Fernando Perna, Maria João Custódio and Vanessa Oliveira
 Arnegger, J. & Herz, M. (2016). Economic and Destination Image Impacts of Mega-events in Emerging Tourist Destinations. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 5, 76–85, DOI: 10.1016/j.jdmm.2015.11.007
 Bowdin, G., Allen, J., O’Toole, W., Harris, R. & McDonnell, I. (2006). Events Management (2nd edition). Oxford Elsevier: New York
 Burton, D. (2000). Research training for social scientists: A handbook for postgraduate researchers, Sage: London
 Chalip, L. & Costa, C. (2005) Sport Event Tourism and the
1. Alexandris, K., Zahariadis, P., Tsorbatzoudis, C., Grouios, G. (2004). “An empirical investigation of the relationships among service quality, customer satisfaction and psychological commitment in a health club context”. European Sport Management Quarterly, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 36-52.
2. Crilley, G., Murray, D., Howat, G., March, H., Adamson, D. (2002). “Measuring performance in operational management and customer service quality: A survey of financial and non-financial metrics from the Australian golf industry”. Journal of Leisure Property, Vol
Amine, A. (1988) ‘Consumers’ true brand loyalty: The central role of commitment’, Journal of Strategic Marketing, vol. 6, pp. 305-319
Aaker, D. (1994) ‘Building a brand: The Saturn Story’, California Management Review, vol. 36, no. 14
Anderson, E.W. (1998) ‘Customer satisfaction and word of mouth’, Journal of Service Research, vol. 1, pp. 5 - 17
Apostolopoulou, A. (2002) ‘Brand extensions by U.S. professional sport teams. Motivations and keys to Success’, Sport Marketing Quarterly, vol
Zarko Markus, Djurdjica Perovic, Sanja Pekovic and Stevo Popovic
1. Aiken, L. S., West, S. G. (1991), Multiple regression: Testing and interpreting interactions, Sage, Newbury Park.
2. Bull, C., Weed, M. (2009), Sport Tourism: Interrelationships, Impacts and Issues, Elsevier, Oxford.
3. Bull, C., Weed, M. (2004), Sports Tourism: Participants, Policy and Providers, Elsevier, Oxford.
4. Cheng, T. H., Tsai, C. G. (2016), “Female listeners’ autonomic responses to dramatic shifts between loud and soft music/sound passages: a study of heavy metal songs”, Frontiers in Psychology, Vol. 7, p. 182
Băiţel, I., & Pătru, L. M. (2018). Influence of sport on laterality in children aged 9-11 years. International Congress of Physical Education, Sports and Kinetotherapy. Education and Sport Science in the 21st Century , National University of Physical Education and Sport Bucharest, 72-81.
Benson, P. L., Scales, P. C., Hamilton, S. F., & Sesma, A. (2006). Positive youth development: Theory, research and application. In W. Damon & R. M. Lerner (Eds.), Handbook of child psychology, 894-941.
Canning, P., Courage, M., & Frizzell, L
Dragnea, A. (2000). Teoria educaţiei fizice şi sportului. Bucureşti: Cartea Școlii.
Dragnea, A., Bota, A., Teodorescu, S., Stănescu, M., Șerbănoiu, S. & Tudor, V. (2006).
Educaţie fizică şi sport. Teorie şi didactică. Bucureşti: Fest.
Grigore, V. (2007), Exerciţiul fizic. Factor activ pentru prevenirea îmbătrânirii şi instalării bolilor degenerative, Bucureşti: Didactică şi Pedagogică.
Horghidan, V. (2000). Problematica psihomotricităţii. Bucureşti: Globus
Klaus-Georg Deck, Reinhard Riedl and Adamantios Koumpis
-old person than for a 70+ one.
The thing is that same as driving is worth to be monitored at the individual level, it makes sense to also watch and monitor the individual person’s way of managing his or her health. What does this mean – is it monitoring what and how much they eat and drink, how much they walk, how many hours they watch TV or sleep and eventually entering to the more intimate aspects of their sex lives?
So in a similar manner to the driving habits, one may see that a hypothetical person X who is young and does lots of sport and eats and drinks healthy
желания — и Россия станет участником Исламиады». Министр по делам молодежи и спорта Азербайджана Азад Рагимов об Исламиаде в Баку. [Online] Available: https://m.lenta.ru/articles/2017/05/15/islamicgamesinterview/ (May 16, 2017)
Спортивные итоги Азербайджана за 2017 год. [Online] Available: http://ru.echo.az/?p=65934 (December 26, 2017)
ИСТОРИЯ СПОРТА АЗЕРБАЙДЖАНА. [Online] Available: http://azerbaijan.az/portal/Society/Sport/sport_r.html
ПОЛИТИКА СПОРТА. [Online] Available: http://azerbaijan.az/portal/Society/Sport/sport_03_r.html?
Ewa Bogacz-Wojtanowska, Anna Góral and Beata Jałocha
of Giant Mega-projects in Brazil. Global Issues . http://www.globalissues.org/news/2016/08/03/22379 . Access: 10.01.2019.
Preuss, H. (2007). The conceptualisation and measurement of mega sport event legacies. Journal of Sport & Tourism, 12 (3–4), 207–227.
Preuss, H. (2015). A framework for identifying the legacies of a mega sport event. Leisure Studies, 34 (6), 643–664.
Rose, A. K., & Spiegel M. M. (2011). The Olympic Effect. The Economic Journal, 121 (553), 652–677.
Sánchez, F., & Broudehoux A-M. (2013). Mega-events and urban