Republic, Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic, Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic, Government Office of the Slovak Republic: Implementation plan. Research and Innovation Strategy for Smart Specialisation of the Slovak Republic. 2017.
4. http://www.ris3-eu-biotech-workshop-2017.eu/presentations .
5. http://www.ris3-eu-biotech-workshop-2017.eu/book-of-abstracts .
6. Paneghetti L, Gallotta A, Parrozzani Ch, Fassina G. Biomarkers development for early detection of cancer: Reducing the burden of cancer in the
subjects?. Respir Med 2006; 100(6): 1117-20.
Guenette JA, Sheel AW. Physiological consequences of high work of breathing during heavy exercise in humans. J Sci Med Sport 2007; 10(6): 341-50.
Hostettler S, Illi SK, Mohler E, Aliverti A, Spengler CM. Chest wall volume changes during inspiratory loaded breathing. Respir Physiol Neurobiol 2011; 175(1): 130-39.
Kabitz HJ, Walker D, Schwoerer A, Sonntag F, Walterspacher S, Roecker K, Windisch W. New physiological insights into exercise
Anthony Singer, Eleni Markoutsa, Alya Limayem, Subhra Mohapatra and Shyam S. Mohapatra
4. Purohit R, Mittal A, Dalela S, Warudkar V, Purohit K, Purohit S. Social, Environmental and Ethical Impacts of Nanotechnology. Materials Today: Proceedings 2017; 4:5461-5467.
5. Di Sia P. Nanotechnology Among Innovation, Health and Risks. Procedia Soc Beh Sci 2017; 237:1076-1080.
6. Harifi T, Montazer M. Application of nanotechnology in sports clothing and flooring for enhanced sport activities, performance, efficiency and comfort: a review. J Ind Text 2015; 46:1147-1169.
7. Beck B, Blanpain C. Unravelling cancer
Lisa Röthlingshöfer, Mark Ulbrich, Sebastian Hahne and Steffen Leonhardt
The human body consists of different compartments such as bones, fat and body water. A balance between all these compartments is essential for a person’s health, quality of life and sport performance. Especially body water (that accounts for 50-70 % of total body weight) is important with regard to physical exercise and endurance. Sawka showed that athletes and workers frequently dehydrate by 3-6 %, which decreases their cognitive and physical performance [ 1 ]. Also, during one game, soccer players have a loss of body weight of 1-2.5 kg [ 2 ] or
information when based on selectivity, rapidity, open (free) access, free of charge, and not to forget a specialized international peer review system with each submitted article reviewed by more than two experts.
JEB is needed both for presenting new applications and basic scientific developments. The application areas are widest in human medicine, e.g. in dermatology, cardiology, neurology, surgery, sport medicine, physiotherapy, psychophysiology and cognitive sciences. Objects of interest are patients, test persons, body and organs, and cell suspensions. Bioimpedance
44 Szalay P, Bodo M, Sipos K, Szucs A. Correlation of anxiety and cerebrovascular disorder and the effect of physical activity in alcoholic patients. In: Hughes M, Dancs H, Nagyvradi K, editors: Research in sport science. Cardiff, UK, Data2Win, 2009. pp 209-221. Szalay P Bodo M Sipos K Szucs A Correlation of anxiety and cerebrovascular disorder and the effect of physical activity in alcoholic patients Hughes M Dancs H Nagyvradi K editors Research in sport science Cardiff, UK Data2Win 2009 209 221
45 Thuróczy G