, Kolnik M, Kuzmanovska D, et al. Prevalence of MEFV gene mutations in apparently healty Slovenian and Macedonian population. Pediat Rheumatol. 2011; 9(Suppl 1): P301.
18. Dinc A, Pay S, Turan M, Simsek I. Prevalence of familial Mediterranean fever in young Turkish men. (abstract) Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2000; 18: 292.
19. Onen F, Sumer H, Turkay S, Akyurek O, Tunca M, Ozdogan H. Increased frequency of familial Mediterranean fever in Central Anatolia, Turkey. Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2004; 22(Suppl 34): 31-33.
20. Çobankara V, Fidan
BD Coskun, A Kiraz, E Sevinc, O Baspinar and E Cakmak
categories of drug, acid inhibitors (H2-receptor antagonists and proton pump inhibitors) and prokinetic drugs, diet and life-style modification or helicobacter pylori (HP) eradication therapy [ 4 , 5 ]. However, all prescribed medications provide only limited or temporary improvement of dyspeptic symptoms. Thus, the healthy quality of life for patients with FD may deteriorate [ 1 , 6 ].
Familial Mediterranean fever (FMF) is an autosomal recessive inherited disorder, characterized by recurrent attacks of fever and polyserositis. The most frequent symptom is abdominal pain
Zorana Kljaković-Gašpić, Snježana Herceg Romanić, Darija Klinčić and Vjekoslav Tičina
, Amorena M. Levels of polychlorinated biphenyls and organochlorine pesticides in some edible marine organisms from the Central Adriatic Sea. Chemosphere 2004;57:391-400. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2004.04.034
29. Storelli MM, Perrone VG, Busco V Pietro, Spedicato D, Barone G. Persistent organic pollutants (PCBs and DDTs) in European conger eel, Conger conger L., from the Ionian Sea (Mediterranean Sea). Bull Environ Contam Toxicol 2012;88:928-32. doi: 10.1007/s00128-012-0606-y
30. Coelhan M, Strohmeier J, Barlas H. Organochlorine levels in
Hayder N. Ayyez, Yahia I. Khudhair and Qassim Haleem Kshash
1. Noaman, V., Shayan, P. (2010). Molecular detection of Anaplasma bovis in cattle from central part of Iran. Veterinary Research Forum. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Urmia University 1(2): 117-122.
2. Tay, S.T., Koh, F.X., Kho, K.L., Ong, B.L. (2014). Molecular survey and sequence analysis of Anaplasma spp. in cattle and ticks in a Malaysian farm. Tropical biomedicine, 31(4): 769-776.
3. Albadrani, B.A., Al-Iraqi, O.M. (2019). First detection of equine anaplasmosis and hemoplasmosis of horses in Mosul city, Iraq. Adv. Anim. Vet
Nataša Skitarelić, Antun Mazzi, Neven Skitarelić, Joško Mišulić and Ana Vuletić
Jugoslavenski leksikografski zavod. Maslina. U: Poljoprivredna enciklopedija. Svezak II. Zagreb: JLZ; 1970. str. 143-6.
Skitarelić B, Mazzi A, Volarić-Mršić I, Mišulić J, Škifić B, Zrilić I. Ispitivanje atmosfere Zadra i njegovog područja na vrste peludnih antigena. Pediatr Croat 1993;37(Suppl 1):53.
Verini M, Rossi N, Verotti A, Pelaccia G, Nicodemo A, Chiarelli F. Sensitization to environmental antigens in asthmatic children from a central Italian area. Sci Total
]. Zagreb: Prirodoslovno-matematički fakultet Sveučilišta u Zagrebu; 1999.
Tolosa I, Readman JW, Fowler SW, Villeneuve JP, Dachs J, Bayona JM, Albaiges J. PCBs in the western Mediterranean. Temporal trends and mass balance assessment. Deep - Sea Res 1997;44:907-28.
Gubala CP, Landers DH, Monetti M, Heit M, Wade T, Lasorsa B, Allen-Gil S. The rates of accumulation and chronologies of atmospherically derived pollutants in Arctic Alaska, USA. Sci Total Environ 1995; 160/161 :347-61.
A Uludağ, A Uysal, A Uludağ, YH Ertekin, M Tekin, B Kütük, F Silan and Ö Özdemir
β-Thalassemia (β-thal) is an autosomal recessive hereditary anemia characterized by defective or insufficient globin chain synthesis in the hemoglobin (Hb) molecule [ 1 ]. The rate of β-thal carriers in Turkey is generally 2.0%. In some states in the Aegean region the rate is as high as 5.0%. Some states in the Mediterranean region have rates of up to 10.0% [ 2 - 6 ].
Frequency of marriages among close relatives and a high birth rate, are the causes of the greater than expected births of children with β-thal in Turkey. The disease follows a
, Celebioglu A. Y-chromosomal STR haplotypes at the loci DYS19, DYS385, DYS38911, DYS390, DYS391, and DYS393 in Marmara Region of Turkey. J Forensic Sci 2003; 48(1): 215-217.
Cakir AH, Celebioðlu A, Yardimci E. Y-STR haplotypes in Central Anatolia Region of Turkey. Forensic Sci Int 2004; 144(1): 59-64.
Asicioglu F, Akyuz F, Cetinkaya U, Canli MA. Allele and haplotype frequencies of Y-short tandem repeat loci in Turkey. Croat Med J 2003; 44(3): 310-314.
Ago K, Yuasa I, Umetsu K, Ago M, Ogata M
and organic hydroperoxide concentrations in air in an eucalyptus forest in central Portugal. Atmos Environ 1996;30:819-30.
Takami A, Shiratori N, Yonekura H, Hatakeyama S. Measurement of hydroperoxides and ozone in Oku-Nikko area. Atmos Environ 2003;37:3861-72.
Jacobi HW, Bales RC, Honrath RE, Peterson MC, Dibb JE, Swanson AL, Albert MR. Reactive trace gases measured in the interstitial air of surface snow at Summit, Greenland. Atmos Environ 2004;38:1687-97.
Hutterli MA, McConnell JR
contamination: a case study of a phosphate plant on the east Mediterranean coast. Environ T e c h n o l 2 0 1 2 ; 3 3 : 8 7 3 - 8 5 . d o i : 10.1080/09593330.2011.601765
10. Nicholson FA, Smith SR, Alloway BJ, Carlton-Smith C, Chambers BJ. An inventory of heavy metals inputs to agricultural soils in England and Wales. Sci Total Environ 2003;311:205-19. doi: 10.1016/S0048-9697(03)00139-6
11. Satarug S, Baker JR, Urbenjapol S, Haswell-Elkins M, Reilly PEB, Williams DJ. A global perspective on cadmium pollution and toxicity in non