Economists of the Republic of Macedonia, 195-203.
Novkovic N., Drinic Lj., Ivanisevic D., Mihajlovic S. (2018): Analysis and Forecasting of Price Parities for Vegetables in Serbia, Draft Conference proceedings, Second International Scientific Conference on IT, Tourism, Economics, Management and Agriculture, ITEMA 2018, November 8, 2018, Graz, Austria, 981-991.
. Ljubljana, Lovska zveza Slovenije. Slovenia. 1999, 225p.
5. Kierulff H. 2008. Business Horizons - MIRR: A better measure. Bus. Horizons, 2008;51(4):321-329.
6. Kryžanowski Š. Feng shui: filozofija prostora in psihologija bivanja. Ljubljana, Mladinska knjiga. Slovenia, 2012, 352p.
7. Ministry of Economic Development and Technology. 2012. Strategy of development of Slovenian tourism (2012-2016). http://www.mgrt.gov.si/leadmin/mgrt.gov.si/pageuploads/turizem/Turizem-strategije_politike/Strategija_turizem_sprejeto_7.6.2012.pdf
4. Forrester J. W., System dynamics, systems thinking, and soft OR. Syst. Dyn. Rev. 1994; 10: 245-256.
5. Harrill, R. Residents’ Attitudes toward Tourism Development: a Literature Review with Implications for Tourism Planning. Journal of Planning Lit. 2004; 18: 251-266
6. Jere Jakulin T. Systems approach for optimal decisionmaking in event tourism. In: Arsovski S. et al. Conference Manual. Kragujevac: Faculty of Engineering. 2014; 709-715
7. Jere Lazanski, T. System dynamic models to support decision-making in
The Seasonal Work Directive forms part of the EU’s sectoral immigration policy, as there is a permanent need for unskilled labour within the EU. The Directive introduces the common admission standards with simplifi ed entry procedures and the prospect of returning in a subsequent season in the sectors which are identifi ed seasonal - most notably agriculture, horticulture and tourism - where work undertaken mostly by third country nationals. As safeguards against economic and social exploitation the Directive also establishes a common set of rights to which third country seasonal workers are entitled during their stay, which, at the same time, also protects EU citizens who are seasonal workers from unfair competition. Today, Hungary is not a target country for seasonal employment. The Directive not only gives an obligation to the Member States but also gives a good chance to make their country more attractive for temporary migration
Petrana Odavić, Dragan Milić, Vladislav Zekić and Nedeljko Tica
quantization in Pcm. Ieee Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 28, 2:129-137, 1982.
MACQUEEN J. Some methods for classification and analysis of multivariate observations, Fifth Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, University of California, Press, Vol.1: 281-297, 1967.
PARAUŠIĆ V, CVIJANOVIĆ D. Ekonomska veličina poljoprivrednih gazdinstava u Srbiji i preporuka mera za njihovo osnaživanje. Zbornik radova. Republički zavod za statistiku, 25-62, 2014.
WEI WEN W. Beyond travel & tourism competitiveness ranking using DEA, GST, ANN
. 1, pp. 5–26. DOI 10.1108/IJEBR–11–2013–0205.
21. KUTSCHERAUER at al. 2010. Regional Disparities – Disparities in country regional development – concept, theory, identification and assessment. Ostrava: Technical University of Ostrava. 120 p.
22. MAIA, L. 2002. Enhancing entrepreneurship in rural tourism for sustainable regional development: The Case of Soderslatt Region Sweden . The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics (IIIEE), International Miljo Institute, Sweden.
23. MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT SR