1. Abad, J. (2013). Pedagogical Factors that Influence EFL Teaching: Some Considerations for Teachers’ Professional Development. Profile, Colombia, Volume 15, No 1, pp. 97-108
2. Ahmad, J. (2015). Traditional and Sociocultural Barriers to EFL learning: a Case Study. English Language Teaching, Volume 8, No 12, pp. 191-208.
3. Roy-Campbell, Z. (2014). Teaching English as a Second Language in Kenia and the United States: Convergences and Divergences. Global Education Review, No 2 (2), pp. 84
: From practices to principles. New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan.
8. Kuhlman, N. Kneževič. (2013). The TESOL Guidelines for Developing EFL Professional Teaching Standards. TESOL International Association, 2013. Retrieved from: https://www.tesol.org/docs/default-source/pdf/the-tesol-guidelines-for-developing-eflstandards.pdf?sfvrsn=0.
9. Kuhlman, N. (2010). Developing foreign language teacher standards in Uruguay. GIST Education and Learning Research Journal, 4 (1), 107-126.
10. Liyanage, I., Walker, T., & Singh, P. (2015
Cai X.J., Fan W. (2011). General development of doctoral education in China . Beijing.
Chen H.J, et al. (2010). Quality of PhD: conception, evaluation and trend . Beijing.
Che S.F. (2005). EFL teaching at Polish higher education institutions and its implication for China. Teaching and Education , (11), 60–62.
Chen X. (1998). The engineering education reform in Poland. Research on Education Tsinghua University , (2), 132–135, 147.
Chmielecka E. (2009). National external quality assurance system in Poland and
Michalak, J.M. (2009). Przestrzenie uczenia się nauczycieli: uczenie się w środowisku szkoły. Edukacja: Studia, Badania, Innowacje, 4, 22-33.
Nishino, T. (2012). Multi-membership in communities of practice: An EFL teacher’s professional development. The Electronic Journal for English as a Second Language, 16(2), 1-21.
Orr, K. (2012). Coping, confidence and alienation: the early experience of trainee teachers in English further education. Journal of Education for Teaching: International Research and Pedagogy, 38(1), 51