Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2000 establishing a framework for Community action in the fi eld of water policy (the Water Framework Directive).
EC, 2007, Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament and to Council addressing the challenge of water scarcity and droughts in the EuropeanUnion (COM (2007) 414 fi nal of 18 July 2007).
EC, 2007, Directive 2007/60/EC of the European Parliament and the Council of 23 October 2007 on the assessment and management of fl ood risks (Flood Directive) (OJ L288, 06
. Judgment of the Court (Second Chamber) of 16 September 2004 SAT.1 SatellitenFernsehen GmbH v EuropeanUnion Intellectual Property Office Case C–329/02 P.
26. Judgment of the Court (Second Chamber) of 16 September 2004 Nichols plc v Registrar of Trademarks Case C–404/02.
27. Judgment of the Court (Second Chamber) of 21 October 2004 KWS Saat AG v Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market (Trademarks and Designs) (OHIM) Case C–447/02 P.
28. Judgment of the Court (Third Chamber) of 15 September 2005 BioID AG, en liquidation v EuropeanUnion
(Proposal). Available at: <http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/public_health/ health_determinants_lifestyle/sp0010_en.htm> [2013-05-01].
22. Green Paper on promoting smoke-free areas in the EuropeanUnion. Available at: <http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/ public_health/health_determinants_lifestyle/c11571a_ en.htm> [2013-04-25].
23. Writ No 2606/2004-100 of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Slovak republic and the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic, issuing the head of the Food Code of the Slovak Republic, regulating tobacco
1. COMMISSION OF THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITIES . 2006. Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. Thematic Strategy for Soil Protection. COM (2006) 232 final.
2. COMMISSION OF THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITIES . 2006. Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a framework for the protection of soil and amending and supplementing Directive 2004/35/EC. COM (2006) 232 final. 2006/0086 (COD)
the Application of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures, 1867 U.N.T,S. 493.
3. Association Agreement between the EuropeanUnion and its Member States, of the one part, and Ukraine, of the other part OJ L 161, 29.5.2014, p. 3-2137 (BG, ES, CS, DA, DE, ET, EL, EN, FR, HR, IT, LV, LT, HU, MT, NL, PL, PT, RO, SK, SL, FI, SV).
4. Decision of the Council and of the Commission concerning the scientific and technological cooperation Agreement of 4 April 2002 relating to the conclusion of seven agreements with the Swiss Confederation; OJ L114 of 30/04/2002, p.1.
, implementing certain provisions of the Air Act. Available at: <http://www.minzp.sk/ oblasti/ovzdusie/ochrana-ovzdusia/pravne-predpisy/pravne- predpisy.html> [2014-04-21].
9. Directive 2008/50/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2008 on ambient air quality and cleaner air for Europe. Available at: <http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexU-riServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2008:152:0001:0044:EN:PDF> [2014-03-26].
10. EEA Report No 4/2012, ”Air quality in Europe - 2012 report“. Available at: <http://www.eea.europa.eu/publications/
1. Asari, EM, ‘Practices for Attracting Highly Qualified and Qualified Third-Country Nationals in the EU’, Centre for Migration Studies, Estonian Academy of Security Sciences.
2. Kahanec, M & Zimmermann, KF 2010, ‘High-Skilled Immigration policy in Europe’, IZA Discussion Paper Series, Discussion Paper No. 5399, December 2010, Germany.
3. Prudencio, LDO 2014, ‘Highly-skilled migration: Estonia’s attraction policy and its congruence with the determinants of ‘talent mobility’’, Master’s Thesis, European
-perspectives/impact-assessment/cap-towards-2020/report/full-text_en.pdf. legal review, The World Bank Group, Volume 6, P. 3-8. ISBN 978-1-4648-0378-9.
4. EUROPEAN COMMISSION. 2011. Impact assessment - Common agricultural policy towards 2020. Brussels, 2011. [online]. [cit. 2015.12.07.] Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/agriculture/policy-perspectives/impact-assessment/cap-towards-2020/report/full-text_en.pdf.
5. EUROPEAN COMMISSION. 2014. Agriculture. Luxembourg, 2014. 16 p. ISBN 978-92-79-41390-2.
6. EUROPEAN COMMISSION. 2015. Agriculture. 2015 [online]. [cit
Most objectively, the dough rheological methods can characterize the quality of winter wheat. The Farinograph test is the traditionally used one in Hungary, but the importance of other methods, such as Alveograph and Extensograph tests, are getting more widely known due to the interest and requirements of the industry and export markets. The Hungarian Standard on wheat quality follows the changes in the global markets; this is why the falling number appeared in the MSZ (Hungarian Standard) 6383 in 1998. As the interest in the results of other rheological test increased from our accession to the European Union, the evaluation of these parameters on different varieties has become an important issue of qualification and in 2012 limit values for Alveograph and Extensograph parameters appear in the Hungarian wheat quality standard. Additionally, while the baking value was the only evaluated parameter of the Farinograph test earlier, the standard was supplemented with limit values for water absorption capacity and stability too.
In this study, we revised different diagrams of Farinograph tests again from the previous years to reveal whether the new limit values for these Farinograph parameters change the valuation of wheat flour samples, therefore whether the quality groups in which the samples were ranked change considering the new requirements.