of human aneuploidy: where we have been, were we are going Hum Mol Genet 2007 16 203 8 10.1093/humrep/ddm243
5 Leridon H. Can assisted reproduction technology compensate for the natural decline in fertility with age? A model assessment. Hum Reprod. 2004;19:1548-53. doi: 10. 1093/humrep/deh304. 10.1093/humrep/deh304 15205397 Leridon H Can assisted reproduction technology compensate for the natural decline in fertility with age? A model assessment Hum Reprod 2004 19 1548 53 10. 1093/humrep/deh304
6 Baird DT, Collins J, Egozcue J, Evers LH
Grażyna Adler, Arkadiusz Nędzarek and Agnieszka Tórz
(2.5 and 1 mL, respectively). After mineralization, the samples were diluted to 50 mL with water.
Mineralizations of coffee beans and coffee infusions were carried out using a high pressure microwave mineralizer, Speedwave Xpert (Bergof, Eningen, Germany). Metals were determined using the Hitachi Polarized Zeeman Atomic Absorption Spectrometer ZA3000 Series (Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Tokyo, Japan). Ca, K, Na, Mg were determined using the flame atomic absorption spectroscopy method (FAAS) in the air-acetylene flame with Zeeman correction. Fe, Cu, Zn
Vesna Prijatelj, Vladislav Rajkovič and Olga Šušteršič
. DeMarco T. Structured analysis and system specification. NJ, USA: Prentice Hall PTR Upper Saddle River, 1979.
20. Abrahamsson P, Salo O, Ronkainen J, Warsta J. Agile software development methods: review and analysis. Finland: VTT Publications 478, 2002.
21. Aspden P, Wolcott JA, Bootman JL, Cronenwett LR. Preventing medical errors. Washington DC: National Academy Press, 2006:108-118.
22. Poon EG, Keohane CA, Yoon CS, Ditmore M, Bane A, Levtzion- Korach O, et al. Effect of bar-code technology on the safety of medication
1. Sorensen C. ART in European Union. Euro Observer 2006; 8: 1-4.
2. Final Report ESHRE 2008 - Comparative analysis of medically assisted reproduction in the EU: regulation and technologies/SANCO/2008/C6/051. Accessed December 2008 at: http://ec.europa.eu/health/blood_tissues_organs/docs/study_eshre_en.pdf.
3. Arons J. Future choices, assisted reproductive technologies and the law. Accessed December 2007 at: http:/www.americanprogress.org.
4. CECOS - Contribution de la
Rade Iljaz, Matic Meglič, Davorina Petek, Marko Kolšek and Tonka Poplas Susič
1. Chaudhry B, Wang J, Wu S et al. Impact of health information technology on quality, efficiency, and costs of medical care: systematic review. Ann Intern Med 2006; 144: 742-52.
2. Dabbs ADV, Myers BA, McCurry K, Dunbar-Jacob J, Hawkins R, Begey A, Dew Ma. User-centred design and interactive health technologies for patients. CIN - Comp Informat Nurs 2009; 27: 175-83.
3. Hammond WE. Seamless care: what is it, what is its value, what does it require, when might we get it? In: Blobel B. Seamless
.01.2010 from. http://www.euroqol.org
Rabin R, de Charro F. EQ-5D: a measure of health status from the EuroQol Group. Ann Med 2001; 33: 337-343.
Guide to the methods of technology appraisal: England, London: National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence, 2008.
Devlin N, Williams A. Valuing quality of life: results for New Zealand health professionals. N Z Med J 1999; 112: 369-370.
Dolan P. et al. A social tariff for EuroQol: results from a UK general population
Valentina Prevolnik Rupel, Renata Erker and Marko Divjak
increase in England, where the annual growth rate in 4 years was 11.91%. In ICD implants the growth rate is generally higher due to the fact that ICD technology is more demanding and newer. The growth rates range between 3.17 in Italy and 14.42 in Slovenia, where the starting point of crude utilisation rate in 2008 was much lower.
To validate the data on crude utilisation rates obtained from hospital DRG database, the data were compared to figures published in the EHRA White Book ( 6 ). The comparisons showed fairly similar numbers for some countries, but disagree on
Associations - "The academic youth and the challenges of the contemporary world - science", Academy of Podlasie, Siedlce, 14-15.09.2006, Wydawnictwo Akademii Podlaskiej, ISBN 83-7051-397-2, pp. 57-62.
5. Matejski M.: The method of preparation and verification of a movement model of an unmanned underwater vehicles in the vertical plane in restricted experimental conditions, doctoral thesis supervised by Prof. Andrzej Piegat, Ph.D., Eng., Faculty of Maritime Technology, University of Technology, Szczecin, 2006.
6. Matejski M., Graczyk T