administrative procedures in Slovenia according to European trends. Review of centraland east European law , 41(3/4), 427–461.
Kovač, P. (2011). Modernizing administrative procedural law in Slovenia as a driving force of efficient and good administration. The NISPAcee journal of public administration and policy , 4(2), 39–66.
Kovač, P., Bileišis, M. (eds.) (2017). Public Administration Reforms in the EasternEuropean Union MS: Post-Accession Convergences and Divergences . Mykolas Romeris University, Faculty of Administration, Vilnius, Ljubljana, https
., Hoffmann, R. (2011). The State Socialist Mortality Syndrome. Population Research and Policy Review , 2011 June, 30(3), 355–379.
Cockerham, W. C. (1997). The social determinants of the decline of life expectancy in Russia andEasternEurope: a lifestyle explanation. Journal of Health and Social Behavior , 38(2), 117–130.
Cockerham, W. C., Snead, M. C., DeWaal, D. F. (2002). Health lifestyles in Russia and the socialist heritage. Journal of Health and Social Behavior , 43(1), 42–55.
Cooper, R., Sempos, C. (1984). Recent mortality patterns associated
., & Bond, S. (2009). Cross-section dependence in nonstationary panel models: A novel estimator. Retrieved from https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/17870/ (03.04.2017)
Eren, M., & Zhuang, H. (2015). Mergers and acquisitions versus greenfield investment, absorptive capacity, and economic growth: Evidence from 12 new member states of the European Union. EasternEuropean Economics, 53 (2), 99-123. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00128775.2015.1033240
Harms, P., & Meon, P-G. (2014). Good and bad FDI: The growth effects of greenfield investment and mergers and
Selected CentralandEasternEuropean Countries . Proceeding of the 15th International Conference on finance and banking 25 Years of Economic and Financial Transition in CentralandEasternEurope, 60–72. Retrieved October 3, 2018, from http://icfb.rs.opf.slu.cz/content/conference-proceedings-2015 .
Enea Smarandache, I., Ciurlau, C.F. (2009). Components of the Unemployment Analysis in Contemporary Economies. Annals of the Constantin Brâncuşi University of Târgu Jiu, Economy Section , 1.
EU Commission (2005). Structures of the taxation systems in the
future of financial regulation (pp. 301–313). Portland: Hart Publishing.
10. European Banking Authority. (2015). Aggregate statistical data 2007–2013. Retrieved from http://www.eba.europa.eu/supervisory-convergence/supervisory-disclosure/aggregate-statistical-data
11. Eurostat. (2015). National accounts database. Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/data/database
12. Guo, R., Langston, V., & Hadley, L. (2012). Business cycle, corporate governance, and bank performance. Research in Business and Economics Journal, 5 , 1–11.
.B. and Woodford, M., Vol 1(1), pp. 813-862.
5. Dufour, J.M., and Renault, E., (1998), Short Run and Long Run Causality in Time Series: Theory, Econometrica, Vol. 66, pp. 1099-1125.
6. European Venture Capital Association „European Private Equity Activity 2016” and „CentralandEasternEurope Statistics 2016”, Retrieved from: www.evca.eu , Accessed 05.06.2019.
7. Foresti, P., (2007), Testing for Granger Causality Between Stock Prices and Economic Growth, MPRA Paper No. 2962, Vol. 2, pp. 1-11.
8. Garicano, L., and Steinwender, C., (2013), Survive
differential effects of eastward versus westward emigration. They show that emigration to Western Europe in the late 1990s and the early 2000s substantially affected electoral outcomes in the Moldovan national elections of 2009 and 2010, increasing the share of votes for democratic parties and reducing that of the then ruling Communist Party (and conversely for emigration to Russia and other EasternEuropean destinations), strongly enough to overturn the election results (which were just won by a coalition of democratic, pro-European parties). They also provide suggestive