), 217–224. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2478/v10045-011-0037-5
Matyjaszczyk, E. 2011b. Selected aspects of plant protection in Poland, five years on from EU
Leszek Kucharski, Marek Kloss, Jadwiga Sienkiewicz, Małgorzata Liszewska and Piotr Kiełtyk
Bakkenes, M., Alkemade, J.RM., Ihle, F., Leemans, R., Latour, J.B. 2002. Assessing effects of forecasted climate change on the diversity and distribution of European higher plants for 2050. Global Change Biology , 8, 390–407. DOI:10.1046/j.1354-1013.2001.00467.x
Berner, U., Streif, H.J. 2004. Klimafakten: der Rückblick – ein Schlüssel für die Zukunft., 4 Auflage. Schweizerbartˋsche Verlagsbuchthandlung, Stuttgart, Germany.
Bernhardt-Romermann, M., et al. 2015. Drivers of temporal changes in temperate forest plant diversity vary
José-Ramiro González-Montaña, Francisco Escalera-Valente, Marta E. Alonso, Juan M. Lomillos and Vicente Gaudioso
electrolyte status in bulls. Res Vet Sci 2013, 95: 623-628.
23. BOCyL: Decreto 57/2008, de 21 de agosto, por el que se aprueba el Reglamento General Taurino de la Comunidad de Castilla y León. (Decree 57/2008, of 21 August, General Taurino Regulation of Castilla and Leon Community). Boletin Oficial de Castilla y León, 2008, 17317-17333.
24. European-Union: Directive 63/EU of the European parliament and of the council of 22 September 2010 on the protection of animals used for scientific purposes. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion 2010, 33-79.
13. Turutoglu H, Ercelik S, Ozturk D: Antibiotic resistance of Staphylococcus aureus and coagulasenegative staphilococci isolated from bovine mastitis. Bull Vet Inst Pulawy 2006, 50:41-45.
14. Europen Union Summary Report on antimicrobial resistance in zoonotic and indicator bacteria from humans, animals and food in 2010. European Food Safety Authority 2, 3 European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, EFSA Journal 2012, 10(3): 2598.
15. CLSI (Clinical and Laboratory Standard Institute): Performance standards for antimicrobial