Ahmed Waqas, Aqsa Iftikhar, Zahra Malik, Kapil Kiran Aedma, Hafsa Meraj and Sadiq Naveed
quality and high stress levels.
This study has several limitations. Firstly, the use of convenient sampling and inclusion of only one medical school in the survey limits generalizability of these findings. The cross-sectional nature of this study limits inferences related to causality and temporality, and the use of self-administered questionnaires may introduce recall bias. Use of questionnaire can add recall bias in measurement of mental health indicators. Important variables such as use of pharmacological or psychological treatments among the
den Eynde et al., 2008). It is usually found at low concentrations in energy drinks and is thought to enhance the stimulating properties of caffeine.
Studies made on guarana show that the herb improves decision-making performance ( Pomportes et al., 2014 ), temporal performance ( Pomportes et al., 2017 ), task performance ( Kennedy et al., 2004 ), working memory and attentional processing ( Scholey et al., 2013 ). Promising effects in some cognitive domains were found by Haskell et al. (2007) , Kennedy et al. (2004) , Scholey et al. (2013) and Nehlig (2010
, G.T. (2012). The dynamics of emergence: cognition and cohesion in work teams.Managerial and Decision Economics 33, 335-354.
Kozlowski, S.W.J. & Klein, K.J. (2000). A multilevel approach to theory and research in organizations. Contextual, temporal, and emergent processes, in: Klein, K.J. & Kozlowski, S.W.J. (Hrsg.). Multilevel theory, research, and methods in organizations. Foundations, extensions, and new directions (S. 3-90). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
Kozlowski, S.W.J., Chao, G.T., Grand, J.A., Braun, M.T. & Kuljanin, G. (2013
Agnieszka Łaba-Stefanek, Ewelina Dziwota and Marcin Olajossy
analysis of differentially methylated genes in schizophrenia, implicating GABA receptor B1 [GABBR1] and protein kinase B [AKT1], 2015.
12. Ripke S., Sanders A.R., Kendler K.S. Genome-wide association study identifies five new schizophrenia loci, 2011.
13. Kirov G., Pocklington A.J., Holmans P., Ivanov D., Ikeda M. De novo CNV analysis implicates specific abnormalities of postsynaptic signalling complexes in the pathogenesis of schizophrenia, 2012.
14. Gulsuner S., Walsh T., Watts A.C., Lee M.K., Thornton A.M. Spatial and Temporal Mapping of De Novo
Kamil Jonak, Paweł Krukow and Hanna Karakuła-Juchnowicz
disorder and schizophrenia. Journal of Psychiatric Research, 2013: 47(12), 1893-1901.
17. Stoica P., Moses R. Spectral Analysis of Signals. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2005
18. Mallat S. G., Zhang Z. Matching Pursuit with time-frequency dictionaries. IEEE Transactions On Signal Processing,1993; 41(12), 3397-3415.
19. Franaszczuk P. J, Bergey G. K., Durka P. J., Eisenberg H. M. Time-frequency analysis using the matching pursuit algorithm to seizures originating from mesial temporal lobe. Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology
Alena Stefańska, Ewelina Dziwota, Marcin Stefański, Alicja Nasiłowska-Barud and Marcin Olajossy
and brain PET findings in 3 cases of dissociative amnesia: disproportionate retrograde deficit and posterior middle temporal gyrus hypometabolism. Neurophysiol Clin., 2014; 44(4): 355-362.
14. Jha M. i Sharma V. Dissociative Fugue Disorder: Identification and Psychological Intervention. Psychol Stud, 2015; 60 (1): 17-24.
15. Igwe M.N. Dissociative fugue symptoms in a 28-year-old male Nigerian medical student: a case report. J Med Case Rep., 2013; 7: 143.
16. Tomalski R. Aleksytymia i dysocjacja. Psychoterapia, 2008, 2(145): 35-43.
: Individual diff erences in the von Restorff eff ect, Cognitive Psychology, 16(2), pp. 177-216.
Lefebvre C.D., Marchand Y., Smith S.M., Connolly J.F. (2009), Use of eventrelated brain potentials (ERPs) to assess eyewitness accuracy and deception, International Journal of Psychophysiology, 73(3), pp. 218-225.
Lui M., Rosenfeld J.P. (2008), Detection of deception about multiple, concealed, mock crime items, based on a spatial-temporal analysis of ERP amplitude and scalp distribution, Psychophysiology, 45(5), pp. 721-730.
55. Nordgaard J., Revsbech R., Henriksen M.G. Self-disorders, neurocognition, and rationality in schizophrenia: A preliminary study. Psychopathology, 2015; 48: 310–316.
56. Nordgaard J., Handest P., Vollmer-Larsen A., Sæbye D., Thejlade Pedersen J., Parnas J. Temporal persistence of anomalous self-experience: A 5 years follow-up. Schizophr Res, 2017; 179: 36-40.
57. Maj M. The critique of DSM-IV operational criteria for schizophrenia. Brit J Psychiatry, 1998; 172: 458–460.
68 Blakemore S-J, Smith J, Steel R, Johnstone EC, Frith CD: The perception of self-produced sensory stimuli in patients with auditory hallucinations and passivity experiences: Evidence for a breakdown in self-monitoring. Psychological Medicine 2000;30:1131-1139.
69 Ford JM, Mathalon DH, Whitfield S, Faustman WO, Roth WT: Reduced communication between frontal and temporal lobes during talking in schizophrenia. Biological psychiatry 2002;51:485-492.
70 Ford JM, Gray M, Faustman WO, Heinks TH, Mathalon DH: Reduced gamma-band coherence to distorted feedback
Urszula Fałkowska, Katarzyna Adamczyk, Dorota Adamczyk, Ewelina Soroka, Véronique Petit and Marcin Olajossy
83. Kearns A., Cotard’s syndrome in a mentally handicapped man. Br. J. Psychiatry, 1987, 150:112–114.
84. Campbell S., Volow M.R., Cavenar J.O., Cotard’s syndrome and the psychiatric manifestations of typhoid fever, Am J Psychiatry, 1981, 138:1377–1378.
85. Drake M.E.J., Cotard’s syndrome and temporal lobe epilepsy, Psychiatry J. Univ Ott, 1988, 13:36–39.
86. Hu W.T., Diesing T.S., Meissner I., Cotard’s syndrome in a patient with superior sagittal sinus thrombosis [abstract], Biol Psychiatry, 2006, 56:263S.
87. Bathia M