Elina S. Petkova-Gueorguieva, Ilko N. Getov, Kalin V. Ivanov, Stanislava D. Ivanova, Stanislav R. Gueorguiev, Violeta I. Getova, Anna A. Mihaylova, Vasil G. Madzharov and Radiana A. Staynova
/07/2002), p. 0051-0057.
4. Duleva V. [Aspects of regulation of food supplements in the EuropeanUnion. National Center of Public Health and Analyses], Sofia, 2013 (Article in Bulgarian).
5. FDA. Draft Guidance for Industry: Dietary Supplements: New Dietary Ingredient Notifications and Related Issues. Retrieved January 15, 2013, from http://www.fda.gov/food/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/guidancedocuments/dietarysupplements/ucm257563.htm .; 2011.
6. European Food Safety Authority. E. Compendium of botanicals reported to contain naturally occurring
/infection on preterm delivery. Vojnosanit Pregl. 2008;65(4):273–280.
11. Славка, Д. Г. (2000.). Антропометријски нормативи новорођенчади. Београд: Медицински факултет универзитета у Београду.
12. D Silva AAM, Simeos VMF, Barbieri MA, Betioll H, Lamz Filho F, Coimbra LC and Alves. Young maternal age and preterm birth, Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology. 2003; 17(4) :332-339
13. Part К, Moreau C, Donati S, Gissler M, Fronteira I, Karro H. Teenage pregnancies in the EuropeanUnion in the context of legislation and youth sexual and reproductive health
at: http://www.gmc-uk.org/guidance/ethical_guidance/14316.asp . Last access: 2016/10/27.
10. Guideline on good pharmacovigilance practices (GVP), Annex I – Definitions (Rev 3) Available at: http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2013/05/WC500143294.pdf . Last access: 2016/10/27.
11. Legal mandate, procedures – Federal Joint Committee. Available at: http://www.english.g-ba.de/legalmandate/ . Last access: 2016/10/27.
12. Lenk, C., G. Duttge. Ethical and legal framework and regulation for off-label use: European
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS ARTICLE
HBV hepatitis B virus
HCV hepatitis C virus
NCIPD National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
NCPHA National Center of Public Health and Analyses
EEA European Economic Area
ECDC European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
SPSS Statistical Package for the Social Sciences
IBM International Business Machines
1. National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (NCIPD), Sofia, Bulgaria. [Annual reports of the infectious diseases in Bulgaria (2000
1. Charter of Fundamental Rights of the EuropeanUnion, 2012 / C 326/02.
2. Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria, State Gazette No. 56/13. 07.1991.
3. Law on Medical Establishments, Prom. SG. No. 62 of 9 July 1999.
4. Law on Medicinal Products in Human Medicine, Prom. SG. no. 31 of 13 April 2007.
5. Code of professional ethics of physicians in Bulgaria – issued by the Ministry of Health – Prom. SG. No. 79 of 29 September, 2000, amend. SG 85 of 28 September 2013.
psychoactive ”ethnobotanicals” in Romania. Farmacia. 2010;58:121-123.
4. Romanian Ministry of Health - Press Service. Ministerul Sănătăţii a stabilit lista cu plante și substanţe cu proprietăţi psihoactive care vor fi interzise, după ce s-au dovedit a fi periculose pentru sănătate [Internet]. 2010 [updated 2010 Feb 10]. Available from: http://www.ms.ro/index.php?pag=62&id=8095&pg=1
5. Hibell B, Guttormsson U, Ahlström S, Balakireva O, Bjarnason T, Kokkevi A, Kraus L. Substance Use Among Students in 35 European Countries. ESPAD Report. 2007
1. Regulation (EC) No. 1829/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2003 on genetically modified food and feed. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion, L268, 1–23.
2. Regulation (EC) No. 1830/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2003 concerning the traceability and labelling of genetically modified organisms and the traceability of food and feed products produced from genetically modified organisms and amending Directive 2001/18/EC. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion, L268, 24
4. World Health Organization. At UN, global leaders commit to act on antimicrobial resistance WHO2016 (updated 2016. Available from: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2016/commitment-antimicrobial-resistance/en/ .
5. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC). Summary of the latest data on antibiotic consumption in the EuropeanUnion ESAC-Net surveillance data November 2017 2017 (updated November 2017. Available from: http://www.eurosurveillance.org/content/10.2807/1560-7917.ES.2017.22.46.17-00352 .
1. Abu-Eshy SA. Some rare presentations of hydatid cyst (Echinococcus granulosus). J R Coll Surg Edinb 1998;43(5):347-52.
2. Brown RA, Millar AJ, Steiner Z, et al. Hydatid cyst of the pancreas - a case report in a child. Eur J Pediatr Surg 1995;5(2):121-3.
3. EFSA and ECDC (European Food Safety Authority and European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control), 2015. The EuropeanUnion Summary Report on Trends and Sources of Zoonoses, Zoonotic Agents and Foodborne Outbreaks in 2013. EFSA Journal 2015;13(1):3991.
4. Blanton R
Georgi G. Iskrov, Rumen S. Stefanov, Julio López-Bastida, Renata Linertová, Juan Oliva-Moreno, Pedro Serrano-Aguilar and
1. Kerem E, Conway S, Elborn S, et al. Standards of care for patients with cystic fibrosis: a European consensus. J Cyst Fibros 2005;4(1):7-26.
2. Farrell PM. The prevalence of cystic fibrosis in the EuropeanUnion. J Cyst Fibros 2008;7(5):450-3.
3. Mehta G, Macek M Jr, Mehta A, et al. Cystic fibrosis across Europe: EuroCareCF analysis of demographic data from 35 countries. J Cyst Fibros 2010;9 Suppl 2:S5-S21.
4. Drummond MF, O’Brien B, Stoddart GL, et al. Methods for the economic evaluation of health care programmes. 2 nd