Mitrofanov S. P.: The Scientific Principles of Group Technology. Bratislava : SVTL, 1960.
Hermann J.W., Singh G.: Design Similarity Measures for Process Planning and Design Evaluation, Technical Research Reports, T. R. 97 - 74, Institute for System Research, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, 1997.
Šugar P.: Similarity of objects and processes of machine production, Publish center of Technical University of Zvolen, ISBN 80-228-0904-7, Zvolen
Ewelina Kluska, Piotr Gruda and Natalia Majca-Nowak
 Kluska E., Gruda P. The accuracy and the printing resolution comparison of different 3D printing technologies . Warsaw: Institute of Aviation, 2017.
 MESOCOS. DIC Measurements in Engineering Applications. [Online] http://image-correlation.com/assets/files/MESOCOS-DIC.pdf .
 Chu T.C., Ranson W.F., Sutton M.A, Peters W.H. Application of digital-image-correlation techniques to experimental mechanics. Experimental Mechanics . 1985, 25(3), 232-244.
 Lutowski Z., Marciniak B., Marciniak T., Bujnowski S. Precision of
Suborbital platforms are one of alternatives for satellites. They offer cheaper access to space to perform broad range of scientific and technology R&D. One of suborbital platforms are sounding rockets, which are suitable for these applications. A concept of scientific mission utilizing the sounding rocket is presented by author in this paper. The novelty of this mission is the operational responsive launch approach, which presents the example of the mission which responds for payload user needs, not payload contest approach, which is often in scientific community competing for payload space in space agency sounding rocket launch campaigns. The main mission goal is to perform astronomical observation of NEO using IR/VIS telescope. The secondary goal is to qualify the instrument for use on astronomical satellite observatory and raise its technology readiness level from TRL 6 to TRL 8. The expected mission output is to gain scientific data on NEO object and perform new IR/VIS optoelectronic instrument technology validation.
The problem of housing is one of the most important problems in Iraq, especially with the increase in the rate of population growth which is one of the highest rates in the world and after the great destruction that happened in Iraq because of wars and terrorist acts, and here begins to think about the real solutions of this crisis using modern technology and taking into account the feasibility of using modern construction materials compared to the traditional method of construction.
Investors are seriously considering changing the traditional building style and transition to modern building materials to increase quality, win a time, ease of installation and achieve dimensional consistency with ease of internal and external finishing work. The hot weather in Iraq requires real attention to the issue of thermal insulation of buildings and therefore can use the advantage of modern materials to increase thermal insulation and reduce in the energy consumption. This article sheds light on the investment housing projects in Baghdad city.
1. Gibson I., David W., Rosen D. & Stucker B. (2006). Additive Manufacturing Techno-logies: 3D Printing, Rapid Prototyping, and Direct digital manufacturing. New York: Springer.
2. Campbell J. (2002) “Castings” Butterworth-Heinemann.
3. Verdins G. & Dukulis I., (2008). “Material science” – Riga, LLU.
4. Karnati, S., Axelsen, I., Liou, F. F., & Newkirk, J. W. (2016). Investigation of tensile properties of bulk and SLM fabricated 304L stainless steel using various gage length specimens. Proceedings of the 27th Annual
E. Pudzis, A. Adlers, I. Pukite, S. Geipele and N. Zeltins
1. World Economic Forum. (2017). The Global Competitiveness Report 2017–2018 . Retrieved from http://www3.weforum.org/docs/GCR2017-2018/05FullReport/TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport2017%E2%80%932018.pdf
2. Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia. (2013). Guidelines for the Development of Science, Technology and Innovation for 2014–2020: Annex “Smart Specialisation Strategy . Retrieved from http://tap.mk.gov.lv/mk/tap/?pid=40306267
3. Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia. (2014). On the Implementation of the Action
B. Aliyarov, A. Mergalimova and U. Zhalmagambetova
electrification of Kazakhstan (vol. 1). Almaty: Nauka.
6. Aliyarov, A.B., Aliyarov, B.K., & Aliayrova, M.B. (2016). Supply of thermal energy in Kazakhstan (features, experience, problems) . Almaty: LEM.
7. Karpenko, E.I., Messerle, V.E., & Konokhov, N.M. (2010). Plasma-Energy technologies of coal use for effective replacement of fuel oil and natural gas in the fuel balance of TPPs. Thermal Energy , 10 , 53–60.
8. Messerle, A. V., Messerle, E., & Ustimenko, A. B. (2017). Plasma thermochemical preparation for combustion of pulverized coal. High Temperature
1. Green Energy and Technology (2010). Natural gas: Ch. 2. Springer.
2. Gas bag vehicles; wood gas cars. Low-tech magazine.
3. Bastoes-Neto, M., Torres, E., Azevedo, D., & Cavalcante, C. (2005). A theoretical and experimental study of charge and discharge cycles in a storage vessel for adsorbed natural gas. Adsorption, (11), 147-157.
4. Green, J.S., & Odom, H. (1999). Method for compressing gases using a multi-stage hydraulically-driven compressor. US. Pat. N 5863186
The article presents an overview of the current situation of awareness of the Latvian citizens in the field of state-of-the-art energy-saving technologies. The authors present a wide range of data obtained as a result of a survey on the attitude of residents to new technologies and readiness to follow the development trends of a smart city.
The article contains the analysis and recommendations for improving the efficiency of introducing new energy-saving and energy-efficient technologies into each household in order to create the most favourable conditions for the implementation of long-term plans for the development of smart cities in Latvia.
Vladimír Živica, Martin T. Palou and Martin Križma
 Abdullah, A., Hussin, K., Bnhussain, M., Ismail, K. N. and Ibrahim, W. M. W. (2011), “Mechanism and Chemical Reaction of Fly Ash”, International Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences and Technology 6, 35-44.
 Abdulkareem, A., Al Bakri Abdullah, M. M., Hussin, K., Ismail, K. N. M. and Binhussain, M. (2013), “Mechanical and Microstructural Evaluations of Lightweight Aggregate Geopolymer Concrete before and after Exposed to Elevated Temperatures”, Materials 6, 4450-4461.
 Al Bakri, M. M., Mohammed, H., Kamarudin, H., Khairul Niza, I