4. European Statistics on Accident at work (ESAW) Summary methodology. Eurostat Methodologies & Working papers, EuropeanUnion, 2013.
5. EUROSTAT - European Commission - Database http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/data/database (Retrieved April 2015).
6. Ivan W. H. Fung, Vivian W.Y. Tam, Tommy Y. Lo, Lori L.H.Lu, Developing a Risk Assessment Model or construction safety, International journal of Project Management.
7. Kassyk-Rokicka H., Statistics are not difficult. PWE, Warsaw 1986.
8. Lis T., Nowacki K
European Commission. (2010). Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions: A Digital Agenda for Europe, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legalcontent/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:52010DC0245R(01)&from=EN, accessed on: 20 February 2018.
European Commission. (2013). Cybersecurity Strategy of the EuropeanUnion: An Open, Safe and Secure Cyberspace, available at: https
 Kyoto Protocol: http://unfccc.int/kyoto_protocol
 2006/944/EC Comission Decision of 14. December 2006. determining the respective emission levels allocated to the Community and each of its Member States under the Kyoto Protocol pursuant to Council Decision 2002/358/EC.16.12.2006. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion L 358/87.
 Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committe of the Regions: Limiting Global Climate Change to 2 degrees Celsius The way
The paper presents a static load test of a pile with the largest vertical load in Poland to-date up to the force of 23000 kN. The test was performed in the centre of Warsaw on the construction site of a future high-rise building to be the tallest building in European Union. The designed building height measured from the ground level is 310 meters including an 80-metre mast. The foundation of the building was designed as a Combined Piled Raft Foundation (CPRF) utilising the barrettes and diaphragm walls technology. The test was carried out on barrettes with lengths of approx. 28 and 34 m and was aimed to estimate the stiffness (load-settlement relation) of the designed 17.5 metre-long barrette situated below the foundation level. In addition to that a series of extensometric sensors was placed inside the barrette to determine the distribution of the axial force.
and Mechanical Engineering, 15, 419-426, 2015.
15. B. Hoła, M. Szostak: “Analysis of the state of the accident rate in the construction industry in EuropeanUnion countries, Archives of Civil Engineering, 61:19-34, 2015.
16. N. Ibadov, J. Kulejewski, Evaluation of the project timeliness with fuzzy constraints, International Conference Of Numerical Analysis And Applied Mathematics [ICNAAM-2015], AIP Conference Proceedings Vol.1648 No.1, 600002, 2015.
17. P. Jaśkowski, S. Biruk, Analiza czynników ryzyka czasu realizacji przedsięwzięć
_pl.htm, access 13th April 2015
18. Progress towards Europe 2020 targets, www: http://ec.europa.eu/europe2020/europe-2020-in-yourcountry/ polska/progress-towards-2020-targets/index_en.htm, accessed: April 13th, 2015
19. R. Vilpisauskas, Does Europe 2020 represent learning from the Lisbon strategy? In: Cleeton D. E. (Ed.) Europe and national economic transformation: the EU after the Lisbon Decade, Series: Palgrave Studies in EuropeanUnion Politics, 2012
20. Strategy of development of Wielkopolska Province to the year 2020.[in
under Directives 2008/57/EC and 2004/49/EC of the European Parliament
5. Commission Recommendation 2014/881/EU on the procedure for demonstrating the level of compliance of existing railway lines with the basic parameters of the technical specifications for interoperability
6. Joint publication, editor Pawlik M., “Interoperability of the railway system in the EuropeanUnion, infrastructure, signalling, energy, rolling stock” („Interoperacyjność Systemu Kolei Unii Europejskiej, Infrastruktura, Sterowanie, Energia, Tabor”), KOW, Warsaw 2015, ISBN 978
dnia 22 czerwca 2016 r. o zmianie ustawy - Prawo zamówień publicznych oraz niektórych innych ustaw, DZIENNIK USTAW RZECZYPOSPOLITEJ POLSKIEJ, poz. 1020, Warszawa, dnia 13 lipca 2016 r.
10. DIRECTIVE 2014/24/EU of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT and of theCOUNCIL of 26 February 2014 on public procurement and repealing Directive 2004/18/EC, Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion, L 94/243, March 28, 2014.
expanded EuropeanUnion”, Dr Valerie V. L. Shulman Secretary general, the European Tyre Recycling Association, UNOP, Cyprus, 5 April 2004.
6. http://www.uwgeotech.org/pdf/49%20Benson%2095%20tire%20chip%20article.pdf, Using scrap tyre in civil and environmental construction”, Craig H. Benson.
7. “Promotion of Responsible Management of used tyres by the Tyre Industry”, BLIC, November 2003.
8. “Tire Product Stewardship Draft Action Plan”, State of California, University of Massachusetts.
9. “Management of End
performance of buildings. Offi cial Journal of the European Communities n. º L 1 of January 4, 2003, pp. 65-71. EuropeanUnion, Brussels, 2002.
11. B. Poel, G. van Cruchten, C.A. Balaras, Energy performance assessment of existing dwellings, Energy and Building 39 pp.393-403, 2007.
12. European Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (recast). Offi cial Journal of the European Communities n. º L 153, of June 18, 2010. pp. 1-26. EuropeanUnion, Brussels, 2010