Ainsworth, G.C. 1981. Introduction to the history of plant pathology. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK.
Adamczewski, K. 2011. Weeds resistance problem in Poland (in Polish with English summary). Progress in Plant Protection , 51 (4), 1665–1673.
Baker, H.G. 1974. The evolution of weeds. Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics , 5, 51–24. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.es.05.110174.000245
Dixon, F.L., Clay, D.V. 2004. Effect of herbicides applied pre- and post-emergence on forestry weeds grown from seed. Crop
Hai-Feng Liu, Hui Li, Ge Bai, Qian-Zhen Zhang, Xiang-Gao, Tao Liu and Hong-Bin Wang
(WBC) and red blood cell (RBC) counts and was performed immediately after sample collection with an MEK-7222K haematology analyser (Nihon Kohden Corporation, Japan). Serum was stored at −80°C after centrifugation.
A total of 300 mg of xylocaine was injected intravenously for euthanasia after general anaesthesia with xylazine and ketamine hydrochloride at 13 weeks, or earlier if a serious complication occurred.
Histopathological examination. Tissue was collected from the caudal pole of the remnant kidney. The renal tissue was fixed in 10% buffered formalin
1. Centre for Science and Environment, 2014: Antibiotics in Chicken Meat: study . New Delhi: Pollution Monitoring Laboratory, 36 p. PML/PR-48/2014.
2. Cháfer-Pericás, C., Maquieira, Á., Puchades, R., 2010: Fast screening methods to detect antibiotic residues in food samples. Trends in Analytical chemistry , 29, 9, 1038—1049. DOI:10.1016/j.trac.2010.06.004.
3. European Commission, 2002: Commission Decision 2002/657/EC of 12 August 2002 implementing Council Directive 96/23/EC concerning the performance of analytical methods and the
, K.J., Hammond, A.J., Laird, M., Hunter, M.G., Mann, G.E. (2009). Angiogenesis and vascular function in the ovary. Reproduction 138, 869-881. https://doi.org/10.1530/REP-09-0283 PMid:19786399
12. Sack, U., Hoffmann, M., Zhao, X.J., Chan, K.S., Hui, D.S.C., Gosse, H., Engelmann, L., Schauer, J., Emmrich, F., Hoheisel, G. (2005). Vascular endothelial growth factor in pleural effusions of different origin. Eur Respir J. 25, 600-604. https://doi.org/10.1183/09031936.05.00037004 PMid:15802331
13. Bekes, I., Thomas, W.P.F., Tanja, K., Volker, M., Wolfgang
Martin Nikolovski, Monika Dovenska, Ksenija Ilievska, Nikola Adamov, Branko Atanasov, Miroslav Radeski, Daniela Kirovski, Vladimir Petkov and Toni Dovenski
1. Salamon, S., Maxwell, W.M. (2000). Storage of ram semen. Animal Reproduction Science 62(1-3): 77-111. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-4320(00)00155-X
2. De Paz, P., Mata-Campuzano, M., Tizado, E.J., Álvarez, M., Álvarez-Rodríguez, M., Herraez, P., Anel, L. (2011). The relationship between ram sperm head morphometry and fertility depends on the procedures of acquisition and analysis used. Theriogenology 76(7): 1313-1325. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.theriogenology.2011.05.038 PMid:21798583
3. Maroto-Morales, A., Ramón, M., García
J. Novotný, P. Reichel, K. Bárdová, P. Kyzeková and V. Almášiová
1. Alexopoulos, C., Papaioannou, D. S., Fortomaris, P., Kyriakis, C. S., Tserveni-Goussi, A., Yannakopoulos, A., Kyriakis, S. C., 2007: Experimental study on the effect of in-feed administration of a clinoptilolite-rich tuff on certain biochemical and haematological parameters of growing and fattening pigs. Livest. Sci. , 111, 230—241. DOI: 10.1016/j.livsci.2007.01.152.
2. Ball, R. O., Aherne, F. X., 1982: Effect of diet complexity and feed restriction on the incidence and severity of diarrhoea in early-weaned pigs. Can. J. Anim. Sci