Policy Reform, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp.213-223.
16. Pejić-Bach, M. (2003),“Surviving in an environment of financial indiscipline: a case study from a transition country.” System Dynamics Review, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 47-74.
17. Plašil, M., Kubicová, I. (2012), “Contingent Claims Analysis And The Inter-Sector Transmission Of Credit Risk.” Czech National Bank: Financial Stability Report, pp. 129-139.
18. Shepherd, B. (2012), “When are adaptive expectations rational? A generalization”, Economics Letters, Vol. 115, No. 1, pp. 4
), “Surviving in an Environment of Financial Indiscipline: A Case Study from a Transition Country”, System Dynamics Review, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 47-74.
30. Porter, M.E. (1990), The Competitive Advantage of Nations, Macmillan.
31. Sharma, S., Goyal, D.P. Mittal, R.K. (2008), “Data Mining Research for Customer Relationship Management Systems: A Framework and Analysis”, International Journal of Business Information Systems, Vol. 3, No. 5, pp. 549-565.
32. Sharpley, R. (2002), “Rural Tourism and the Challenge of Tourism
Bandara, W., Alibabaei, A., Aghdasi, M. (2009, September 2009). Means of achieving Business Process Management success factors. Paper presented at the 4th Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems, Athens.
Becker, B. E., Huselid, M. A. (1999). Overview: Strategic human resource management in five leading firms. Human Resource Management , 38, 287-301.
Belmonte, R. W., Murray, R. J. (1993). Getting Ready for Strategic Change - Surviving Business Process Redesign. Information Systems Management , 10(3), 23
organizational architecture of microfinance institutions”, Bethesda: Development Alternatives.
13. CTI (2004), “Can your organization survive a tsunami?”, available at: http://www.ctiarch.com/oa/optassess1.htm (1 February 2004).
14. Desai, N., Chopra, A. K., Singh, M. P. (2009), “Amoeba: a methodology for modeling and evolving cross-organizational business processes”, ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology, Vol. 19, No. 2, Article No. 6.
15. Dohr, A. et al. (2010), “The internet of things for ambient assisted
of Chicago Press.
Eichengreen, B. (2004). Capital flows and crises. London: MIT Press.
Eichengreen, B. (2008). Exchange rate regimes and capital mobility: How much of the Swoboda thesis survives?. (NBER Working Papers, 14100). Retrieved from https://www.nber.org/papers/w14100
Eichengreen, B., Razo-Garcia R. (2006). The international monetary system in the last and next 20 years. Economic Policy, 21(47), 393-442.
Esaka, T. (2010). Exchange rate regimes, capital controls, and currency crises: Does the