Shahinul Alam, Mohammad Jahid Hasan, Md. Abdullah Saeed Khan, Mahabubul Alam and Nazmul Hasan
is commonly observed in obese people and is associated with insulin resistance (IR) and metabolic syndrome (MS). Nonetheless, NAFLD/NASH in non-obese or persons with normal body mass index (BMI) ( i.e ., < 25 kg/m 2 ), termed as, “lean NASH” is not uncommon. [ 7 , 8 ] As in Bangladesh, it was demonstrated that 25.6% of NAFLD patients were found non-obese, and among the non-obese NAFLD, 53.1% were documented as NASH. [ 9 ] Considering the obesity, from another study, NASH is reported in 18.5% of obese and 2.7% of lean patients. [ 10 ] Lean NASH is a distinct
B Dvorstiakova, V Jakusova, R Ulbrichtova and H. Hudeckova
1. Cui R, Widlund HR, Feige E, Lin JY, Wilensky DL, Igras VE, D’Orazio J, Fung CY, Schanbacher CF, Granter SR, Fisher DE. Central Role of p53 in the Suntan Response and Pathologic Hyperpigmentation. Cell, 2006; 128(5):853–864
2. Torzewska K, Malinowska-Borowska J, Wypych-Ślusarska A, Zieliński G. Tanning in solarium – knowledge, attitudes and Polish habits. Medycyna Środowiskowa - Environmental Medicine, 2014; 17(1):52-59
3. Wehner MR, Chren M, Nameth D, Choudhry A, Gaskins M, Nead KT, Boscardin WJ, Linos E. International prevalence
A Hamrakova, I Ondrejka, N Sekaninova, L Peregrim and I Tonhajzerova
th ed. Arlington, VA, American Psychiatric Association, 2013. 947 pp.
16. Curatolo P, D’agati E, Moavero R. The neurobiological basis of ADHD. Ital J Pediatr 2010; 36 (1): 79.
17. Schmidt A; Thews G. Autonomic Nervous System. In Janig, W. Human Physiology. 2nd Edition. New York: Springer-Verlag; 1989. p. 333–370.
18. Wang Y, Zekvled AA, Wendt D, Lunner T, Naylor G, Kramer SE, Sakakibara M. Pupil light reflex evoked by light-emitting diode and computer screen: Methodology and association with need for recovery in daily life. PLoS ONE 2018; 13 (6
clinical guidelines, [ 4 ] through wireless headphones, which contain verbal encouragement, specific walking speed ( e.g ., comfortable or fast), and reminders of completed walking time. [ 4 ] Step parameters obtained via GaitReminder App have an average of < 10% difference when tested against direct video measurements, and a similar error rate was also found when the App was used for treadmill walking or overground ambulation where the actual speed can be obtained from direct machine reading or physical measurement of time and walked distance (markings on the floor
Guoxin Wang, Xiang Liu, Sheng Wang, Nan Ge, Jintao Guo and Siyu Sun
9 Ngamruengphong S, Kumbhari V, Tieu AH, Haito-Chavez Y, Bukhari M, Hajiyeva G, et al. A novel “balloon/snare apparatus” technique to facilitate easy creation of fistula tract during EUS-guided gastroenterostomy. Gastrointest Endosc 2016;84:527. 10.1016/j.gie.2016.03.1493 27048972
Ngamruengphong S Kumbhari V Tieu AH Haito-Chavez Y Bukhari M Hajiyeva G et al A novel “balloon/snare apparatus” technique to facilitate easy creation of fistula tract during EUS-guided gastroenterostomy Gastrointest Endosc 2016 84 527
factors associated with ≥ 0.3g/dL increase in albumin levels in groups B and C. The only factor associated with ≥ 0.3g/dL increase in albumin levels was the baseline AST level. We also showed that a decrease in AST levels was significantly associated with an increase in albumin levels.
In healthy subjects, the albumin turnover time is approximately 25 days, and it reflects a liver albumin synthesis rate of approximately 10.5 g/day, balanced by renal (6%), gastrointestinal (10%), and catabolic (84%) clearances.[ 17 ] Since only 20-30% of hepatocytes are committed to
;173:108-117. doi: 10.1016/j.ahj.2015.07.020.
10. Boden WE, O'Rourke RA, Teo KK, et al. Optimal medical therapy with or without PCI for stable coronary disease. N Engl J Med. 2007;356:1503-1516. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa070829.
11. Andreini D, Pontone G, Mushtaq S, et al. A long-term prognostic value of coronary CT angiography in suspected coronary artery disease. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012;5:690-701. doi: 10.1016/j.jcmg.2012.03.009
12. Cademartiri F, Seitun S, Clemente A, et al. Myocardial blood flow quantification for evaluation of coronary artery disease by