Jörn Schlingensiepen, Rashid Mehmood and Florin Codrut Nemtanu
. ISBN 9789280731439.
14. European Commission: Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament on Thematic Strategy on the Urban Environment. January 2006, p. 12.
15. The European Parliament and the Council of the EuropeanUnion: Directive 2010/40/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 July 2010 on the Framework for the Deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems in the Field of Road Transport and for Interfaces with Other Modes Of Transport. July 2010.
16. Urban ITS Expert
Ziyu Yang, Maoshen Jia, Wenbei Wang and Jiaming Zhang
1. BS.775 Int. Telecommunication Union. Multichannel Stereophonic Sound System with and Without Accompanying Picture. 2006.
2. Hamasaki, K. A 22.2 Multichannel Sound System for Ultrahigh Definition TV (UHDTV).– SMPTE Motion Imaging Journal, Vol. 117 , 2008, No 3, pp. 40-49.
3. Smolic, A. An Overview of 3rd Video and Free Viewpoint Video. – In: Proc. of 13th International Conference on Computer Analysis of Images and Patterns, Springer, Münster, Germany, 2009, pp.1-8.
4. Tanimoto, M. Overview of Free Viewpoint Television
Yevgeniy Bodyanskiy, Iryna Pliss and Olena Vynokurova
signal prediction, restoration, and filtering”, in Intelligent Hybrid Systems: Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks, and Genetic Algorithms, Da Ruan, Ed., Boston, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1997, pp. 331-349.
 Ye. Bodyanskiy and I. Kokshenev and V. Kolodyazhniy An adaptive learning algorithm for a neo fuzzy neuron. Proc. 3-nd Int. Conf. of EuropeanUnion Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT'03), Zittau, Germany, 2003.
 G.C. Goodwin, P.J. Ramadge, P.E. Caines “A globally convergent adaptive predictor”. Automatica, vol. 17
Nadezda Zenina, Andrejs Romanovs and Yuri Merkuryev
, “Microscopic Calibration and Validation of Car-Following Models – A Systematic Approach,” in 20th Int. Symp. on Transportation and Traffic Theory (ISTTT) , Noordwijk, Netherlands, 2013. ISTTT Procedia, 2014.
 C. Antoniou, J. Barcelo, M. Brackstone, H.B. Celikoglu, B. Ciuffo, V. Punzo, P. Sykes, T. Toledo, P. Vortisch and P. Wagner, “Traffic Simulation: Case for guidelines,” European Commission Joint Research Centre Institute for Energy and Transport, EuropeanUnion, Tech. Rep. LB-NA-26534-EN-N, 2014.
 J. B. Lee, “Calibration of Traffic Simulation Models
1. Laney, D. 3D Data Management: Controlling Data Volume, Velocity and Variety. - Gartner. Issued: 6 February 2001, accessed December 2015. http://blogs.gartner.com/doug-laney/files/2012/01/ad949-3D-Data-Management-Controlling-Data-Volume-Velocity-and-Variety.pdf
2. Damiani, E., C. A. Ardagn, F. Zavatarelli, E. Rekleitis, L. Marino s. Big Data Threat Landscape and Good Practice Guide. EuropeanUnion Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA), January 2016.
3. Jeyanthi, N., N. S. N. Iyengar, C
1. Aleixo, P., T. A. S. Pardo. Finding Related Sentences in Multiple Documents for Multidocument Discourse Parsing of Brazilian Portuguese Texts. – In: Companion Proc. of XIV Brazilian Symposium on Multimedia and the Web, WebMedia’08, New York, USA, 2008, ACM, pp. 298-303.
2. Broda, B., M. Marcińczuk, M. Maziarz, A. Radziszewski, A. Wardyński. KPWr: Towards a Free Corpus of Polish. – In: Proc. of 8th International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC’12), Istanbul, Turkey, May 2012, European Language Resources Association
1. Juels, A., D. Molnar, D. Wagner. Security and Privacy Issues in E-Passports. – IEEE Secure Communication, 2005, pp. 74-88.
2. Justice and Home Affairs. EU Standard Specifications or Security Features and Biometrics in Passports and Travel Documents. Technical Report, EuropeanUnion, 2006.
3. Pasupathinathan, V., J. Pieprzyk, H. Wang. Security Analysis of Australian and E.U. e-Passport Implementation. – Journal of Research and Practice in Information Technology, Vol. 40 , 2008, No 3, pp. 187-206.
4. Abid, M., H. Afifi. Secure
Computing: Benefits, Risks and Recommendations for Information Security. EuropeanUnion Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA), 2009, pp. 1-125.
10. Sumitra, B., C. R. Pethuru, M. Misbahuddin. A Survey of Cloud Authentication Attacks and Solution Approaches. - International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 2, 2014, Issue 10, pp. 6245-6253.
11. Sushmitha, Y., V. KrishnaReddy, PavanDeja, D. Reddy. A Survey on Cloud Computing Security Issues. - International Journal of Computer Science
commonly used organizations are:
National Academies Press
World Health Organization
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
UK Government (GOV.UK)
National Bureau of Economic Research
Analysis & Policy Observatory (APO)
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
The Publications Office of the EuropeanUnion
The distribution of proportions of papers mentioned in policy documents across the landscape ranges between 0 and 19% and is visualized in Fig. 3 .
with the ProQuest “Narrow results” menu. The full text ProQuest records for the search results were downloaded to generate a set of news stories potentially mentioning one or more of the 13,051 academic journals.
3.3 Stage 3: Identifying correct journal matches
The Stage 2 method returns some false and ambiguous results. For instance, the query FT(“JOURNAL OF CANCER”) matched multiple journals (e.g., EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CANCER, BRITISH JOURNAL OF CANCER). Adding the term “journal” after journal names (“Science journal” or “Nature journal”) also sometimes