• Alves Rui Henrique and Cieslukowski Maciej, 2006, Financial Autonomy of the EuropeanUnion after Enlargement , in FEP Working Papers, no. 217: 1-16.
• Begg Ian, 2011, ‘An EU Tax. Overdue Reform or Federalist Fantasy?’, in Friedrich Ebert Stiftung , International Policy Analysis, February: 1 – 19.
• Begg Ian, Enderlein Henrik, Le Cacheux Jacques and Mrak Mojmir, 2008, Financing of the EuropeanUnion Budget , Study for European Commission, Directorate General for Budget, Contract No 30-CE-0122101/00-72, Final Report.
6. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council and the European Economic and Social Committee, The internal market for goods: a cornerstone of Europe’s competitiveness, Brussels, 14.2.2007, COM (2007)35 final, http://eurlex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:52007DC0035&from=EN.
7. Consolidated version of the Treaty on the Functioning of the EuropeanUnion, Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion, C326/51, 26.10.2012, http
The Constitutional Court of Romania has subjected the introduction of a norm of European Union law into the constitutionality control, as an interposed norm to the standard norm. On the one hand, the norm should be sufficiently clear, precise and unequivocal in itself, or its meaning should have been clearly, precisely and unequivocally established by the Court of Justice of the European Union, and on the other hand it should be circumscribed by a certain level of constitutional relevance, so that its normative content could support the possible breach of the Constitution - the only direct standard norm within the constitutionality control - by national law. However, the experience of the Constitutional Court of Romania over the eight years (2007-2014) since the EU accession, does not seem to be very convincing, irrespective of the way in which European Union law, including the case law of the CJUE has been used: as justifying or circumstantial argument, as a mere reference or in an inadequate context.
In the current time there are many initiatives that are aimed to protect financial institution clients in the European Union. Current economic and financial crisis has shown that there is a need for common approach in this area. Some proposals have been passed. But there are still some in the bill stage and the deposit guarantee schema is one of them. The aim of the article is therefore to describe briefly and assess the proposed European model. The article also contains comparison with the operating United States model due to the inspiration possibility.
· Alter Karen, 2003, Establishing the Supremacy of European Law: The Making of an International Rule of Law in Europe, Oxford University Press, Oxford
· Avbelj Matej and Komárek Jan (eds), 2012, Constitutional Pluralism in the EuropeanUnion and Beyond, Hart Publishing, Oxford.
· Batory Agnes, 2016, ‘Defying the Commission: Creative Compliance and Respect for the Rule of Law in the EU’, Public Administration, XCIV(3): 685-699.
· Blokker Paul, 2014, New Democracies in Crisis?, Routledge
• Buzogány Aron, 2013, ‘Learning from the best? Interparliamentary networks and the parliamentary scrutiny of EU decision-making’, in Crum Ben and Fossum John Erik (ed), Practices of interparliamentary coordination in international politics. The EuropeanUnion and beyond , ECPR press, Colchester, 17-32.
• Casalena Pier Giorgio, Fasone Cristina and Lupo Nicola, 2013, ‘Protocol (No. 1) on the Role of National Parliaments in the EuropeanUnion’, in Blanke Hermann Josef and Mangiameli Stelio (eds), The Treaty on the EuropeanUnion (TEU). A
visant a faciliter l’exercice permanent de la profession d’avocat dans un État membre autre que celui ou la qualification a été acquise, JO CE n° L 77 du 14.3.1998, p. 36.
PERTEK, Jacques. L’Europe des professions d’avocat apres la directive 98/5 sur l’exercice permanent dans un autre État membre. Revue du Marché commun et de l’Union européenne, 2001, pp. 108-109.
M. Esperança Ginebra Mollins and J. Tarabal Bosch (eds). El Reglamento (UE) 650/2012: su impacto en las sucesiones transfronterizas. Madrid-Barcelona-Buenos Aires-Sao Paulo
Law of the European Court of Justice on European Central Bank Independence between Substance and Form’, Maastricht Journal of European and Comparative Law , XXIII(1): 79-98.
• Bartl Marija, 2015, ‘Internal Market Rationality, Private Law and the Direction of the Union: Resuscitating the Market as the Object of the Political’, European Law Journal , XXI(5): 572-598.
• Bassan Fabio, 2014, ‘The resolution procedure: misunderstanding the institutional balance’, in Barucci Emilio and Messori Marcello (eds), Towards the European Banking Union , Passigli
• Avbelj Matej and Komárek Jan (eds), 2012, Constitutional Pluralism in the EuropeanUnion and Beyond , Hart Publishing, Oxford.
• Avbelj Matej, Fontanelli Filippo and Martinico Giuseppe (eds), 2014, Kadi on trial , Routledge, London.
• Avbelj Matej., 2008, ‘Questioning EU Constitutionalisms’, German Law Journal , IX(1): 1-26.
• Azoulai Loïc, 2011, ‘The Force and Forms of European Legal Integration’ EUI Working Paper , 6. Available at http://cadmus.eui.eu/bitstream/handle/1814/16894/LAW_2011_06.pdf?sequence=1
Elsuwege P van, Petrov R, ‘Article 8 TEU: Towards a New Generation of Agreements with the Neighbouring Countries of the EuropeanUnion’ (2011) 36 EL Rev.
Gsthöl S, ’Mapping the EuropeanUnion’s neighbourhood relations. The European Economic Area as a “prototype” for the integration of the EU neighbours’ in S Gsthöl The European Neighbourhood Policy in a Comparative Perspective. Models, challenges and lessons (Routledge 2016).
Hanf D, ‘The European Neighbourhood Policy in the Light of the New: Neighbourhood Clause (Article 8 TEU)’ in