The unprecedented development of cybernetics was concretized by the emergence of computer technology in ways difficult to predict. In this context, the international underworld and organized crime have expanded the area of criminal acts, but equally there were new investigation possibilities for the police and judicial authorities, limiting the role of intuition and flair, of human spontaneity, the center of gravity falling on their ability to use new technology intelligence they have at their disposal.
Facial Thermal Imaging, Li Creative Technologies, Florham Park, NJ, USA.
Kołecki H. (1979), Kryminalistyczne zastosowania termografii, Warszawa 1979.
Polakowski H., Kastek M., Pilski J. (2011), Analysis of Facial Skin Temperature Changes in Acquaintance Comparison Question Test, European Polygraph 2011, 5, 3–4, 107–121.
Pollina D.A., Ryan A.H. (2004), The Relationship between Facial Skin Surface Temperature Reactivity and Traditional Polygraph Measures used in Psychophysiological Detection of Deception: A Preliminary Investigation, Polygraph, 2004, 33
1. Robert Moore, Cybercrime. Investigating high-technology computer crime, second edition, Anderson Publishing, Oxford, 2011
2. Grainne Kirwan, Andrew Power, Cybercrime. The Psychology of online offenders, Cambridge University Press, 2013
3. Sergiu Brînză, Vitalie Stati, Tratat de drept penal. Partea specială (Criminal Law Treatise. The Special Part), Vol. I, Tipografia Centrală (Central Printing House), Chișinău (Kishinev), 2015
4. George Antoniu, Tudorel Toader et al., Explicațiile
, Department of Educational Psychology.
Office of Technology Assessment (1983). Scientific validity of polygraph testing: A research review and evaluation . OTA-TM-H-15. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office.
Osher, D. (2005). Multimethod assessment of deception: Oculomotor movement, pupil size, and response time measures. Unpublished dissertation, University of Utah, Department of Educational Psychology.
Patnaik, P. (2013). Ocular-motor methods for detecting deception: Direct versus indirect interrogation. Unpublished master’s thesis
Seyyed Ahmad Mir Khalili, Abbas Kalantari and Fatemeh Rezaei Zarchi
, Mehdi (2003), Subversion of Goods, First Edition, Razavi University of Science and Technology, Mashhad, Iran.
20. Amid, Hasan, (1360), Farsi Farsi Amid, Third Edition, Amir Kabir Publishing.
21. Ghanavati, Jalil; Javar, Hossein (2006) “Comparative study of prosecuted maladjustment in British and Iranian law and Imamie jurisprudence”, Volume 10, Issue 3, 160-180
22. Katouzian, Naser (1395), General Terms of Contract, Liquidation of Contract, Tenth Edition, Public Joint Stock Company, Tehran.
23. Kashani, Alaeddin Abu Bakan Massoud, (1438), Al
Bauer J., Dereń E. (2014), Standaryzacja badań termograficznych w medycynie i fizykoterapii, Acta Bio-Optica et Informatica Medica Inżynieria Biomedyczna, Vol. 20, No. 1, p. 12.
Eysenck H.J. (1971), Sens i nonsens w psychologii, Warszawa, pp. 87-88.
Hilgard E.R. (1972), Wprowadzenie do psychologii, Warszawa, pp. 243-245.
Jain U., Tan B., Li Q. (2012), Concealed Knowledge Identification using facial thermal imaging, Li Creative Technologies, Florham Park, NJ, USA.
). A cognitive neurobiological account of deception; Evidence from function neuroimaging. Philosophical Transaction of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 359, 1755-1752. Spence, S. A., Farrow, T. F., Herford, A. E., Wilkinson, I. D., Zheng, Y., & Woodruff , P. W. (2001). Behavioural and functional anatomical correlates of deception in humans. Neuroreport, 12, 2849-2853. Vendemia, J. M., Schillaci, M. J., Buzan, R. F., Green, E. P., & Meek, S. W. (2009). Alternate technologies for the Detection of Deception. In D. Wilcox (Ed.), Th e Use of the Polygraph in
Yu ShuHong, Malik Zia-ud-Din, Roy Dilawer Khan and Samra Bilal
13. Flood, J. (2011). Legal education in the global context: challenges from globalization, technology and changes in government regulation.
14. Gao, J. (2010). Comparison between Chinese and American Lawyers: Educated and Admitted to Practice Differently in Difference Legal System. Penn St. Int'l L. Rev., 29, 129.
15. Godwin, A., & Wu, R. W.-s. (2016). Legal Education, Practice Skills, and Pathways to Admission: A Comparative Analysis of Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. J. Legal Educ., 66, 212.
16. He, W. (2005