., McNaughton C. S., Sparks G. A. Life cycle greenhouse gas emissions from uranium mining and milling in Canada. Environmental Science & Technology 2016:50:9746-9753. doi: 10.1021/acs.est.5b06072
 Baumann H., Tillman A. The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to LCA: An orientation in Life Cycle Assessment Methodology and Application. Lund: Studentlitetteratur, 2004.
 Chauhan M. K., Chaudhary V. S., Kumar, S., Samar. Life cycle assessment of sugar industry: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2011:3445-3453. doi: 10.1016/j.rser.2011
Michaela Jemelková, Miloslav Kitner, Eva Křístková, Ivana Doležalová and Aleš Lebeda
.5: genetic analysis in Excel. Population genetic software for teaching and researchan update. Bioinformatics 28, 2537–2539.
Peel, L. M. C., Finlayson, B. L., Mc Mahon, T. A., 2007: Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 11, 1633–1644.
Petrželová, I., Lebeda, A., 2011: Distribution of race-specific resistance against Bremia lactucae in natural populations of Lactuca serriola . European Journal of Plant Pathology 129, 233–253.
Powell, W., Morgante, M., Andre, C., Hanafey, M., Vogel, J., Tingey
The foreseeable shortage of fossil fuels will eventually require major structural changes in the global economy. At the current extraction rate of Earth’s fossil reservoirs, the coal, oil and gas reserves are expected to run dry in less than a century ( Henrich et al., 2015 ). In addition, with the world population increasing, its collective consumption and its desire to increase affluence will put further strain on society and economy ( Hoekstra and Wiedmann, 2014 ). Together, these developments will create a tremendous challenge for the
control the development of constraint loads and also improve a structure’s durability, innovative design concepts have been developed in Austria. Investigated aspects comprised temperature effects, creep and shrinkage, the development of active and passive earth pressure as well as the functionality of the inclined approach slab solutions without expansion join ( Strauss et al., 2011 ; 2012 ; Wendner and Strauss, 2015 ).
Historically, resonance due to ambient excitations is, contrary to steel constructions, not a design situation that is typically considered for
1. CHEN Jian-ping, SHI Bing-feng, WANG Qing. Study of the dominant orientations of random fractures of fractured rock masses[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2005, 24(12): 241-245.
2. JIANG Jian-ping, ZHANG Yang-song, LUO Guo-yu, et al. The application of preferred plane theory to geotechnical engineering practice [J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 2001, 16(8): 90-96.
3. John Kemeny, Randy Post. Estimating three-dimensional rock discontinuity orientation from digital images
Wodnej - Oddział Morski w Gdyni, (1987-2012)
15. Karlsson, L.: Migration of European silver eels, Anguilla anguilla. Orientation to the earth's magnetic feld and pulpmill efuents particularly in the Baltic, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis 745, pp.5-24, (1984)
16. Medwin H. & Clay C. S.: Fundamentals of Acoustical Oceanography, Academic, Boston, 1998MTBiGW (Ministry of Transport Construction and Maritime Economy): Map of potential places selected for location of wind farms in the exclusive economic zone, (in Polish)
17. Moller, P.: Electric Fishes: History and
., et al. (2013) High accuracy calibration for vehicle-based laser scanning and urban panoramic imaging and surveying system. MIPPR 2013: Multispectral Image Acquisition, Processing, and Analysis, SPIE 8917, 89170Y, DOI: 10.1117/12.2031466
5. Dudzinska-Nowak J., Wezyk P. (2014) Volumetric changes of a soft cliff coast 2008-2012 based on DTM from airborne laser scanning (Wolin Island, southern Baltic Sea). Journal of Coastal Research, Vol. 70, pp. 59-64, DOI: 10.2112/SI70-011.1
6. Ossowski R. (2017) Environmental aspects of coastal earth structures made of
Bruderer B. 1992. Radar studies on Bird migration in the south of Israel. BSCE/21, Jerusalem: pp. 269-280.
Bruderer B., Liechti F. 1995. Variation in density and height distribution of nocturnal migration in the south of Israel. Isr. J. Zool. 41 , 3: 477-489.
Bruderer B. 1997. Migratory directions of birds under the influence of wind and topography. RIN Symposium Orientation & Navigation - Birds, Humans & other animals. Oxford. 27/1-10.
Buurma L. 1999. The Royal Netherlands Air Force
took one G. A. from Jupiter, one from Saturn, later from Uranus, and then move up to Neptune and beyond. Galileo passed by Venus then twice by Earth, and finally go up to its path Jupiter. Cassini passed by Venus twice, then Earth, and finally Jupiter on the way to Saturn [ 1 , 2 , 3 ].
In a gravity assist trajectory, angular momentum is transferred from the orbiting planet to a spacecraft, while the value of it’s speed relative to planet is not changed during a gravity assist flyby, but it’s direction is changed. However, both value and direction of spacecraft
S. Pen-Mouratov, C. Hu, E. Hindin and Y. Steinberger
 Auslander, M., Nevo, E., Inbar, M. (2003): The effects of slope orientation on plant growth, developmental instability and susceptibility to herbivores. J. Arid Environ., 55:405–4 16 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0140-1963(02)00281-1
 Berkelmans, R., Ferris, H., Tenuta, M., Van Bruggen, A. H. C. (2003): Effects of long-term crop management on nematode trophic levels other than plant feeders disappear after 1 year of disruptive soil management. Appl. Soil Ecol., 23: 223–235. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0929