carcasses, Official Journal L 301, 20/11/1984, p. 0001 - 0003.
4. European Parliament and The Council OF EuropeanUnion (2013), Regulation (EU) No 1308, establishing a common organization of the markets in agricultural products, Annex IV, B, Official Journal L 347, 20.12.2013, p. 671-854.
5. Guvernul Romaniei (2004), Hotararea de Guvern nr. 267 privind instituirea sistemului de clasificare a carcaselor de porcine, bovine si ovine, Monitorul Oficial nr. 228 din 16.03.2004
6. Ministerul Agriculturii si Dezvoltarii Rurale (2014
Council of EuropeanUnion, Regulation (EU) No 1308/2013 of 17 December 2013, establishing a common organization of the markets in agricultural products and repealing Council Regulations (EEC) No 922/72, (EEC) No 234/79, (EC) No 1037/2001 and (EC) No 1234/2007, Annex IV, B, JO L 347, 20.12.2013, pp. 671-854
9. Farmer, L. J., Devlin, D. J., Gault, F. S., Gee, A., Gordon, A. W., Moss, B. W., et al. (2009). “Effect of type and extent of cooking on the eating quality of Northern Ireland beef.” Proceedings of 55th International Congress of Meat Science and
mycotoxins in the past decade. Trac-Trend Anal Chem, 26 (7), 689-702. DOI: 10.1016/j.trac.2007.05.012 .
70. Rafai, P., Bata, A., Jakab, L. & Vanyi, A. (2000). Evaluation of mycotoxin contaminated cereals for their use in animal feeds in Hungary. Food Addit Contam, 17 (9), 799-808. DOI: 10.1080/026520300415354 .
71. Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed (RASFF). (2014). 2013 Annual Report. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the EuropeanUnion.
72. Rasmussen, P.H., Ghorbani, F. & Berg, T. (2003). Deoxynivalenol and other
Most objectively, the dough rheological methods can characterize the quality of winter wheat. The Farinograph test is the traditionally used one in Hungary, but the importance of other methods, such as Alveograph and Extensograph tests, are getting more widely known due to the interest and requirements of the industry and export markets. The Hungarian Standard on wheat quality follows the changes in the global markets; this is why the falling number appeared in the MSZ (Hungarian Standard) 6383 in 1998. As the interest in the results of other rheological test increased from our accession to the European Union, the evaluation of these parameters on different varieties has become an important issue of qualification and in 2012 limit values for Alveograph and Extensograph parameters appear in the Hungarian wheat quality standard. Additionally, while the baking value was the only evaluated parameter of the Farinograph test earlier, the standard was supplemented with limit values for water absorption capacity and stability too.
In this study, we revised different diagrams of Farinograph tests again from the previous years to reveal whether the new limit values for these Farinograph parameters change the valuation of wheat flour samples, therefore whether the quality groups in which the samples were ranked change considering the new requirements.
antibiotic resistance. In: Om. V. Singh (eds), Foodborne pathogens and antibiotic resistance . John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Published (2017).
 R. Davis, P. D. Brown, Multiple Antibiotic Resistance index, fitness and virulence potential in respiratory Pseudomonas aeruginosa from Jamaica. Journal of Medical Microbiology , 65. (2016) 261–271.
 EFSA. 2018. The EuropeanUnion summary report on antimicrobial resistance in zoonotic and indicator bacteria from humans, animals and food in 2016. EFSA Journal , 16. 2. (2018) 5182.
 M. Friedman
Livija Tušar, Irena Leonida Kropf and Avrelija Cencič
Organisation for Standardization (ISO), Microbiology of food and animal feeding stuffs - Horizontal method for the enumeration of microorganisms - Colony-count technique at 30 degrees C, Food Microbiology, Geneva, 2003.
14. Kilcast D, den Ridder C. Sensory issues in reducing salt in food products. In: Kilcast D, Angus F (eds.), Reducing salt in foods. Woodhead Publishing Limited, Cambridge, England, 2007: 201-220.
15. Kloss L, Dawn Meyer J, Graeve L, Vetter W. Sodium intake and its reduction by food reformulation in the EuropeanUnion - A
Manfred Jakop, Silva Grobelnik Mlakar, Martina Bavec, Martina Robačer, Tjaša Vukmanič, Urška Lisec and Franci Bavec
, labelling and control. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion. 2008;L 250:1-84.
11. Connor DJ. Organic agriculture cannot feed the world. Field Crops Res. 2008;106(2):187-190.
12. Council Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 of 28 June 2007 on organic production and labeling of organic products and repealing, Regulation (EEC) No. 2092/91. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion. 2007;L 189:1-23.
13. De Neve S, Hofman G. Influence of soil compaction on alone explained a very large portion of the variance: C and N mineralization from