specialists of physical education and sport (theoretical and methodological aspect). Zaporizhia: ZSU.
8. Swedish Higher Education Act. SFS No. 1992:1434. (1992). Retrieved from http://www.regeringen.se/content/I/e6/02/15/41/92fe8fff.p ].
9. Swedish Higher Education Ordinance. SFS No. 1993: 100. Reprint: SFS 1998:1003. (1993). Retrieved from http://www.regeringen.se/content/I/e6/02/15/41/92fe8fff.pdf .
10. “The Ordinance on limit plan of a three-year training of teachers in practical and aesthetic subject areas” approved by the Ministry of Education
There has been theoretically substantiated the topicality of the specialized learning of the senior pupils of secondary educational institutions. There has been revealed the essence of specialized learning as of one of the leading forms of educational process organization in a modern school, which in its goal remains between a secondary and vocational education, providing a functional interrelation and succession between them. There has been presented a substantial analysis of state documents and curricula in physical training for senior pupils of national and foreign sports oriented secondary schools. A retrospective analysis of pedagogical literature and Internet resources in the issues of incepting ideas of pupils’ specialized differentiation of learning has been conducted. It has been found out that personal direction of the sports oriented educational process envisages the wholesome system approach to each pupil’s choice of a sports specialization profile, its content, means and forms of educational and extracurricular physical culture and health-improving activity, taking into account the age and individual peculiarities, locomotive and creative aptitudes to the chosen specialization profile. The work of physical training teachers of sports oriented specialized grades has been analyzed. The importance of taking into account the level of knowledge, pupils’ physical fitness, their interests, aptitudes and skills for defining and studying the components of the elective module has been stressed.
It has been found out that a physical education curriculum for the 10-11th grades’ pupils of sports oriented secondary educational establishments can’t approve a strictly defined number of hours for the determination of these or other constituent modules. Each school in accordance with the chosen learning specialization profile may create its own applied physical training curriculum for senior pupils.
). British tourism, the remarkable story of growth . London: Butterworth Heinemann.
9. Petrova, P. (2015). The evolution of the employability skills agenda in tourism education. In D. Dredge, D. Airey & M. J. Gross (Eds.), The Routledge Handbook of Tourism and Hospitality Education (pp. 383–394). London; New York: Routledge.
10. Quality Assurance Agency. (2016). Subject benchmark statement for events, hospitality, leisure, sport and tourism . Retrieved from http://www.qaa.ac.uk/en/Publications/Documents/SBS-Events-Hospitality-Leisure-Sport-Tourism-16.pdf
1. Alemdağ, C., & Alemdağ, S. (2015). Cheating behaviors of school of physical education and sport students. International Journal of Science Culture and Sport (IntJSCS), (Issue 3). Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.14486/IJSCS292 .
2. Bidyuk, N., & Ikonnikova, M. (2017). Comparative pedagogical analysis of philologists’ professional training at American and Ukrainian universities. Comparative Professional Pedagogy , 7 (3), 7–13.
3. Biernat, E., & Piątkowska, M. (2013). Comparative leisure physical activity: a comparison between
1. Abbot, G., Hnatiuk, J., Timperio, A., Salmon, J., Best, K., & Hesketh, K. (2016). Cross-sectional and longitudinal associations between parents’ and preschoolers’ physical activity and TV viewing: The HAPPY Study. Journal of Physical Activity and Health , 13 (3), 269–274.
2. Agata, K., & Monyeki, M. A. (2018). Association between sport participation, body composition, physical fitness, and social correlates among adolescents: The PAHL study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 15 (2793), 1–16.
1. Araujo, D., Davids, K., & Hristovski, R. (2006). The ecological dynamics of decision making in sport. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 7 (6), 653-676.
2. Ausbildungsplan für den Vorbereitungsdienst für den mittleren Polizeivollzugsdienst in der Bundespolizei. BMI/BPOL: BI3-653 101/3. (2014).
3. Chow, J. Y., Davids, K., Button, C., & Renshaw, I. (2016). Nonlinear pedagogy in skill acquisition. New York, NY: Routledge.
4. Diplomstudiengang (Diplomverwaltungswirt). Modulhandbuch
Polish condmons] In: LukasTcwicz, A. ABC Poradnictwa sawodowego w szkole: praca sbknvwa. [ABC of Vocational guidance at school: a collective work.] Warszawa: KOWEZiU. s. 25-47. (in Polish).
7. Ministerstwo Edukacji Narodowej i Sportu [Minister of Nanonal Education and Sport]. (1999). PodxtcM'a programm'd tszta/cenia ogd Inego. [The core cumculum of general education]. Retrieved September 19, 2013. from <http://www.abc.com.pl/du-akt/-</..dz-u-1999-14-129 (in Polish).
8. Ministerstwo Edukacji Narodowej i Sportu [Minister of National
marginalization and isolation scale (PE-MAIS). Gazi Journal of Physical Education and Sport Sciences, 24 (3), 155–166.
8. Yağcı, E., Ekinci, C. E., Burgaz, B., Kelecioğlu, H., & Ergene, T. (2007). Yurt dışma giden Hacettepe Üniversitesi Erasmus öğrencilerinin memnuniyet düzeyleri. Hacettepe Üniversitesi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, 33, 229–239.
9. Yağci, E., Çetin, S., & Turhan, B. (2013). Erasmus programi ile Türkiye’ye gelen öğrencilerin karşılaştıkları akademík güçlükler. Hacettepe Üniversitesi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, 44, 341–350.
10. Yüksek Öğrenim
talent promotion. European Journal of Sport Science, 14 (6), 530-537.
14. Hills, A. P., Dengel, D. R., & Lubans, D. R. (2015). Supporting public health priorities: recommendations for physical education and physical activity promotion in schools. Progress in cardiovascular diseases, 57 (4), 368-374.
15. Hoppe, M. W., Slomka, M., Baumgart, C., Weber, H., & Freiwald, J. (2015). Match running performance and success across a season in German Bundesliga soccer teams. International Journal of Sports Medicine, 36 (07), 563
the Grass]. Фізична культура, спорт та здоров’я нації [Physical Culture, Sport and the Nation’s Health], No 10, pp. 74-82 (in Ukrainian).
22. Максимчук, Б. А. (2016). Формування валеологічної компетентності майбутніх учителів у процесі фізичного виховання (теоретико-методичний аспект) [Forming Future Teachers’ Valeological Competency in the Course of Physical Education (Theoretical and Methodical Aspect]. Вінниця : ТОВ фірма “Планер”, 385 p. (in Ukrainian).
23. Максимчук, І. А. (2012). Провідні компоненти змісту діяльності вчителя