Intercollegiate Athletics // Sport Marketing Quarterly. Vol. 22, No. 4, p. 224-234. doi: 10.18666/JASM-2017-V9-I2-8029.
7. Hobson, W., Rich, S. (2015). Colleges Spend Fortunes on Lavish Athletic Facilities. Internet access: < http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-athletic-facilities-expenses-20151222-story.html > [accessed June 26, 2018].
8. Hoffer, A., Pincin, J. (2015). The Effects of Conference Realignment on NCAA Athletic Departments // Applied Economics Letters. Vol. 22, No, 15, pp. 1-15. doi: 10.1177/0193723515576600.
9. Holmes, J., Meditz, J
Succession Decisions, Which Matters the Most, Coaching or Recruiting? // Journal of Sports Economics. Vol. 14, No. 4, p. 368-388.
13. Maxcy, J. G. (2008). The Economics of Sport and the Media // International Journal of Sport Communication. Vol. 1, No. 1, p. 127-131.
14. Rivals.com (2017). 2017 Illinois Commitment List. Internet access: <https://illinois.rivals.com/commitments/football/2017> [accessed March 10, 2017].
15. Rivals.com (2017). 2017 Iowa Commitment List. Internet access: <https
Consequences: Social Loafing, Social Facilitation, Deindividuation, and a Modified Social Loafing // The Psychological Record. Vol. 49, No. 4, pp. 565–577. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF033 .
14. Heuzé, J. P., Brunel, P. C. (2011). Social Loafing in a Competitive Context // International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology. Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 246–263. doi:10.1080/1612197X.2003.9671717.
15. Høigaard, R., Säfvenbom, R., Tønnessen, F. E. (2006a). The Relationship between Group Cohesion, Group Norms, and Perceived Social Loafing in Soccer Teams // Small Group
Competition Contexts - Implications for Team Sport Coaches // International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching. Vol. 9, No. 5, p. 1067-1082. doi: 10.1260/1747-95126.96.36.1997.
28. Karau, S. J., Williams, D. K. (1991). Social Loafing and Social Compensation: The Effects of Expectations of Co-Worker Performance // Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. Vol. 61, No. 4, p. 570-581.
29. Karau, S. J., Williams, D. K. (1993). Social Loafing: A Meta-Analytic Review and Theoretical Intergration // Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
Another year, another minister, another renaming of the department! Changes to the cabinet in June 2017 included the appointment of Eoghan Murphy, TD, as Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government, and John Paul Phelan, TD, as Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government with Special Responsibility for Local Government and Electoral Reform. Further functional realignment also took place: community functions were transferred to the newly created Department of Rural and Community Development and, at the end of 2017, responsibility for motor taxation was transferred to the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport. Thus, the centralisation of functions traditionally associated with local government continues.
& Sport. Dublin: Indecon International Economic Consultants.
John, P. (2018). How far to nudge: Assessing behavioural public policy. Cheltenham: EE Elgar.
John, P., Cotterill, S., Richardson, L., Moseley, A., Stoker, G., Wales, C., & Smith, G. (2011). Nudge nudge, think, think: Experimenting with ways to change civic behaviour . London: Bloomsbury.
Joint Committee on Transport. (2009a, March 25). Economic review of small public service vehicle industry: Discussion. Committee Debates.
Joint Committee on Transport. (2009b, November 4). Taxi