Carmen Ardelean, Daniel Lighezan, Raluca Morar, Sorin Pescariu and Stefan Mihăicuță
Awareness and Perception in Europe Available from www.heartfailure-europe.com
5 Levy D, Kenchaiah S, Larson MG, Benjamin EJ, Kupka MJ, Ho KK, et al. Long-term trends in the incidence of and survival with heart failure. The New England Journal of Medicine 2002;347:1397 – 1402 12409541 10.1056/NEJMoa020265
Levy D Kenchaiah S Larson MG Benjamin EJ Kupka MJ Ho KK et al Long-term trends in the incidence of and survival with heart failure The New England Journal of Medicine 2002 347 1397 1402
6 Fischer J, Dogas Z, Bassetti CL, Berg S
examination was negative for tuberculosis.
BAL from the medium lobe bronchus recovered 100 ml from 120 ml instilated and showed a significant hypercellularity: 57.4 × 10 6 cells (normally, for non-smokers, less than 13 × 10 6 cells). The differential cytology identified a lymphocytic alveolitis: macrophages 15.0% (normally >84%), lymphocytes 74.2% (normally <13%), granulocytes 10.4% (normally <3%), neutrophils 9.8% (normally <3%), eosinophils 0.6% (normally <0.5%) and mastocytes 0.4% (normally <0.5%). It should be mentioned that the increased neutrophils percent is
Liliana Alexandrina Grigoriu, Ștefan Dumitrache Rujinski, Radu Gabriel Vătășescu and Miron Alexandru Bogdan
al. Sleep apnea and cardiovascular disease. Journal of the American College of Cardiology . 2008;52: 686–717. 18702977 10.1016/j.jacc.2008.05.002 Somers VK White DP Amin R Abraham WT Costa F Culebras A et al Sleep apnea and cardiovascular disease Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2008 52 686 717
3 Parish JM, Somers VK. Obstructive sleep apnea and cardiovascular disease. Mayo Clinic Proceedings 2004;79(8): 1036–1046. 15301332 10.4065/79.8.1036 Parish JM Somers VK Obstructive sleep apnea and
Retno AS Soemarwoto, Jamsari, Yanwirasti, Andika Chandra Putra and Syazili Mustofa
receptor Respiratory Research 2016 17 3
10 Wang Q, Li H, Yao Y, Xia D, Zhou J. The overexpression of heparin-binding epidermal growth factor is responsible for Th17-induced airway remodeling in an experimental asthma model. The Journal of Immunology 2010;185(2):834–41. 10.4049/jimmunol.0901490
Wang Q Li H Yao Y Xia D Zhou J The overexpression of heparin-binding epidermal growth factor is responsible for Th17-induced airway remodeling in an experimental asthma model The Journal of Immunology 2010 185 2 834 41
11 de Boer WI, Hau CM
Kenéz Emese-Katalin, Balló István, Gáspár Enikő and Biró Anna Julianna
.A. Torres – Primary biliary cirrrhosis associated with Ankylosing spondylitis, Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 1994, 18(3), pg.263 – 264.
10. J. Zochling, D. van der Heijde, R. Burgos-Vargas, E. Collantes, J. C. Davis Jr, B. Dijkmans, M. Dougados, P. Ge´her, R. D. Inman, M. A. Khan, T. K. Kvien, M. Leirisalo- Repo, I. Olivieri, K. Pavelka, J. Sieper, G. Stucki, R. D. Sturrock, S. van der Linden, D. Wendling, H. Bo¨hm, B. J. van Royen, J. Braun – ASAS/EULAR recommendations for themanagement of ankylosing spondylitis, Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 2006
M. Ababei, A. Câmpeanu, D. Nistorescu, O. Zaharia, P Portelli, M. Dobroiu and T. Nanea
3. Miñana G, Palau P, Núñez J, Sanchis J. The Tumor Marker CA125 and Heart Failure. Eur Heart J. 2010;31(14):1752-1763. doi:10.1093/eurheartj/ehq142.
4. Turgut O, Tandogan I, Yilmaz MB, Gul I, Zorlu A. CA125 in heart failure: Implications for immunoinflammatory activity. Int J Cardiol. 2011;146(1):99-100. doi:10.1016/j.ijcard.2010.05.077.
5. Huang F, Zhang K, Chen J, et al. Elevation of carbohydrate antigen 125 in chronic heart failure may be caused by mechanical extension of mesothelial cells from serous cavity effusion. Clin
Mircea Bajdechi, Cristina-Elena Micu, Sorin Rugină, Georgiana-Elena Stoian and Adriana Gurghean
, December 2011, pp 898-903.
4. Carr A. HIV lipodystrophy: risk factors, pathogenesis, diagnosis and management. AIDS. 2003;17:S141S148.
5. Barbaro G. Highly active antiretroviral therapy-associated metabolic syndrome: pathogenesis and cardiovascular risk. Am J Therapeut. 2006; 13: 248-60.
6. Triant VA, Lee H, Hadigan C, Grinspoon SK. Increased acute myocardial infarction rates and cardiovascular risk factors among patients with human immunodeficiency virus disease. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2007; 92:2506.
7. Carr A, Cooper D. Adverse effects of
. “Treatment of the idiopathic respiratory-distress syndrome with continuous positive airway pressure.” PubMed - NCBI”. N Engl J Med. 1971 Jun 17; 284(24):1333-40.
13. Virend K. Somers, et al. “Sleep Apnea and Cardiovascular Disease.” Journal of the American College of Cardiology Vol. 52, No. 8, 2008, pp.686-717, by the American Heart Association, Inc., and the American College of Cardiology Foundation, Published by Elsevier Inc., doi:10.1016/j.jacc.2008.05.002.
14. Tawfic S Hakim, Enrico M Comporesi. “Expiratory and Inspiratory Positive Airway Pressures in