Elina S. Petkova-Gueorguieva, Ilko N. Getov, Kalin V. Ivanov, Stanislava D. Ivanova, Stanislav R. Gueorguiev, Violeta I. Getova, Anna A. Mihaylova, Vasil G. Madzharov and Radiana A. Staynova
/07/2002), p. 0051-0057.
4. Duleva V. [Aspects of regulation of food supplements in the EuropeanUnion. National Center of Public Health and Analyses], Sofia, 2013 (Article in Bulgarian).
5. FDA. Draft Guidance for Industry: Dietary Supplements: New Dietary Ingredient Notifications and Related Issues. Retrieved January 15, 2013, from http://www.fda.gov/food/guidancecomplianceregulatoryinformation/guidancedocuments/dietarysupplements/ucm257563.htm .; 2011.
6. European Food Safety Authority. E. Compendium of botanicals reported to contain naturally occurring
Rada M. Grubovic, Emilija Velkova, Primoz Rozman and Henk W. Reesink
1. WHO: Blood Transfusion Safety. http://www.who.int/bloodsafety/en/
2. Directive 2002/98/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 January 2003 setting standards of quality and safety for the collection, testing, processing, storage and distribution of human blood and blood components and amending Directive 2001/83/EC. [Official Journal of EuropeanUnion, L33 of 08/02/2003]
3. Commission Directive 2005/62/EC of 30 September 2005 implementing Directive 2002/98/EC of the European
Michał Skrzypek, Lucyna Pachocka, Karolina Goral and Adamina Partycka-Skrzypek
położnej podstawowej opieki zdrowotnej (Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 1567).
27. bda.uk.com [Internet] British Dietetic Association, Birmingham; [cited 2018 Jul 20] Available from: https://www.bda.uk.com/improvinghealth/healthprofessionals/cost_benefit_of_dietitians .
28. Directive 2005/36/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 September 2005 on the recognition of professional qualifications, article 3, point 1(a). Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion; L 255/22 30.9.2005.
29. http://www.sejm.gov.pl/ [Internet] Sejm Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej
at: http://www.gmc-uk.org/guidance/ethical_guidance/14316.asp . Last access: 2016/10/27.
10. Guideline on good pharmacovigilance practices (GVP), Annex I – Definitions (Rev 3) Available at: http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2013/05/WC500143294.pdf . Last access: 2016/10/27.
11. Legal mandate, procedures – Federal Joint Committee. Available at: http://www.english.g-ba.de/legalmandate/ . Last access: 2016/10/27.
12. Lenk, C., G. Duttge. Ethical and legal framework and regulation for off-label use: European
/infection on preterm delivery. Vojnosanit Pregl. 2008;65(4):273–280.
11. Славка, Д. Г. (2000.). Антропометријски нормативи новорођенчади. Београд: Медицински факултет универзитета у Београду.
12. D Silva AAM, Simeos VMF, Barbieri MA, Betioll H, Lamz Filho F, Coimbra LC and Alves. Young maternal age and preterm birth, Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology. 2003; 17(4) :332-339
13. Part К, Moreau C, Donati S, Gissler M, Fronteira I, Karro H. Teenage pregnancies in the EuropeanUnion in the context of legislation and youth sexual and reproductive health
Nurka Pranjic, Juan Manuel Garcia Gonzales and Ljiljana Cvejanov-Kezunović
differences in three cohorts in three European countries.
2.1 Study Population and Design
A longitudinal study was performed between January and September 2018 among public service professionals in Spain, Monte Negro and Bosnia and Herzegovina (B&H). We assessed the influence of ageing and gender to work ability among public sector employees (in three various European countries: Spain (country in EuropeUnion), Monte Negro and B&H (countries in South East Europe region). We compared national and gender differences of work ability in older employees aged
1. Giezen TJ, Mantel-Teeuwisse AK, Straus SM, Schellekens H, Leufkens HG, Egberts AC. Safety-related regulatory actions for biologicals approved in the United States and the EuropeanUnion. J Am Med Assoc 2008; 300: 1887-96.
2. EvaluatePharma® World Preview to 2012, 6 June 2008.
3. Kresse GB. Biosimilars - science, status and strategic perspective. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2009; 72: 479-86.
4. Grabowski HG, Ridley DB, Schulman KA. Entry and competition in generic biologics
ABBREVIATIONS USED IN THIS ARTICLE
HBV hepatitis B virus
HCV hepatitis C virus
NCIPD National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
NCPHA National Center of Public Health and Analyses
EEA European Economic Area
ECDC European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
SPSS Statistical Package for the Social Sciences
IBM International Business Machines
1. National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (NCIPD), Sofia, Bulgaria. [Annual reports of the infectious diseases in Bulgaria (2000
Edyta Czepielewska, Magdalena Szpakiewicz and Małgorzata Kozłowska-Wojciechowska
7. Fan TP, Deal G, Koo HL, et al. Future development of global regulations of Chinese herbal products. J Ethnopharmacol. 2012;140:568-86.
8. Sammons HM, Gubarev MI, Krepkova LV, et al. Herbal medicines: challenges in the modern world. Part 2. EuropeanUnion and Russia. Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol. 2016;9:1117-27.
9. Wiesener S, Falkenberg T, Hegyi G, et al. Legal status and regulation of CAM in Europe. Part I – CAM regulations in the European countries. CAMbrella Final Report Work Package 2. (cited 2018 Feb 2). [ http
1. Charter of Fundamental Rights of the EuropeanUnion, 2012 / C 326/02.
2. Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria, State Gazette No. 56/13. 07.1991.
3. Law on Medical Establishments, Prom. SG. No. 62 of 9 July 1999.
4. Law on Medicinal Products in Human Medicine, Prom. SG. no. 31 of 13 April 2007.
5. Code of professional ethics of physicians in Bulgaria – issued by the Ministry of Health – Prom. SG. No. 79 of 29 September, 2000, amend. SG 85 of 28 September 2013.