administrative procedures in Slovenia according to European trends. Review of central and east European law , 41(3/4), 427–461.
Kovač, P. (2011). Modernizing administrative procedural law in Slovenia as a driving force of efficient and good administration. The NISPAcee journal of public administration and policy , 4(2), 39–66.
Kovač, P., Bileišis, M. (eds.) (2017). Public Administration Reforms in the Eastern European Union MS: Post-Accession Convergences and Divergences . Mykolas Romeris University, Faculty of Administration, Vilnius, Ljubljana, https
., Hoffmann, R. (2011). The State Socialist Mortality Syndrome. Population Research and Policy Review , 2011 June, 30(3), 355–379.
Cockerham, W. C. (1997). The social determinants of the decline of life expectancy in Russia and Eastern Europe: a lifestyle explanation. Journal of Health and Social Behavior , 38(2), 117–130.
Cockerham, W. C., Snead, M. C., DeWaal, D. F. (2002). Health lifestyles in Russia and the socialist heritage. Journal of Health and Social Behavior , 43(1), 42–55.
Cooper, R., Sempos, C. (1984). Recent mortality patterns associated
-level?. Cesifo Working Paper 963.
de Haan J.
How to Measure the Tax Burden on Labour at the Macro-level?
Cesifo Working Paper 963
Donath, L., Mihutescu Cerna, V., Oprea, I. (2014). Financial Cycles and Macroprudential Intervention in Selected Central and Eastern European Countries . Proceeding of the 15th International Conference on finance and banking 25 Years of Economic and Financial Transition in Central and Eastern Europe, 60–72. Retrieved October 3, 2018, from http
future of financial regulation (pp. 301–313). Portland: Hart Publishing.
10. European Banking Authority. (2015). Aggregate statistical data 2007–2013. Retrieved from http://www.eba.europa.eu/supervisory-convergence/supervisory-disclosure/aggregate-statistical-data
11. Eurostat. (2015). National accounts database. Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/data/database
12. Guo, R., Langston, V., & Hadley, L. (2012). Business cycle, corporate governance, and bank performance. Research in Business and Economics Journal, 5 , 1–11.
., & Bond, S. (2009). Cross-section dependence in nonstationary panel models: A novel estimator. Retrieved from https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/17870/ (03.04.2017)
Eren, M., & Zhuang, H. (2015). Mergers and acquisitions versus greenfield investment, absorptive capacity, and economic growth: Evidence from 12 new member states of the European Union. Eastern European Economics, 53 (2), 99-123. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00128775.2015.1033240
Harms, P., & Meon, P-G. (2014). Good and bad FDI: The growth effects of greenfield investment and mergers and
Borut Milfelner, Jasmina Dlačić, Boris Snoj and Aleksandra Selinšek
market orientation and innovation success under market and technological turbulence. Journal of Business Economics and Management , 13 (4), 666-687. https://doi.org/10.3846/16111699.2011 . 620143
Breznik, L., Lahovnik, M., & Dimovski, V. (2019). Exploiting Firm Capabilities by Sensing, Seizing and Reconfiguring Capabilities: An Empirical Investigation. Economic and Business Review for Central and South-Eastern Europe , 21 (1), 5-36.
Cahill, D. J. (1996). Entrepreneurial orientation or pioneer advantage. Academy of Management Review , 21 , 603
Bechev, D., Ejdus, F., & Taleski, D. (2015). Background paper: Culture of regional cooperation in southeast Europe . Balkans in Europe Policy Advisory Group. Retrieved from: http://biepag.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/BIEPAG-Culture-of-Regional-Cooperation-in-the-Western-Balkans.pdf
CEFTA Agreement. (2006). Annex 1 to: The Agreement on Amendment of and Accession to the CentralEuropean Free Trade Agreement. Retrieved from: http://cefta.int/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/ANN1CEFTA-2006-Final-Text.pdf .
European Bank for Reconstruction
.B. and Woodford, M., Vol 1(1), pp. 813-862.
5. Dufour, J.M., and Renault, E., (1998), Short Run and Long Run Causality in Time Series: Theory, Econometrica, Vol. 66, pp. 1099-1125.
6. European Venture Capital Association „European Private Equity Activity 2016” and „Central and Eastern Europe Statistics 2016”, Retrieved from: www.evca.eu , Accessed 05.06.2019.
7. Foresti, P., (2007), Testing for Granger Causality Between Stock Prices and Economic Growth, MPRA Paper No. 2962, Vol. 2, pp. 1-11.
8. Garicano, L., and Steinwender, C., (2013), Survive