Zorana Kremić, Aleksandra Vojvodić, Miroslav Dinić, Nenad Petrov, Olga Radić Tasić and Lidija Kandolf Sekulović
Primary cutaneous B- cell lymphomas (PCBLs) are B-cell malignant neoplasms that originate in the skin, and have no extracutaneous manifestations of disease at the time of diagnosis. PCBLs are classified into three main types: primary cutaneous marginal zone lymphoma (PCMZL), primary cutaneous follicle center lymphoma (PCFCL), and primary cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg type (PCDLBCL- LT). Dermoscopic characterization of PCBLs has been limited and dermoscopy may help to augment the clinical recognition of PCBLs with the most common dermoscopic findings of salmon colored areas and serpentine vessels. Recognition of dermoscopic features of primary cutaneous B- cell lymphomas can improve the early diagnosis of these tumors and their proper management.
Dušanka Milojković Opsenica, Dražen Lušić and Živoslav Tešić
Analysis in Chemometrics. Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group; 2008.
49. Stevanović V, Tan K, Iatrou G. Distribution of the endemic Balkan flora on serpentine I. - obligate serpentine endemics Plant Syst Evol 2003;242:149-70. doi: 10.1007/s00606-003-0044-8
50. Mačukanović-Jocić M. Biologija medonosnog bilja sa atlasom apiflore Srbije [The biology of melliferous plants with an atlas of Serbian apiflora, in Serbian]. Beograd: Poljoprivredni fakultet Univerziteta; 2008.
51. The Statistical Office of the Republic of
Ewa Błońska, Kazimierz Januszek, Tomasz Wanic and Stanisław Małek
The aim of this study was to assess the condition of soil after serpentine fertilisation by determining the activity of phosphatase and some physicochemical properties of soil. The study was conducted in southern Poland in the Wisła Forest District (49°8’12.92N 18°58’56.36E). The following variants: C - control - no fertiliser; S - ground serpentinite; SN - serpentinite + nitrogen; SP - ground serpentinite + P; SNP - ground serpentinite + NP; SNPK - ground serpentinite + NP (as above) + K. Fertilisation of serpentinite stimulates the activity of phosphatase in soil under spruce stands. The positive impact is reflected in the organic horizon. Less activity was noted in the humus-mineral horizon (AE) in all the fertiliser combinations three years after the fertilisation. Fertilisation of serpentinite improves the chemical properties - pH was increased, reduction of molar ratio of exchangeable calcium to magnesium form was noted.
Mediterranean environment. International Journal of Plant Production, 2015, 9(1): 99-116.
75. Ma Y, Rajkumar M, Zhang C, Freitas H. Beneficial role of bacterial endophytes in heavy metal phytoremediation. J Environmental Management, 2016, 174,14-25.
76. Ma, Y., Rajkumar, M., Rocha, I., Oliveira, R.S., Freitas, H. Serpentine bacteria influence metal translocation and bioconcentration of Brassica juncea and Ricinus communis grown in multi- metal polluted soils. Front. Plant Sci. 2015, 5, 757.
77. Baishya M, Kalita MC