, & Psychology. 2009;16(2):179-94.
16. Ratcliffe M. Feelings of Being: Phenomenology, Psychiatry and the Sense of Reality. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2008.
17. Stolorow R, Atwood GE. Contexts of being: The intersubjective foundations of psychological life. Hillsdale, NJ: The Analytic Press; 1992.
18. Stolorow R. Trauma and existence. New York: Francis and Taylor Publ; 2007.
19. Stone DA, Papadimitriou C. Exploring Heidegger’s Ecstatic Temporality in the Context of Embodied Breakdown. In: The Schutzian Yearbook, 2010. p. 135-152.
Aleksandar Janicijevic, Anica Jevremovic, Vojin Kovacevic, Vuk Scepanovic, Ivan Bogdanovic, Nikola Repac, Igor Djoric and Goran Tasic
MRI - Magnetic resonance imaging
MSCT - Multislice computed tomography
PH - Patohistology
TSA - Temporal superficial artery
1. DeSanti L. Aneurysms of the temporal region. Arch Gen Med 1884; 154: 543–679.
2. Conner WC III, Rohrich RJ, Pollock RA. Traumatic aneurysms of the face and temple: a patient report and literature review, 1644 to 1998. Ann Plast Surg 1998; 41: 321–326.
3. Dominique van U, Maarten T, Ellis S, Clark Michel R. Superficial temporal artery aneurysm: Diagnosis and treatment
K Orbán-Kis, I Mihály, I Lukács, Rita-Judit Kiss, Júlia Izsák, Iringó Száva, Júlia Metz and T Szilágyi
unilateral mesial temporal lobe sclerosis. Brain Cogn. 1999 Oct;41(1):39-65.
10. Helmstaedter C, Witt JA. Clinical neuropsychology in epilepsy: theoretical and practical issues. Handb Clin Neurol. 2012;107:437-459.
11. Oyegbile TO, Dow C, Jones J et al. The nature and course of neuropsychological morbidity in chronic temporal lobe epilepsy. Neurology. 2004 May 25;62(10):1736-1742.
12. Lackmayer K, Lehner-Baumgartner E, Pirker S et al. Preoperative depressive symptoms are not predictors of postoperative seizure control in
Lostun Gabriel, Guşavan Diana Elena, Genes Ionela, Lostun Alexandra and Brînzaniuc Klara
10. Memari F, Tabatabaee RM, Borghei Razavi H, Fereshtehnejad SM, Daneshi A. Transpetrosal approach: an anatomical study of temporal bone. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2009;266(9):1373-1380.
11. Wysocki J, Skarzyñski H. Distances between the cochlea and adjacent structures related to cochlear implant surgery. Surg Radiol Anat. 1998;20(4):267-271.
12. Stjernholm C. Aspects of temporal bone anatomy and pathology in conjunction with cochlear implant surgery. Acta Radiol Suppl. 2003;430:2-15.
13. Atturo F, Barbara M, Rask-Andersen H. On the Anatomy of
Snežana Simović, Dejan Aleksic, Tatjana Boskovic Matic, Katarina Vesic, Slavco Toncev, Svetlana Miletic Drakulic and Gordana Tončev
Nis (Serbia). Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2010; 112(6):485-9.
4. Lin HC, Lin SY, Lee HC, Hu CJ, Choy CS. Weekly pattern of stroke onset in an Asian country: a nationwide population-based study. Chronobiol Int. 2008; 25(5):788-99.
5. Kelly-Hayes M, Wolf PA, Kase CS, Brand FN, McGuirk JM, D’Agostino RB. Temporal patterns of stroke onset. The Framingham Study. Stroke. 1995 ; 26(8):1343-7.
