Zuhair, Suwoto, Topan Setiadipura and Jim C. Kuijper
1. International Energy Agency. (2008). Energy technology prospectives: Scenario 7 strategies to 2050 . Technical report. OECD/IEA, France.
2. Generation IV International Forum (GIF). (2014). Technology Roadmap Update for Generation IV Nuclear Energy Systems . OECD Nuclear Energy Agency.
3. Frima, L. L. W. (2013). Burnup in a molten salt fast reactor . Master Thesis. Department of Radiation Science and Technology, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Delft University of Technology. Available from https://d1rkab7tlqy5f1.cloudfront
Mohamed Djermane, Abdenabi Abidi, Amani Chrouda, Noureddine Gherraf, Messaoud Ramdani, Abdelali Merah and Abdelaziz Toubal
citronella oil obtained by hydrodistillation: Process optimization study”, Industrial Crops and Products , 2016 , 94 , 178–188.
 Afsaneh, M.; Mina, A., “Application of response surface methodology: design of experiments and optimization: a mini review”, Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences , 2014 , 4 , 2434-2439.
 Daniel, G.; Verônica, M., “The use and importance of design of experiments (DOE) in process modelling in food science and technology”, Mathematical and Statistical Methods in Food Science and Technology , First
Mohammed Nasir Assam Benziane, Kamel Acem, Hbib Aggad and Mustapha Abdali
.; Srinivas, P., “ Chemical composition and antioxydant activity of the husk and endosperm of fenugreek seeds”, LWT- Food Science and Technology , 2011 , 44 , 451-456.
. Rodolfo, J.; Koroch, A.; Simon, J.; Hitiamana, N., “Quality of geranium oils: case studies in southern and eastern Africa”, Journal of Essential Oil Research , 2006 , 18 , 116-121.
. Harchane, H.; El Addas, H.; Amsaguine, S.; El Amrani, N.; Radallah, D., “Effet de l’extrait aqueux des graines du Fenugrec ( Trigonella foenum graecum L.) sur l’amélioration du profil lipidique du rat
1. Chmielewski, A. G., & Han, B. (2016). Electron beam technology for environmental pollution control. Top. Curr. Chem ., 374 , 68(30 pp.). DOI: 10.1007/s41061-016-0069-4.
2. Central Statistical Office of Poland. (2018, December). Statistical yearbook of the Republic of Poland 2018 (Chapter II: Environmental protection, Table 13(24), p. 106). Retrieved January 24, 2019, from http://stat.gov.pl/obszary-tematyczne/roczniki-statystyczne/rocznikistatystyczne/rocznik-statystyczny-rzeczypospolitejpolskiej-2018,2,18.html .
3. Inoue, S
Janusz Jaroszewicz, Zuzanna Marcinkowska and Krzysztof Pytel
The main objective of 235U irradiation is to obtain the 99mTc isotope, which is widely used in the domain of medical diagnostics. The decisive factor determining its availability, despite its short lifetime, is a reaction of radioactive decay of 99Mo into 99mTc. One of the possible sources of molybdenum can be achieved in course of the 235U fission reaction. The paper presents activities and the calculation results obtained upon the feasibility study on irradiation of 235U targets for production of 99Mo in the MARIA research reactor. Neutronic calculations and analyses were performed to estimate the fission products activity for uranium plates irradiated in the reactor. Results of dummy targets irradiation as well as irradiation uranium plates have been presented. The new technology obtaining 99Mo is based on irradiation of high-enriched uranium plates in standard reactor fuel channel and calculation of the current fission power generation. Measurements of temperatures and the coolant flow in the molybdenum installation carried out in reactor SAREMA system give online information about the current fission power generated in uranium targets. The corrective factors were taken into account as the heat generation from gamma radiation from neighbouring fuel elements as well as heat exchange between channels and the reactor pool. The factors were determined by calibration measurements conducted with aluminium mock-up of uranium plates. Calculations of fuel channel by means of REBUS code with fine mesh structure and libraries calculated by means of WIMS-ANL code were performed.
* This paper is based on a lecture given at the Polish Energy Mix-2014 Conference held at Ustroń Śląski, Poland, on 15–17 October 2014.
1. Sehgal, B. R. (Ed.) (2012). Nuclear safety in light water reactors. Severe accident phenomenology . Elsevier.
2. Bury, T. (2005). Analysis of thermal and flow processes within containments of water nuclear reactors during loss-of-coolant accidents . PhD thesis, Institute of Thermal Technology, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice.
3. Fic, A., & Skorek, J. (1993). Mathematical model of