Biernat E., A.K. Gajewski, N. Łukasik (2008) Participation of retail trade workers in recreation and tourism. Turystyka i Rekreacja 4 :5-12.
Biernat E., M.Kozikowska, A.K.Gajewski (2007) Turystyka w życiu nauczycieli akademickich. Turystyka i Rekreacja 3 :24-32.
Biernat E., M.Piątkowska, A.K.Gajewski (2006) Participation in sport, motor leisure activities and physical activity of teachers from two different universities. In: S.Czyż, F.Viviani (eds.), Elsevier Urban
Information. Bethesda, MD: National Institutes of Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. April 28, 2002 [cited 2014 February 13], Available from: http://stemcells.nih.gov/info/basics/pages/basics1.aspx
12. Sipp D. The rocky road to regulation. Nature Reports: Stem Cells. 23 September 2009 [cited 2014 February 13]; doi: 10.1038/stemcells.2009.125, Available from: http://www.nature.com/stemcells/2009/0909/090923/full/stemcells.2009.125.html
13. Barclay E. Stem-cell experts raise concerns about medical tourism. Lancet. 2009; 373
Australian Government Department of Industry, Tourism and Resources. National Nanotechnology Strategy Taskforce. Report on options for a national nanotechnology strategy. Report to Minister Industry, Tourism and Resources. Jun 2006. http://www.industry.gov.au/content/itrinternet/cmscontent.cfm?objectID=3E811562-B36F-F920-886795079F355734
US Department of Health and Human Services. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. National Institute for
Malihe Sadeghi, Pakzad Rahmati, Zahra Ramezani Pour, Elham Goharinejad and Mehdi Kahouei
Countries: with focus on e-Tourism; 2016 April 15–16; Isfahan, Iran. New York: IEEE; 2016. 978-1-5090-2172-7/16 Madanian S The use of e-health technology in healthcare environment: the role of RFID technology. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference e-Commerce in Developing Countries: with focus on e-Tourism 2016 April 15–16 Isfahan, Iran New York IEEE 2016 978-1-5090-2172-7/16
 Ko CH. Information technology in engineering and project management. J Engineering, Project, and Production Management. 2017; 7:1. 10.32738/JEPPM.201701.0001 Ko
6. Gierczuk D. (2008) Level of selected indicators of coordination motor Abilities (cma) in greco-roman and freestyle wrestlers Aged 13–14. Coordination motor abilities in wrestling. Pol. J. Sport Tourism, 15: 192-199.
7. Gierczuk D., Sadowski J., Lyakh V. (2009) Correlations between selected coordination motor abilities and technical skills of freestyle wrestlers aged 13–15. Anthropomotoric, 48: 47-53.
8. Guidetti L., Musulin A., Baldari C. (2002) Physiological factors in middleweight boxing performance. J. Sports Med. Phys. Fitness
9. Potisansakul N, Wilarusmee C, Panichvisai S, Plubplung T, Phromsapha N, Lertsitichai P. Colonic detoxification among patients attending general surgical clinics: an epidemiologic study. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand. 2007; 90:2310-5.
10. Softley A, Clamp SE, Bouchier IA, Myron J, Watkinson G, de Dombai FT. Perforation of the intestine in inflammatory bowel disease. Scand J Gastroenterol Suppl. 1988; 144:24-6.
11. Dedmon RE. Stem cell tourism:the new ‘Snake Oil of the 21st Century. Asian Biomedicine.2009; 3
Suwaree Charoenmukayananta, Jiruth Sriratanaban, Sarunya Hengpraprom and Chanvit Trarathep
implementation: a case study of the Ghana National Health Insurance scheme. Health Policy Plan. 2008; 23:150-60.
22. Thomas S, Gilson L. Actor management in the development of health financing reform : health insurance in South Africa, 1994-1999. Health Policy Plan. 2004; 19:279-91.
23. Nemie P, Kassim J. Cross-border issues in the development of medical tourism in Malaysia: legal challenges and opportunities. J Law Med. 2009; 17: 59-73.
24. Lopes Cardozo B, Talley L, Burton A, Crawford C. Karenni refugees living in Thai
Sombat Treeprasertsuk, Kaewjai Thepsuthammarat, Bubpha Kitsahawong and Kamthorn Phaosawasdi
popular for tourism. The current management for acute diarrhea in Thailand does not recommend identifying the pathogen causing acute diarrhea in all patients. We recommend preventing the chance of infection by hand washing, eating properly cooked food, and promoting good hygiene. The long-term consequences of infectious diarrhea include symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and have been reported by approximately 10% of patients with IBS [ 22 ],
The disease outcomes of patients with acute diarrhea in the 3 different health care coverage programs in Thailand
Władysław Mynarski, Małgorzata Grabara, Michał Rozpara, Agnieszka Nawrocka, Aneta Powerska-Didkowska and Zbigniew Borek
, P. Jagustyn (2011) Nordic walking – a new form of adapted physical activity (a literature review). Hum. Mov., 12(2): 124-132. DOI: 10.2478/v10038-011-0009-7.
21. Parkatti T., J. Perttunen, P. Wacker (2012) Improvements in Functional Capacity From Nordic Walking: A Randomized Controlled Trial Among Older Adults. J. Aging Phys. Activ., 20: 93-105.
22. Piech K., B. Raczyńska (2010) Nordic walking – a versatile physical activity. Pol. J. Sport Tourism, 17: 69-78.
23. Porcari J.P., T.L. Hendrickson, P.R. Walter, L. Terry, G. Walsko (1997) The physiological responses
Csaba Konczos, József Bognár, Zsolt Szakály, István Barthalos, István Simon and Zsolt Oláh
Health awareness, motor performance and physical activity of female university students
Study aim: To assess body composition, health awareness and cardiorespiratory fitness in female university students differing in volume of obligatory physical activity classes.
Material and methods: 109 female students of the University of West Hungary volunteered to participate in the study. The subjects were divided into two groups according to frequency and volume of obligatory physical activity: students of recreation and health education programmes (RHE; n = 27) and of social pedagogy, tourism and catering, and teacher training programmes (STT; n = 82). Basic somatic characteristics were measured, body composition was assessed by bioelectrical impedance, cardiorespiratory fitness was evaluated using the Rockport Fitness Walking Test and health behaviour was assessed by questionnaire method. Student's t-test for independent samples, the U Mann Whitney test or chi-square test were used in data analysis.
Results: RHE students had higher values of percentage muscle mass (p<0.05) and of cardiorespiratory performance (p<0.001), they also declared significantly more frequently (p<0.001) practicing leisure physical activity as compared with the STT group. However, in both groups the symptoms of unhealthy behaviour were observed.
Conclusions: Although beneficial effects of augmented physical activity on body composition, cardiorespiratory performance and attitudes towards taking up leisure-time activity was noted, attention should be paid to symptoms of unhealthy behaviour observed in female students. This support the need for including obligatory physical education classes in university curriculum and the importance of education and promotion of healthy behaviour among the students.