1. CHEN Jian-ping, SHI Bing-feng, WANG Qing. Study of the dominant orientations of random fractures of fractured rock masses[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2005, 24(12): 241-245.
2. JIANG Jian-ping, ZHANG Yang-song, LUO Guo-yu, et al. The application of preferred plane theory to geotechnical engineering practice [J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 2001, 16(8): 90-96.
3. John Kemeny, Randy Post. Estimating three-dimensional rock discontinuity orientation from digital images
Wodnej - Oddział Morski w Gdyni, (1987-2012)
15. Karlsson, L.: Migration of European silver eels, Anguilla anguilla. Orientation to the earth's magnetic feld and pulpmill efuents particularly in the Baltic, Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis 745, pp.5-24, (1984)
16. Medwin H. & Clay C. S.: Fundamentals of Acoustical Oceanography, Academic, Boston, 1998MTBiGW (Ministry of Transport Construction and Maritime Economy): Map of potential places selected for location of wind farms in the exclusive economic zone, (in Polish)
17. Moller, P.: Electric Fishes: History and
., et al. (2013) High accuracy calibration for vehicle-based laser scanning and urban panoramic imaging and surveying system. MIPPR 2013: Multispectral Image Acquisition, Processing, and Analysis, SPIE 8917, 89170Y, DOI: 10.1117/12.2031466
5. Dudzinska-Nowak J., Wezyk P. (2014) Volumetric changes of a soft cliff coast 2008-2012 based on DTM from airborne laser scanning (Wolin Island, southern Baltic Sea). Journal of Coastal Research, Vol. 70, pp. 59-64, DOI: 10.2112/SI70-011.1
6. Ossowski R. (2017) Environmental aspects of coastal earth structures made of
Omid M. Ghoochani, Azadeh Bakhshi, Matthew Cotton, Azar Hashemi Nejad and Mansour Ghanian
environment affect market orientation and innovation. J. Bus. Res., 64: 401-407.
Dryzek J. 1997. Politics of the Earth: Environmental Discourses. Oxford Univ. Press, Oxford.
Ellis G., Barry J., Robinson C. 2007. Many ways to say ‘no’, different ways to say ‘yes’: applying Q-methodology to understand public acceptance of wind farm proposals. J. Environ. Plan. Manage., 50 (4): 517-551.
Frantzi S., Carter N.T., Lovett J.C. 2009. Exploring discourses on international environmental regime effectiveness with Q methodology: A case
. Proc. of the 25 th Symp. Eur. Assoc. Rem. Sens. Laborat. Porto, Portugal, 6-9 June 2005. Global Developments in Environmental Earth Observation from Space.
Mitri G.H., Gitas I.Z., 2002. The development of an object-oriented classification model for operational burned area mapping on the Mediterranean island of Thasos using Landsat TM images. Proc. Intern. Conf. Forest Fire Research, Luso - Coimbra, Portugal, 18-23 November, 2002.
Neubert M., 2001. Segment-based analysis of high resolution satellite and laser