Rada M. Grubovic, Emilija Velkova, Primoz Rozman and Henk W. Reesink
1. WHO: Blood Transfusion Safety. http://www.who.int/bloodsafety/en/
2. Directive 2002/98/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 January 2003 setting standards of quality and safety for the collection, testing, processing, storage and distribution of human blood and blood components and amending Directive 2001/83/EC. [Official Journal of EuropeanUnion, L33 of 08/02/2003]
3. Commission Directive 2005/62/EC of 30 September 2005 implementing Directive 2002/98/EC of the European
Jolita Badarienė, Lina Matuliauskaitė, Robertas Badaras and Birutė Petrauskienė
 European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. European Drug Report 2018: Trends and Developments. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the EuropeanUnion, 2019.
 EMCDDA. Emergency health consequences of cocaine use in Europe. A review of the monitoring of drug-related acute emergencies in 30 European countries, Technical report, Lisbon: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction; 2014.
 Volkow ND. National Institute on Drug Abuse. Cocaine: Abuse and Addiction; Washington, DC: US Department of Health and
Igor Spiroski, Dragan Gjorgjev, Jasna Milosevic, Vladimir Kendrovski, Daniela Naunova-Spiroska and Dominique Barjolle
11. European Parliament and the Council of the EuropeanUnion.Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 on nutrition and health claims made on foods. Brussels: Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion L 12, 2007.
12. Verhagen H, Vos E, Francl S, Heinonen M, van Loveren H.Status of nutrition and health claims in Europe. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2010; 501(1):6-15.
13. Christidis N, Tsoulfa G, Varagunam M, Babatzimopoulou M. A cross sectional study of consumer
of Macedonia, 2009.
13. Jelastopulu E, Bikas C, Petropoulos C, Leotsinidis M. Incidence of human brucellosis in a rural area in Western Greece after the implementation of a vaccination programme against animal brucellosis. BMC Public Health. 2008; 8:241-246.
14. The Community Summary Report on Trends and Sources of Zoonoses, Zoonotic Agents and food-borne outbreaks in the EuropeanUnion in 2008. The EFSA Journal. 2010; 1496.
15. Bosilkovski M, Krteva Lj, Dimzova M, Vidinic I, Sopova Z, Spasovska K. Human Brucellosis
Jovanka Karadzinska-Bislimovska, Jordan Minov, Dragan Mijakoski, Sasho Stoleski and Sasho Todorov
Accessed: 20.01.2010 http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/213430-overview
European Food Safety Authority — European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. The community summary report on trends and sources of zoonoses, zoonotic agents, antimicrobial resistance and foodborne outbreaks in the EuropeanUnion in 2006. EFSA Journal 2007: 130. Available from: http://www.efsa.europa.eu/
World Health Organization (WHO). Brucellosis. Fact Sheet 173. Geneva, 1997. Available from: http
Miodraga Stefanovska Petkovska, Vesna Velik Stefanovska and Marjan Bojadziev
5. Houtman I, Jettinghoff K, Cedillo L. Raising awarenes of stress at work in developing countries - a modern hazard in a traditional working environment. Protecting Workers' Health series no. 6. Geneva (CH): World Health Organization, 2008.
6. Leka S, Griffiths A, Cox T. Work Organization and Stress: for employers, managers and trade union representatives.Protecting Workers' Health series no. 3. Geneva (CH): World Health Organization, 2004.
7. Cox T, Rial-Gonzalez E. Work-related Stress, the European picture. Working on stress
Albana Ahmeti, Artan Simaku, Iria Preza and Silva Bino
, Lane L, Bishop RF, Barnes GL. Cost Effectiveness Of Rotavirus Vaccination In Australia. Austr N Z J Public Health. 1999; 23:611-6.
15. Podewils LJ, Antil L, Hummelman E, Bresee JS, Parashar UD, Rheingans R. Projected Cost-Effectiveness Of Rotavirus Vaccination For Children In Asia. J Infect Dis. 2005; 192(Suppl 1):S133-45.
16. Soriano-Gabarró M, Mrukowicz J, Vesikari T, Verstraeten T.) Burden Of Rotavirus Disease In EuropeanUnion Countries. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2006; 25(1 Suppl):S7-S11.