surveillance. Spatio and Spatio-temporal epidemiology 1, 105-116. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sste.2009.12.001 PMid:22749467
13. Commission of the European Communities. European Commission Decision of 20 November 2000 Implementing Council Directive 2000/75/EC Concerning the specific provisions for the control and eradication of bluetongue, Off J Eur Comm, 327, 22.12.200, p.74.
14. Statistica version 7. Software for statistical analysis. Available from: http://statistica.io/
15. QGIS. A free and open source geographic information system. Available from
Emil Bartosz Rozenek, Monika Górska, Karolina Wilczyńska and Napoleon Waszkiewicz
;17:522-30. doi: 10.1101/lm.1914110
61. Diamond DM, Campbell AM, Park CR, Halonen J, Zoladz PR. The temporal dynamics model of emotional memory processing: a synthesis on the neurobiological basis of stress-induced amnesia, flashbulb and traumatic memories, and the Yerkes-Dodson law. Neural Plast 2007;2007:60803. doi: 10.1155/2007/60803
62. Pribram KH, McGuinness D. Arousal, activation, and effort in the control of attention. Psychol Rev 1975;82:116-49. doi: 10.1037/h0076780
63. Lafreniere KD. Reversal theory: an introduction. Patient Educ Couns 1993
A Babameto-Laku, A Mitre, S Berisha, V Mokini and D Roko
, Svobodova M, Divoky V, Curuk M, Dimovski A, Liang R, Adekile AD, Huisman THJ. Sickle cell anemia, sickle cell β-thalassemia, and thalassemia major in Albania: characterization of mutations. Hum Genet. 1994; 93(2): 182-187.
Shaji RV, Edison ES, Poonkuzhali B, Srvastava A, Chandy M. Rapid detection of β-globins and polymorphisms by temporal temperature gradient gel electrophoresis. Clin Chem. 2003; 49(5): 777-781.
Ghanem N, Girodon E, M, Martin J, Fanen P, Plassa F, Goossens M. A comprehensive scanning rapid detection of β
A Case Report of Occupational Middle Ear Tuberculosis in a Nurse
This article presents a case of a 40-year-old female patient with a right-side middle ear tuberculosis. The patient was a nurse, who had worked at the Department of Pulmology, Clinical Hospital Rijeka for 17 years. The cause was infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis while she assisted in bronchoscopy. The patient was referred to occupational medicine (OM) for confirmation of occupational disease immediately after surgery. The disease was confirmed as occupational by the Croatian Institute for Health Insurance of Health Protection at Work.
During surgery a sample was taken for microbiological analysis. We did initial and control multislice computed tomography (MSCT) and control magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of temporal bones 6 months after the surgery. The initial MSCT showed total mastoid cell shadowing without destruction, while the control image showed almost full recovery save for a few remaining shadowed cells. Adequately taken occupational history by an OM specialist can significantly shorten the time to diagnosis of a rare occupational illness that is often manifested by non-specific symptoms.
Fingler S, Tkalčević B, Fröbe Z, Drevenkar V. Analysis of polychlorinated biphenyls, organochlorine pesticides and chlorophenols in rain and snow. Analyst 1994;119:1135-40.
Di Guardo A, Zaccara S, Cerabolini B, Acciari M, Terzaghi G, Calamari D. Conifer needles as passive biomonitors of the spatial and temporal distribution of DDT from a point source. Chemosphere 2003;52:789-97.
Li YF, Zhulidov AV, Robarts RD, Korotova LG, Zhulidov DA, Gurtovaya TYu, Ge LP. Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane usage in the former Soviet
Lucineide Aparecida Maranho, Leila Teresinha Maranho, Rafael Grossi Botelho and Valdemar Luiz Tornisielo
. Int J Sust Dev World Ecol 2002;9:135-50.
4. Varol M, Gokot B, Bekleyen A. Dissolved heavy metals in the Tigris River (Turkey): spatial and temporal variations. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2013;9:6096-108. doi 10.1007/ s11356-013-1627-8
5. Aly W, Williams ID, Hudson MD. Metal contamination in water, sediment and biota from a semi-enclosed coastal area. Environ Monit Assess 2013;185:3879-95. doi: 10.1007/ s10661-012-2837-0
6. Lenoble V, Omanović D, Garnier C, Mounier S, Đonlagić N, Le Poupon C, Pižeta I. Distribution and chemical speciation of arsenic and heavy
Nataša Brajenović, Irena Brčić Karačonji and Andreja Jurič
, Malisch R, Fiedler H. UNEP-coordinated Survey of Human Milk for Persistent Organic Pollutants. Guidelines for Organization, Sampling and Analysis, 2017 [displayed 24 May 2018]. Available at http://www.ua-bw.de/uploaddoc/cvuafr/UNEP_Guidance_HumanMilk2016_Final_2017_01_11_corr03_02_17.pdf
4. Fång J, Nyberg E, Winnberg U, Bignert A, Bergman Å. Spatial and temporal trends of the Stockholm Convention POPs in mothers’ milk -a global review. Environ Sci Pollut Res 2015;22:8989-9041. doi: 10.1007/s11356-015-4080-z
5. Herceg Romanić S. Poliklorirani bifenili i
management of tuberculosis in a mental handicap hospital. Respir Med 1989; 83(4): 315-319.
Cocchi G, Mastrocola M, Capelli M, Bastelli A, Vitali F, Corvaglia L. Immunological patterns in young children with Down syndrome: is there a temporal trend? Acta Paediatr 2007; 96(10): 1479-1482.
Guazzarotti L, Trabattoni D, Castelletti E, Boldrighini B, Piacentini L, Duca P, Beretta S, Pacei M, Caprio C, Vigan Ago A, di Natale B, Zuccotti GV, Clerici M. T lymphocyte maturation is impaired in healthy young individuals carrying
. Reaction pathways and mechanisms of photodegradation of pesticides. J Photochem Photobiol B 2002;67:71-108. doi: 10.1016/ S1011-1344(02)00277-4
4. Preston KF, Cvetanović RJ. The decomposition of inorganic oxides and sulphides, in Decomposition of inorganic and organometallic compounds. In: Bamford CH, Compton RG, Tipper CFH, editors: Decomposition of inorganic and organometallic compounds. Chapeter 2. Amsterdam: Elsevier; 1972. p. 47-141.
5. Baeza A, Rio LM, del Jiménez A, Miró C, Paniagua JM, Rufo M. Analysis of the temporal evolution of