1. Alexandris, K., Zahariadis, P., Tsorbatzoudis, C., Grouios, G. (2004). “An empirical investigation of the relationships among service quality, customer satisfaction and psychological commitment in a health club context”. European Sport Management Quarterly, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 36-52.
2. Crilley, G., Murray, D., Howat, G., March, H., Adamson, D. (2002). “Measuring performance in operational management and customer service quality: A survey of financial and non-financial metrics from the Australian golf industry”. Journal of Leisure Property, Vol
Boyne, G. (2004). Explaining Public Service Performance: Does Management Matter? Public Policy Administration, 19(4), 100-117.
Bureš, R. (2010). Transparentnost a financování sportovní politiky na místní úrovni. In I. Slepičková & P. Slepička. (Eds.), Sport a politika (pp. 78-90). Praha: UK FTVS.
Coalter, F. (2007). A wider social role for sport: Who’s keeping the score? London: Routledge.
Collins, M. (2004). Sport, physical activity and social exclusion. Journal of Sports Sciences, 22
Abbasi, I.N. (2014) Socio-cultural barriers to attaining recommended levels of physical activity among females: A review of literature. Quest , 66(4), 448-467.
Allison, K.R., Dwyer, J.J.M. & Makin, S. (1999). Perceived barriers to physical activity among high school students. Preventive Medicine, 28, 608-615.
Amusa, L.O., Toriola, A.L., Onyewadume, I.U. & Dhaliwal, H.S. (2008). Perceived barriers to sport and recreation participation in Botswana. African Journal for Physical, Health Education, Recreation and Dance , 14(2), 115
Bocu, T. (2011). Repere vizând îmbunătăţirea sănătăţii populaţiei şcolare prin activităţi de educaţie fizică şi sport. Palestrica Mileniului 3 Civilizaţie şi sport, Vol. 12, no. 1, 7-10.
Bota, A. (2006). Exerciţii fizice pentru o viaţă activă - Activităţi motrice de timp liber. București: Cartea Universitară.
Colibaba-Evuleț, D., & Bota, I. (1998). Jocuri sportive. Teorie și metodică. București: Editura Aldin.
Dinca, I. (2006). Promovarea sănătăţii şi educaţie pentru sănătate
from: http://elibrary.worldbank.org/doi/abs/10.1596/1813-9450-3016 [Accessed 10 November 2015].
Kopeček, L. (2007). Politické strany na Slovensku 1989 až 2006. [Political Parties in Slovakia 1989 - 2006.] Brno: CDK.
Local sport grants program announcement (2015). Retrieved from: http://www.vlada.gov.sk/podpora-rozvoja-sportu-2015/ [Accessed 10 November 2015].
Mesežnikov, G. National Populism in Slovakia - Defining the Character of the State and Interpreting Select Historic Events. In Petőcz, K. (2009). National Populism
Amine, A. (1988) ‘Consumers’ true brand loyalty: The central role of commitment’, Journal of Strategic Marketing, vol. 6, pp. 305-319
Aaker, D. (1994) ‘Building a brand: The Saturn Story’, California Management Review, vol. 36, no. 14
Anderson, E.W. (1998) ‘Customer satisfaction and word of mouth’, Journal of Service Research, vol. 1, pp. 5 - 17
Apostolopoulou, A. (2002) ‘Brand extensions by U.S. professional sport teams. Motivations and keys to Success’, Sport Marketing Quarterly, vol
Zarko Markus, Djurdjica Perovic, Sanja Pekovic and Stevo Popovic
1. Aiken, L. S., West, S. G. (1991), Multiple regression: Testing and interpreting interactions, Sage, Newbury Park.
2. Bull, C., Weed, M. (2009), Sport Tourism: Interrelationships, Impacts and Issues, Elsevier, Oxford.
3. Bull, C., Weed, M. (2004), Sports Tourism: Participants, Policy and Providers, Elsevier, Oxford.
4. Cheng, T. H., Tsai, C. G. (2016), “Female listeners’ autonomic responses to dramatic shifts between loud and soft music/sound passages: a study of heavy metal songs”, Frontiers in Psychology, Vol. 7, p. 182
Băiţel, I., & Pătru, L. M. (2018). Influence of sport on laterality in children aged 9-11 years. International Congress of Physical Education, Sports and Kinetotherapy. Education and Sport Science in the 21st Century , National University of Physical Education and Sport Bucharest, 72-81.
Benson, P. L., Scales, P. C., Hamilton, S. F., & Sesma, A. (2006). Positive youth development: Theory, research and application. In W. Damon & R. M. Lerner (Eds.), Handbook of child psychology, 894-941.
Canning, P., Courage, M., & Frizzell, L
100 years of Olympism in Romania, Bucharest 2014
Eurostat - Statistics Explained 2014
Olympic Charter of the Romanian Olympic Committee
European Commission, Eurobarometer – Sport and Physical Activity, 2013
Norges Idrettsforbund, Joy of Sport – for all sport policy document 2011-2015
National Strategy for Sport 2016 of the Ministry of Youth and Sports
BROWN, L.D., KALEGAONKAR, A. (2002). Support Organizations and the Evolution of the NGO Sector. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly . June 2002 31: 231-258 , DOI:10.1177/0899764002312004
Commission of the European Union (2007). White paper on sport . Retrieved June 15, 2012 from http://ec.europa.eu/sport/white-paper/doc/wp_on_sport_en.pdf
CROMPTON, J.L. (1983). Recreation Vouchers: A Case Study in Administrative Innovation and Citizen Participation. Public Administration Review ; Nov