Ramona Maria Drăguț, Emilia Rusu, Raluca Nan, Florin Rusu, Larisa Grosu, Horatiu Popescu, Mihaela Posea and Gabriela Radulian
1. Ismail FW, Khan RA, Kamani L et al. Nutritional status in patients with hepatitis C. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 22: 139-142, 2012.
2. Te HS, Jensen DM. Epidemiology of hepatitis B and C viruses: a global overview. Clin Liver Dis 14: 1-21, 2010.
3. Gheorghe L, Grigorescu M, Iacob S et al. Effectiveness and tolerability of pegylated Interferon alpha-2a and ribavirin combination therapy in Romanian patients with chronic hepatitis C: from clinical trials to clinical practice. Rom J Gastroenterol 14
Gabriela Mut-Vitcu, Iuliana-Claudia Hudrea, Svetlana Moşteoru, Laura Gaiţă and Dan Gaiţă
. Public Health Nutr 14: 119-126, 2011.
7. Knowler WC, Fowler SE, Hamman RF et al. 10-year follow-up of diabetes incidence and weight loss in the Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study. Lancet 374(9702): 1677-1686, 2009.
8. El-Kebbi IM, Cook CB, Ziemer DC, Miller CD, Gallina DL, Phillips LS. Association of younger age with poor glycemic control and obesity in urban African Americans with type 2 diabetes. Arch Intern Med 163: 69- 75, 2003.
9. Garber AJ. Obesity and type 2 diabetes: which patients are at risk? Diabetes
Jaspreet Kaur, Shailendra Kumar Singh and Jaspreet Singh Vij
1. International Diabetes federation . DMAtlas . 7, 2015. Accessed at: http://www.idf.org/sites/default/files/Atlas7e-poster.pdf .
2. Kaur J, Singh SK, Vij JS. Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation in the management of DM: A Review. Indian J Sci Res 6(2): 171-181, 2015.
3. Fulk GD, Robinson CJ, Mondal S, Storey CM, Hollister AM. The effects of diabetes and/or peripheral neuropathy in detecting short Postural perturbations in mature adults. J Neuroeng Rehabil 7: 1-10, 2010.
4. Schwartz AV, Hillier RA, Sellmeyer DE et al
perspective. Diabetologia 38: 1061-1068, 1995.
9. Nguyen Q, Srinivasan S, Xu J, Chen W, Berenson G. Changes in risk variables of metabolic syndrome since childhood in pre-diabetic and type 2 diabetic subjects: the Bogalusa Heart Study. Diabetes Care 31: 2044-2049, 2008.
10. Eid M, Mafauzy M, Faridah AR. Dyslipidaemic pattern of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Malays J Med Sci 11: 44–51, 2004.
11. Chattanda S, Mgonda Y. Diabetic dyslipidemia among diabetic patients attending specialized clinics in Dar es Salaam. Tanzania Medical Journal
Nutr 10: 5-11, 2014.
7. Maranon R, Reckelhoff JF. Sex and gender differences in control of blood pressure. Clin Sci (Lond) , 125: 311-318, 2013.
8. Medical College of Georgia. Cause of gender differences in blood pressure, kidney damage under study. [online]. Retrieved March 29, 2017, from https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070502111521.htm , 2007.
9. Akter SFU, Fauzi ARM, Nordin MS, et al. Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors in a selected community at Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia. International Journal of Medicine and Medical
1. Ferlay J, Soerjomataram I, Ervik M at al. GLOBOCAN 2012 v1.0, Cancer Incidence and Mortality Worldwide: IARC CancerBase No. 11 [Internet]. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 2013. Available from: http://globocan.iarc.fr, accessed on 05.11.2014
2. Hart AR, Wicks AC, Mayberry JF. Colorectal cancer screening in asymptomatic populations. Gut 36: 590-598, 1995.
3. Røseth AG, Kristinsson J, Fagerhol MK at al. Faecal calprotectin: a novel test for the diagnosis of colorectal cancer
Florida Medicine Spring 2005; available at http://www.dcmsonline.org/jaxmedicine/2005journals/Diabetes/diab05g-stroke.pdf
10. Jørgensen H, Nakayama H, Raaschou HO, Olsen TS. Stroke in patients with diabetes. The Copenhagen Stroke Study. Stroke 25: 1977-1984, 1994.
11. Laing SP, Swerdlow AJ, Carpenter LM et al . Mortality from cerebrovascular disease in a cohort of 23000 patients with insulin-treated diabetes. Stroke 34: 418-421, 2003.
12. Evans JM, Barnett KN, Ogston SA, Morris AD. Increasing prevalence of type 2
1. Ng M, Fleming T, Robinson M et al. Global, regional, and national prevalence of overweight and obesity in children and adults during 1980-2013: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013. Lancet 384: 766-81, 2014.
2. WHO. Obesity and overweight. WHO fact sheet N°311. World Health Organization website. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2016 [http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs311/en. Accessed September 10, 2016].
3. de Onis M, Blossner M, Borghi E