Matei Sorin, Matei Gabi-Mirela and Dumitrașcu Monica
Training, 1988 Report-Tomato, p. 1-11.
8. Rini CR, Sulochana KK. Usefulness of Trichoderma and Pseudomonas against Rhizoctonia solani and Fusarium oxysporum infecting tomato. Jpn J Trop Agr 2007; 45: 21-28.
9. Shahid M. Evaluation of antagonistic activity and shelflife study of Trichoderma viride (01-PP-8315/11). Adv In Life Sci 2012; 1: 138-140.
10. Matarese F, Sarrocco S, Gruber S, Seidl-Seiboth V, Vannacci G. Biocontrol of Fusarium head blight: interactions between Trichoderma and mycotoxigenic Fusarium. Microbiol 2012
Olga G. Babak, Natalia A. Nekrashevich, Konstantsia K. Yatsevich, Sergey V. Malyshev and Alexander V. Kilchevsky
To develop tomato hybrids and varieties with a high fruit quality, we gradually solved the following tasks: development of DNA-marking methods for long shelf life genes; the genes modifying the biosynthesis of carotenoids and their composition; testing of the elaborated methods on the developed breeding material; the selection of samples with different allelic composition of fruit quality genes; the development of F1 hybrids using the method of successive crosses and their study; the selection of tomato forms by DNA-typing methods with target genes in F2 populations to develop valuable breeding samples; the study of carotenoids’ accumulation peculiarities and their inheritance.
We used DNA-identification methods for fruit quality genes: nor, rin, norA (long shelf life), B, ogc, hp2dg, gf-3 (carotenoid content). The tomato hybrids, combining two pigment content genes and one long shelf life gene and the model forms with different combinations of fruit quality genes (B/rin/gf-3, B/rin/hp2dg; B/nor/gf-3, B /nor/hp2dg; оgc/rin/gf-3, оgc/rin/hp2dg; оgc/nor/gf-3, оgc/nor/hp2dg) in a homozygous state were developed.
Use of the developed accessions with carotenoid content genes (ogc/hp2dg, B/hp2dg) as maternal forms and the accessions with complex fruit quality genes (ogc/hp2dg/nor, ogc/hp2dg/rin, B/hp2dg/nor, B/hp2dg/rin, ogc/gf-3/nor, ogc/gf-3/rin, B/gf-3/rin, B/gf-3/nor) as paternal forms for hybridization contributes to high accumulation of carotenoids and a lond period of fruit storability.
Rosa Dorta-Vásquez, Oscar Valbuena and Domenico Pavone-Maniscalco
solid-state fermentation. Biochem Eng J 2003; 13(2-3):85-101.
30. Aceh D. Spore production of biocontrol agent Trichoderma harzianum : Effect of C/N ratio and glucose concentration. Journal Rekayasa Kimia dan Lingkubga 2007; 6: 35-40.
31. Agosin E, Crawford A, Martin R, Mun G, Volpe D. Effect of culture conditions on spore shelflife of the biocontrol agent Trichoderma harzianum . World J Microb Biot 1997; 13: 225-232.
32. Gao L, Liu X. A novel two-stage cultivation method to optimize carbon concentration and carbon-to-nitrogen ratio for
Mara Georgescu, Ștefania Mariana Raita and Dana Tăpăloagă
Antimicrobial Activity of Chitosan and Its Application on Kariesh Cheese ShelfLife. Alexandria Science Exchange Journal: An International Quarterly Journal of Science Agricultural Environments. 38. 733-745. 2017.
15. Wahba NM, Ahmed AS, Ebraheim ZZ. Antimicrobial effects of pepper, parsley, and dill and their roles in the microbiological quality enhancement of traditional Egyptian Kareish cheese. Foodborne Pathog Dis. 2010;7(4):411-8.
16. Gouvea FS, Rosenthal A, Ferreira EHR. Plant extract and essential oils added as antimicrobials to cheeses: a review. Ciência