Cave, M. 2001. “Voucher Programmes and their Role in Distributing Public Services . ” OECD Journal on Budgeting 1(1), 50 - 79. Available at www.oecd.org/gov/budgeting/43515545.pdf (last accessed 1st June 2013).
Commission of the European Union (2007). White Paper on Sport . Available at http://ec.europa.eu/sport/white-paper/doc/wp_on_sport_en.pdf (last accessed 15 June 2012).
Crompton, J.L. 1983. “Recreation Vouchers: A Case Study in Administrative Innovation and Citizen Participation
McCubbins, M. D., R. G. Noll and B. R. Weingast (eds). 2007. “Administrative Procedures as an Instrument of Political Control.” In C. Coglianese and R. A. Kagan (eds). Regulation and Regulatory Processes. Hampshire, Burlington: Ashgate, 3 - 20.
Meier, K. J. 1997. “Th e Case for More Bureaucracy and Less Democracy.” Public Administration Review 57(3), 193 - 199.
Ministry of Education, Science, and Sport of the Republic of Slovenia. 2013. Available at http://www.mizks.gov.si/en/ (last accessed 24 June 2013).
.” Science and Public Policy 34(8), 575 - 583.
Moed, Henk F., Wolfgang Glänzel and Ulrich Schmoch. 2004. Handbook of Quantitative Science and Technology Research. Dordrecht: Springer Netherlands.
Moed, Henk F., Marck Luwel and A. J. Nederhof. 2002. “Towards Research Performance in the Humanities.” Library Trends 50(3), 498 p.
MŠVVaŠ SR. 2015. Výročné správy o stave vysokého školstva 2007 - 2014. Bratislava: Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic. Available at https
Another year, another minister, another renaming of the department! Changes to the cabinet in June 2017 included the appointment of Eoghan Murphy, TD, as Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government, and John Paul Phelan, TD, as Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government with Special Responsibility for Local Government and Electoral Reform. Further functional realignment also took place: community functions were transferred to the newly created Department of Rural and Community Development and, at the end of 2017, responsibility for motor taxation was transferred to the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport. Thus, the centralisation of functions traditionally associated with local government continues.
12. Miles, W.F.S. (2002). Auschwitz: Museum Interpretation and Darker Tourism. Annals of Tourism Research , 29 (4), 1175-1178, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0160-7383(02)00054-3
13. Ramshaw, G. (2010). Living Heritage and the Sports Museum: Athletes, Legacy and the Olympic Hall of Fame and Museum, Canada Olympic Park. Journal of Sport & Tourism , 15 (1), 45-70. https://doi.org/10.1080/14775081003770983
14. Rawecki, M. (2011). Auschwitz-Birkenau w kontekście miasta i gminy Oświęcim. Monografia Spotkanie z Zabytkiem , 3 (V), 13-28.
& Sport. Dublin: Indecon International Economic Consultants.
John, P. (2018). How far to nudge: Assessing behavioural public policy. Cheltenham: EE Elgar.
John, P., Cotterill, S., Richardson, L., Moseley, A., Stoker, G., Wales, C., & Smith, G. (2011). Nudge nudge, think, think: Experimenting with ways to change civic behaviour . London: Bloomsbury.
Joint Committee on Transport. (2009a, March 25). Economic review of small public service vehicle industry: Discussion. Committee Debates.
Joint Committee on Transport. (2009b, November 4). Taxi
58. Urząd Marszałkowski Województwa Podlaskiego [Marshal’s Office of the Podlaskie Province], Centrum Obsługi Inwestora [Investor Service Centre] / Centrum Obsługi Inwestorów i Eksporterów [Service Centre for Investors and Exporters] http://coi.wrotapodlasia.pl, (data dostępu: 20.12.2015).
59. Urząd Marszałkowski Województwa Śląskiego [Marshal’s Office of the Śląskie Province], Wydział Gospodarki, Turystyki i Sportu [Department of Economy, Tourism and Sport], Śląskie Centrum Obsługi Inwestora i Eksportera [The Śląskie Province’s Service Centre for