4. Arregui, N., Benes, J., Krznar, I., & Mitra, S. S. (2013). Evaluationg the Net Benefits of Macroprudential Policy: A Cookbook. IMF Working Paper 13/167 .
5. Arellano, M., and O. Bover. 1995. “Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models.” Journal of Econometrics 68(1): 29–51.
6. Aydinbas, Y. C., Hardt, C., Rzayev, J., Soker, M., Taylor, T., Walker, D., & Zhao, P. (2015). Frameworks for Implementing Macroprudetial Policy. New York: The Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
7. Bailey, D. & Katz, J.N. 2011
. 20, issue 2, 203-211.
10. Li, X., Tripe, D. W., Malone, C. B. (2017). Measuring bank risk: An exploration of z-score. Available at SSRN 2823946.
11. Roy, A. D. (1952). Safety first and the holding of assets. Econometrica , vol. 20, issue 3, 431-449.
12. Schaeck, K., Cihák, M. (2012). Banking competition and capital ratios. European Financial Management , vol. 18, issue 5, 836-866.
13. Schaeck, K., Cihák, M., Wolfe, S (2006). Competition, concentration and bank soundness: New evidence from the micro-level. IMF Working Paper No. 06
John Kwaku Amoh, Abdul-Mumuni Abdallah and Richard Amankwa Fosu
, Vol. 29 No 1, pp. 63-77.
11. Ayadi. R, Emrah A, Sami B. N, and Willem P. D. G. (2013), “Determinants of financial development across the Mediterranean”, MEDPRO Technical Report, No. 29.
12. Bilquess, F., Mukhtar, T., and Sohail, S. (2011), “What matters for financial development in D-8 countries? Capital flows, trade openness and institutions”, Journal of Economic Cooperation and Development, Vol. 1 No. 32, pp. 71–91.
13. Bittencourt, M. (2011), “Inflation and financial development: Evidence from Brazil”, Economic Modelling, Vol. 28 No. 1-2, pp. 91
Jane A. Ekeagbara, Olaleke Oluseye Ogunnaike, Ayodotun Stephen Ibidunni and Busola Elizabeth Kehinde
. F., Jr., Black, W. D., Babin, B. J., Anderson, R. E., & Tatham, R. L. (2006). Multivariate data analysis (6th ed). Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Education Inc
11. Hutgschenreuter, T. & Israel, S. (2009). A review of empirical research on dynamic competitive strategy; international journals of management review . Vol. 11 pp421-461.
12. Malburg, C. (2000). Competing on costs, Industry Week, Vol. 249 No.17, pp.31.
13. Miles, M.B. and Huberman, A.M. 1994. Qualitative data analysis: an expanded sourcebook. Sage Publications.
Learning Volume 5, Number 3, Winter 2006
13. Eckhardt, A., Laumer, S. and Weitzel, T. (2009). Who influences whom? Analyzing workplace referents' social influence on IT adoption and non-adoption. Journal of Information Technology , 24, 11-24.
14. Fishbein, M., & Ajzen, I. (1975). Belief, attitude, intention and behaviour: an introduction to theory and research. Reading, Massachusetts: Addison-Wesley.
15. Gallivan, M. J. (2001). Adoption, Diffusion, and Infusion of IT: Organizational Adoption and Assimilation of Complex Technological Innovations
and financial stability: issues and policy options, chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, Volume 1, pages 1-57.
11. Carceres, C., Guzzo, V., Segoviano, M., 2010. Sovereign Spreads: Global Risk Aversion, Contagion or Fundamentals? IMF Working Paper 10/120.
12. Cervantes, R., Jeasakul, P., Maloney, J.F., Ong, L.L., 2014. Ms. Muffet, the Spider(gram) and the Web of Macro-Financial Linkages. IMF Working Paper No. 14/99.
13. Clouse, J.A., 2013. Monetary Policy
Svetlana Aleksandrova-Zlatanska and Desislava Zheleva Kalcheva
. ICMA (2014), Green Bond Principles – Voluntary Process Guidelines for issuing Green Bonds.
13. ICMA (2017), The Green Bond Principles 2017: Voluntary Process Guidelines for Issuing Green Bonds. Annual Report. Switzerland. https://www.icmagroup.org/assets/documents/Regulatory/Green-Bonds/GreenBondsBrochure-JUNE2017.pdf . [Accessed 15.03.2019]
14. Individual Data Request Form/Academic Research Request to Climate Bond Initiatives https://www.climatebonds.net/data-requests .
15. Josué Banga (2018), The green bond market: a potential source of climate
Olatunji Abdul Shobande and Oladimeji Tomiwa Shodipe
energy efficiency potentials in industrial steam systems in China. Journal of Cleaner Production , 120 , 53–63. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.02.023
13. Hassan, K., & Salim, R. A. (2011). Determinants of Private Investment: Time Series Evidence from Bangladesh. The Journal of Developing Areas , 45 (May), 229–249.
14. Hassan, M. K., Sanchez, B., & Yu, J. (2011). Financial development and economic growth : New evidence from panel data. Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance , 51 (1), 88–104. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.qref.2010
# Middle East and North Africa
## Unclassified information deliberately searched selected, filtered and disseminated for a specific audience to meet a specific demand. EX: mass-media, Internet, research journas, patents, conferences, etc.
1. Agarwal, K. N. (2006). Competitive intelligence in business decisions - an overview. Competition Forum, 4(2), 309-314
2. Croom, Herman L., The Exploitation of Foreign Open Sources, Studies in Intelligence, 1969, volume 13, number 3, pp. 129-136
3. Franco et all, Competitive intelligence