,” Journal of Monetary Economics 38 215 20
 Hansen, Lars and Kenneth Singleton. 1983. ”Stochastic Consumption, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Asset Returns,” Journal of Political Economy 91: 249–65.
Hansen Lars Kenneth Singleton. 1983 ”Stochastic Consumption, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Asset Returns,” Journal of Political Economy 91 249 65
 Hodrick, Robert and Edward Prescott. 1980. ”Post-war US business cycles: An empirical investigation.” Unpublished manuscript (Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh
* p < 0.1
** p < 0.05
*** p < 0.01
The coefficients corresponding to military expenditures remained positive and highly significant and their size in models 2–5 has even increased. This result alludes us that misuse of funds and military-controlled property play a higher role in determining the size of shadow economy than agents’ changed behavior, because it is unlikely that agents keep track of all temporal changes in government expenditures, while global trends are more likely to affect their
the reform’s effect on mother’s employment decision in the context of restricted childcare alternatives. To identify the effect of the reform, I exploited temporal variation in parental leave benefits and temporal and spatial variations in childcare provision. Using German Socio-Economic Panel (GSOEP) data for 2002–2015, I estimated a bivariate choice model of maternal employment and childcare decisions in two specifications with and without controlling for a mother’s childcare choice. Without controlling for childcare decision, the findings suggested the positive
Olatunji Abdul Shobande and Oladimeji Tomiwa Shodipe
China : An application of global data envelopment analysis. Applied Energy , 147 , 617–626. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2015.01.108
28. Wei, S., Xie, Z., & Zhang, X. (2017). From “Made in China” to “Innovated in China”: Necessity, Prospect, and Challenges. Journal of Economic Perspectives , 31 (1), 49–70.
29. WTO. (2018). World Trade Statistical Review. World Trade Organisation .
30. Xie, H., & Wang, W. (2015). Exploring the Spatial-Temporal Disparities of Urban Land Use Economic Efficiency in China and Its Influencing Factors under
for employment outside of transactional sex does not substantially affect the transactional sex employment-age profile, and controlling for being married somewhat attenuates the transactional sex employment-age profile. Third, these patterns are robust to including geographic, temporal, and other individual-level controls. Fourth, for all of the occupation categories outside of transactional sex work, the likelihood of employment increases sharply with age (at least in the younger age range), making transactional sex the youngest occupation.
These results are
omitted variable bias in the estimated effects of parental migration.
The results suggest that whether parental migration is beneficial or deleterious to child health depends on which parent moved. Migration of the mother has an adverse effect on child height-for-age, whereas migration of the father has no effect. This finding is important because of the long temporal reach of health in childhood; a plethora of empirical evidence shows that poorer health in early life leads to lower educational attainment ( Almond, 2006 ; Case et al., 2005 ), lower scores in high
NBP, (2016). Sytuacja finansowa sektora gospodarstw domowych w I kw. 2016 r ., nr 3/16. Warszawa: NBP.
Palley, T. (2007). Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters . The Levy Economics Institute of Bard College. Working Papers, no. 525.
Pellandini-Simányi, L., Hammer, F., Vargha, Z. (2015). The Financialization of Everyday Life or the Domestication of Finance? How Mortgages Engage with Borrowers’ Temporal Horizons, Relationships and Rationality in Hungary. Cultural Studies , 29(5-6), 733-759.
Potocki, T. (2014). Finansjalizacja i jej
Short, J.C., McKenny, A.F., Ketchen, D.J., Snow, C.C., Hult, G.T.M. (2016). An Empirical Examination of Firm, Industry, and Temporal Effects on Corporate Social performance. Business & Society, 55 (8), 1122-1156.
Steurer, R., Konrad, A. (2009). Business–society Relations in Central-Eastern and Western Europe: How Those Who Lead in Sustainability Reporting Bridge the Gap in Corporate (Social) Responsibility. Scandinavian Journal of Management, 25 (1), 23-36.
Stiebale, J., Reize, F. (2011). The Impact of FDI Through Mergers and Acquisitions on Innovation
Mondiu T. Jaiyesimi, Tokunbo S. Osinubi and Lloyd Amaghionyeodiwe
Consumption, Economic Growth and Prices: A reassessment using panel VECM for developed and developing countries” Energy Policy, Vol. 35, No. 4, April, pp 2481-2490.
31. Masih, A. M. M. and R. Masih (1998) “A multivariate cointegrated modelling approach in testing temporal causality between energy consumption, real income and prices with an application to two Asian LDCs”. Applied Economics 30(10), 1287-1298. Nakano S, A.Okamura, N. Sakurai, M.Suzuki, Y.Tojo and N. Yamano (2009), “The Measurement of CO2 Embodiments in International Trade Evidence from the
. Journal of Monetary Economics,22 : 2-42
20. Misztal, P. (2010). Foreign Direct Investment as a Factor for Economic Growth in Romania. Review of Economic and Business Studies , 3(1): 39-53.
21. Mulugeta, S.K., Nondo, C., Schaeffer, P.V., and Gebremedhin, T.G. (2010). Does Level of Income atter in the Energy Consumption and GDP Nexus?: Evidence from Sub-saharan African Countries. Research Paper , No 3, Research Institute: West Virginia University.
22. Masih, A.M.M. and Masih, R. (1997). On the Temporal Causal Relationship between Energy Consumption