Reimer, E., Rust, A., Klaus Vogel on Double Taxation Conventions – Fourth Edition, Vol. II, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, 2015.
 Éva Erdős, Conflicts in the international tax law and answers of the european tax law, Curentul Juridic, Târgu Mureș, Vol.47, 2011, pp. 159-174.
 Ioan Rus, Eleonora-Laura Avram, Paula Monica Bocicor, Mirela Ruxandra Republic of Moldovan, Evitarea dublei impuneri între România și statele: Ungaria și Bulgaria, Academica Science Journal Studia Series, Tîrgu Mureș, Nr.(3)-2, 2013, pp. 50
Improving the traffic safety represents a central objective of the European Union’s policy in the transports field. The Union has in view an improvement of the traffic safety, having as purpose the diminishing of deaths, bodily injuries and material damages. An important element of this policy is represented by the consistent application of sanctions for transgressing the circulation norms committed in the Union, an objective to which the New Romanian Criminal Code has fallen into line.
1. Ancheş, Diana-Ionela, Preocupări juridice privind Uniunea Europeană, Ed. Eikon, Cluj- Napoca, 2014.
2. Ancheş, Diana-Ionela, “Tratatul de la Lisabona şi sistemul instituţional al Uniunii Europene”, in Flore Pop, Oana Albescu (edit.), Tratatul de la Lisabona. De la „metoda comunitară‖ la noile evoluţii ale guvernanţei europene. Drept şi politici ale Uniunii, CA Publishing, Cluj-Napoca, 2012.
3. Ancheş, Diana-Ionela, “Enhanced cooperation in the European Union from its origins to the Lisbon treaty”, in vol. Journal of Legal
’s Transformative Power: Europeanisation through Conditionality in Central and Eastern Europe , Palgrave, Basingstoke.
15. Green Cowles M., Caporaso J., Risse T. (eds.) (2001), Transforming Europe: Europeanization and Domestic Change , Cornell University Press, Ithaca.
16. Hill, C. (1993), “The Capability-Expectations Gap, or Conceptualizing Europe’s International Role”, Journal of Common Market Studies, pp 305-328.
17. Hille P., Knill, C. (2006), “It’s the Bureaucracy, Stupid: The Implementation of the Acquis Communautaire in the EU Candidate Countries, 1999
1. Arginelli, P., (2013), Multilingual Tax Treaties: Interpretation, Semantic Analysis and Legal Theory , IBFD Doctoral Series 33.
2. Dumiter, F., Jimon, Ș., (2016a), Application of international double taxation conventions in Romania, Juridical Tribune, Vol. 6, Issue 2, December 2016, pp. 182–201.
3. Dumiter, F., Jimon, Ș., (2016b), Double Taxation Conventions in Central and Eastern European Countries, Journal of Legal Studies, Vol. 18, Issue 32/2016, pp. 1 – 12.
4. Dumiter, F., Pușcaș, A., Dudaș, L., Pribac, L