6. Wang H, Sekine M, Chen X, Kagamimori S. A study of weekly and seasonal variation of stroke onset. Int J Biometeorol. 2002; 47
Marietta Handgraaf, Sven Dieterich and Christian Grüneberg
After five years of experience in interprofessional education (IPE) in the Bachelor programs occupational therapy, midwifery, nursing, speech therapy, and physiotherapy at the University of Applied Sciences in Bochum (Germany), we have systematically evaluated and substantially revised our IPE concept in 2014/15. The structural and curricular embedding of IPE throughout the course of the five Bachelor programs requires the development and ongoing evolution of a binding concept for the interprofessional competence development. This concept needs to be based on a systematic reflection of current practice and sound scientific knowledge concerning interprofessional topics. Furthermore, it needs to address the promotion of competencies to act inter- and transprofessionally to enable a high quality of care (Wissenschaftsrat, 2012; Walkenhorst, 2012). Results of narrative literature reviews, structured internal discussions, interviews of experts and various internal and external evaluations have been incorporated into a new conceptual framework for IPE. It has been shown that a revision of the structure, the temporal sequences of modules and the framework to facilitate interprofessional practice are essential steps for continuous development of interprofessional education. In addition, barriers and challenges are identified and discussed. Overall, the process of development has been coordinated and accompanied continuously and successfully by an IPE committee involving different groups of representative members from the Department of Applied Health Sciences.
Igor Popovic, Igor Simanic, Slavica Popovic and Berislav Vekic
’Alonzo M, Controzzi M, Edin B, Cipriani C. Non-invasive, temporally discrete feedback of object contact and release improves grasp control of closed-loop myoelectric transradial prostheses. IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil 2016; 24: 1314–22.
31. Boretius T, Badia J, Pascual-Font A, Schuettler M, Navarro X, Yoshida K, et al. A transverse intrafascicular multichannel electrode (TIME) to interface with the peripheral nerve. Biosen Bioelectron 2010; 26: 62–9.
32. Raspopović S, Capogrosso M, Petrini FM, Bonizzato M, Rigosa J, Giovanni Di Pino G et al. Restoring
chronic nitric oxide inhibition. Hypertens Res. 2006;29:277-284.
7. Scridon A, Gallet C, Arisha MM, et al. Unprovoked atrial tachyarrhythmias in aging spontaneously hypertensive rats: the role of the autonomic nervous system. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2012;303:H386-H392.
8. Wang TJ, Larson MG, Levy D, et al. Temporal relations of atrial fibrillation and congestive heart failure and their joint influence on mortality: the Framingham Heart Study. Circulation. 2003;107:2920-2925.
9. Lee KW, Everett TH 4th, Rahmutula D, et al. Pirfenidone prevents
Benjamin David Rapphold, Petra Metzenthin, Marc Oertle and Kaspar Küng
, C. B., Hackbarth, A. D., Goldmann, D. A., & Sharek, P. J. (2010). Temporal trends in rates of patient harm resulting from medical care. New England Journal of Medicine , 363 (22), 2124-2134. 10.1056/NEJMsa1004404 Landrigan C.P. Parry G.J. Bones C.B. Hackbarth A.D. Goldmann D.A. Sharek P.J. 2010 Temporal trends in rates of patient harm resulting from medical care New England Journal of Medicine 363 22 2124 2134
Leape, L. L., Bates, D. W., Cullen, D. J., Cooper, J., Demonaco, H. J., Gallivan, T., . . . Laffel, G. (1995). Systems analysis of adverse
Ana V. Pejcic, Slobodan M. Jankovic and Goran Davidovic
M. [Role of the drug interaction between carve-dilol and dobutamine in inducing of severe hypotension in a case with acute coronary syndrome]. Anadolu Kardiyol Derg 2007; 7(2): 229.
119. Fareed FN, Chan G, Hoffman RS. Death temporally related to the use of a Beta adrenergic receptor antagonist in cocaine associated myocardial infarction. J Med Toxicol 2007; 3(4): 169–72.
120. Goryachkina K, Burbello A, Boldueva S, Babak S, Bergman U, Bertilsson L. Inhibition of metoprolol metabolism and potentiation of its effects by paroxetine in routinely treated