Pappas M. Efthymios, Mpournaka Spiridoula, Katopodis Periklis, Chardalias Andreas, Tsakas Sotiris, Eleftheriadis Theodoros, Papachristou Evangelos, Katopodis P. Konstantinos and Goumenos S. Dimitrios
cell mobilization. Biol. Blood Marrow Transplant. 2007; 13: 838-843, doi:10.1016/j.bbmt.2007.03.007.
21. Yamamoto, I.; Potts Jr, J. T.; Segre, G. V Circulating bovine lymphocytes contain receptors for parathyroid hormone. J. Clin. Invest. 1983; 71: 404-407, doi:10.1172/JCI110784.
22. Klinger, M.; Alexiewicz, J. M.; Linker-Israeli, M.; Pitts, T. O.; Gaciong, Z.; Fadda, G. Z.; Massry, S. G. Effect of parathyroid hormone on human T cell activation. Kidney Int. 1990; 37: 1543–1551.
23. Geara, A. S.; Castellanos, M. R.; Bassil, C.; Schuller-Levis, G
Kapsokefalou M Healthy dietary indices in public health practice and research Arch Hellenic Med 2008 25 3 315 328 [Article in Greek]
Babatsikou F, Konsolaki E, Notara V et al. Depression in the Elderly: A Descriptive Study of Urban and Semi-Urban Greek Population. Int J Car Sciences 2017; 10 (3): 1286–1295.
Babatsikou F Konsolaki E Notara V et al Depression in the Elderly: A Descriptive Study of Urban and Semi-Urban Greek Population Int J Car Sciences 2017 10 3 1286 1295
Baglioni C, Battagliese G, Feige B, Spiegelhalder K, Nissen
.83). Finally, at the sentence verification task, statistically significant improvements were found for the treatment group in comparison with the placebo group at 2.5 hours (p = 0.001; d = 0.59), at 4 hours (p < 0.05; d = 0.36) and at 6 hours (p < 0.05; d = 0.35). Haskell C.F. et al. (2007) reported statistically significant improvements at reaction time for the guarana treatment group in comparison with the placebo group on the delayed word recognition task (p = 0.021; 37.5 mg dose d = 0.03; 75 mg dose d = 0.37; 150 mg dose d = 0.26; 300 mg dose d = 0.15). Veasey RC et al
Asaduzzaman Khan, Riaz Uddin, Naznin Alam, Shuhana Sultana, Mahbub-Ul Alam and Rushdia Ahmed
properties (e.g., internal consistency, factor structure, test-retest reliability, and predictive validity) of the Bangla version of the K6 scale (hereafter referred as Bangla K6) in Bangla speaking young people of Bangladesh.
A self-administered questionnaire survey was conducted among students aged 13–24 years from two high schools and two universities in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. These institutions were purposively chosen based on geographical convenience and connection with the researchers in order to maximize participation. Each of
Ahmed Waqas, Aqsa Iftikhar, Zahra Malik, Kapil Kiran Aedma, Hafsa Meraj and Sadiq Naveed
Alcohol and Related Conditions J Public Health (Oxf) 2010 32 191 201 10.1093/pubmed/fdp093
Moo-Estrella J Pérez-Benítez H Solís-Rodríguez F Arankowsky-Sandoval G. Evaluation of depressive symptoms and sleep alterations in college students. Arch Med Res 2005;36:393–8. doi:10.1016/j.arcmed.2005.03.018. 10.1016/j.arcmed.2005.03.018 15950081 Moo-Estrella J Pérez-Benítez H Solís-Rodríguez F Arankowsky-Sandoval G Evaluation of depressive symptoms and sleep alterations in college students Arch Med Res 2005 36 393 8 10.1016/j.arcmed.2005.03
The Affiliative Imprinting Phenomenon in the Modern Study of Animal Cognition
Aguiar, A., & Baillargeon, R. (1999). 2.5-month-old infants’ reasoning about when objects should and should not be occluded. Cognitive Psychology, 39 , 116–157.
Baillargeon, R. (2004). Infants’ physical world. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 13 (3), 89–94.
Baiocchi, V., & Chiandetti, C. (2016). Chicks run harder toward a consonant over a dissonant clucking hen: Biological roots for the appreciation of consonant sounds. In Trieste Symposium on Perception and Cognition , Trieste, Italy, November 4, P03.
comparative perspective. In: K. W. Schaie & P. Uhlenberg (Eds.), Social Structures: Demographic Changes and the Well-being of Older Persons , pp. 239-261. New York: Springer.
Heckman, J. J. (2006). Skill formation and the economics of investing in disadvantaged children. Science, 312 (5782), 1900–1902.
Herlofson, K. & Hagestad, G. (2011) Challenges in moving from macro to micro: Population and family structures in ageing societies. Demographic Research, 25: 337-370
Herlofson, K., & Ugreninov, E. (2014). Er omsorgsfulle fedre omsorgsfulle sønner
, B. (2009). The problem of infertility in high fertility populations: Meanings, consequences and coping mechanisms in two Nigerian communities. Social Science & Medicine , 68 (11), 2061–2068. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2009.03.008
Hsieh, H.-F., & Shannon, S. E. (2005). Three Approaches to Qualitative Content Analysis. Qualitative Health Research , 15 (9), 1277–1288. https://doi.org/10.1177/1049732305276687
IFSS. (n.d.). Integrated Fertility Survey Series user guide. ICPSR, University of Michigan. Retrieved from http
H. K. Aggarwal, Deepak Jain, Pulkit Chhabra and R. K. Yadav
1. Eknoyan G, Lameire N, Barsoum R. The burden of kidney disease: improving global outcomes. Kidney Int 2004; 66: 1310-4.
2. Block GA, Cunningham J. Morbidity and mortality associated with abnormalities in bone and mineral metabolism in CKD. In: Olgard K (ed). Clinical Guide to the Basics of Bone and Mineral Metabolism in CKD. National Kidney Foundation: New York, 2006, 77-92.
3. Moe S, Drueke T, Cunningham J, Goodman W, Martin K, Olgaard K et al. Definition, evaluation, and classification of renal osteodystrophy: a position statement
; 21(4): 250-4
15. Jivraj J, Jivraj I, Tennant M, Rudnisky C. Prevalence and impact of depressive symptoms in patients with age-related macular degeneration. Can J Ophthalmol. 2013 Aug; 48(4):269-73. doi: 10.1016/j.jcjo.2013.03.007.
16. Kessler, R., Chiu, W., Demler, O. and Walters, E. 2005. Prevalence, Severity, and Comorbidity of 12-Month DSM-IV Disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication, Arch Gen Psychiatry, 62:617-62
17. Pop-Jordanova N, Markovska-Simoska S, Filev G, Pop-Jordanov J. (2013) The need