5. Bruun, N., Lörcher, K. & Schömann, I., ed. (2012). The Lisbon Treaty and Social Europe. UK: Hart Publishing.
6. Buckle, R., Hewish, T., Hulsman, C., J., Mansfield, I. & Oulds, R. (2015). Brexit: Directions for Britain outside the EU. UK: The Institute of Economic Affairs.
7. Cabral, C., N., Gonçalves, R., J. & Rodrigues, C., N., ed. (2017). After Brexit: Consequences for the EuropeanUnion. UK: Palgrave Macmillan.
8. Campos, F., N. & Coricelli, F., ed. (2017). The Economics of UK-EU Relations
Tushevska, B. (2015). Cross border merger of trade companies in EuropeanUnion, Law School , Ohrid;
Klenovski, P. (2010). Free movement of goods in non-harmonized area – Mutual Recognition Principle, Legal Metrology & EU directives, New Legislative Framework , Croatia;
GRUBEŠIĆ, I. (2009). Compliance of share capital legislation in Bosnia and Herzegovina with the Ordinance of European company in the world of amendments of national legislation of trade companies, Contemporary issues, (2009) Vol. 2, No. 1 , Bosnia
The development of multilateral diplomacy over the past decades, its importance that the process of multilateral diplomacy withholds in solving crises and global governance, this paper will try to evaluate the current trend of processes and critically evaluate is there hope and realistic expectation that multilateral diplomacy will become a basis for global governance in the future. There are many definitions given to the multilateralism, having in account that multilateralism within the global governance is becoming increasingly complex in its form and expressions. In doing the analysis on how much there is scope of multilateral diplomacy as basis for global governance, an overview on historical facts, international organizations and elements contributing to the global governance achievement will be touched upon. Impact and historical aspects of international organisations such as United Nations, European Union and World Trade organisations in setting the first pillars of global governance will be also elaborated, with an emphasis on impact and potential that these institutions have in global governance evolution.
, F., “Sfida poststatusore e Kosovës - sfidë e ndërtimit të kapaciteteve diplomatike”, Simpoziumi me temën ”KRIJIMI I SISTEMIT TË PËRFAQËSIMIT DIPLOMATIK TË KOSOVËS”, Kolegji Universitar VICTORY.
4. Mountain Runner, (2008), “ U.S. Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy: no one in PD conducts PD overseas ”, http://mountainrunner.us/2008/06/from_the_us_advisory_commissio/ .
5. Republic of Kosovo - Action Plan for Implementation of the Government Roadmap on visa liberalization with the EuropeanUnion (2009-2011).
1. Angelovska, V. (2010). Mladite ne se fakjaat za motika. Dnevnik , November 23, 2010.
2. Angelovska, V. (2011). Zemjodelci teshko do IPARD-krediti . Dnevnik , May 14, 2011.
3. Angelovska, V. (2011). Agrarot ne gi koristi IPARD-sredstvata . Dnevnik , June 24, 2011.
4. Delegation of the EuropeanUnion (2010), Fact Sheet 2010/0.
5. European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (2010) FYR Macedonia Strategy.
6. Available from: http
Mihail Aurel Ţîţu, Constantin Oprean, Ştefan Ţîţu, Andreea Simina Răulea and Sebastian Stan
Manus, J. P. (2012). Intellectual Property: From Creation to Commercialisation - A Practical Guide for Innovators & Researchers (ed. First). Cork, Ireland: OAK TREE PRESS.
Oprean, C., Țîțu, M., Bucur, V. (2011). Managementul global al organizaţiei bazată pe cunoştinţe. București, Romania: AGIR.
South East Europe Transnational Cooperation Programme (2012), Application Form. Document reg. no.: INTRA-5182931– Documentaţie Proiect european de cercetare EVLIA.
Weltz, A. G., Fichtinger, M., & Kerschbaum, F. (2013). Analiza de
23, 2015 from: www.europaeischewerte.info/fileadmin/.../ewdef_en
EuropeanValues.info, (n.d.). Definition of the most basic European Values and their significance for our modern society . Retrieved August 25, 2015, from: http://europaeischewerte.info/fileadmin/templates/Documents/ewdef_en.pdf
1. Commission of the European Communities (2009) Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council: Enlargement Strategy and Main Challenges 2009-2010, COM (2009) 533, Brussels, 14.10.2009.
2. EuropeanUnion (2010) Consolidated versions of the Treaty on EuropeanUnion and the Treaty on the Functioning of the EuropeanUnion, Official Journal C 83/2010
3. Grabbe, H. (2002) Stabilising the East While Keeping Out the Easterners: Internal and External Security Logics
: Contributor to industrial innovation and recipient of industrial R&D support, Research Policy , Vol.25, No.7, pp. 1047-1058
16. Philbin, Simon., (2008)., Process model for university industry research collaboration, European Journal of Innovation Management , Vol.11, No.4, pp. 488-521
17. Vigdor, Moshe., Satter, M.A., Pumwa, J., Kayna, Okyay., Plonski, Guilherme Ari, Tibarimbasa, Avitus M., Lugujjo, Eriabu., Martin, Michaela (Ed). The management of university-industry relations. Five institutional studies from Africa, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific Region
of Quality Assurance in Engineering and Technology Education; Vol.1, n.1, January-June 2011, pp.44-57; IGI Publishing, ISSN: 2155-496X
4. EuropeanUnion: Directive 2005/36/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Recognition of Professional Qualifications ; Official Journal of the EU, 30/09/2005, L255/21-142.
5. EUR-ACE® Framework Standards; European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education (ENAEE), 2009; www.enaee.eu
6. ENAEE “ General Policy Statement ”; European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education (ENAEE), 2008; www