1. R. R. Miller, History of clinical pharmacy and clinical pharmacology, J. Clin. Pharmacol. 21 (1981) 195-197; DOI: 10.1002/j.1552-4604.1981.tb05699.x.
2. L. J. Kjeldsen, T. B. Jensen and J. J. Jensen, Physicians’ evaluation of clinical pharmacy revealed increased focus on qualityimprovement and cost savings, Dan. Med. Bul. 58 (2011) 1-5; DOI: A4261.
3. B. Chevalier and H. L. Neville, Evaluating clinical pharmacy services on a surgical patient-care area: a nurses’ satisfaction survey, Int. J. Pharm
Alexander E. Julianov, Anatoli G. Karashmalakov, Ivan G. Rachkov and Yonko P. Georgiev
, Brennan MF. Impact of hospital volume on operative mortality for major cancer surgery. JAMA. 1998;280(20): 1747-51.
5. Halm EA, Lee C, Chassin MR. Is volume related to outcome in health care? A systematic review and methodologic critique of the literature. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2002; 137(6):511-20.
6. Simunovic M, Urbach D, Major D, Sutradhar R, Baxter N, To T, et al. Assessing the volume-outcome hypothesis and region-level qualityimprovement interventions: pancreas cancer surgery in two Canadian Provinces. Ann Surg Oncol. 2010
Angelika Szymczak, Piotr Ksiazek, Sylwia Mojsym-Korybska, Wojciech Skorupa and Albertyna Zbikowska-Machul
1. Dequeker E, Cuppens H, Dodge J, Estivill X, Goossens M, Pignatti PF, et al. Recommendations for qualityimprovement in genetic testing for cystic fibrosis European Concerted Action on Cystic Fibrosis. Eur J Hum Genet . 2000;8(2):S2-24.
2. Dork T, Macek M, Mekus F, Tümmler B, Tzountzouris J, Casals T, et al. Characterization of a novel 21 - kb delection CFTR dele 2, 3 (21kb) in the CFTR gene: a cystic fibrosis mutation on Slavic orgin in common in Central and East Europe. Hum Genet . 2000;106:259-68.
3. Stężowska-Kubiak S
Krzysztof Kozak, Rafal Wojcik, Maciej Czerwonka, Slawomir Mandziuk and Barbara Madej-Czerwonka
. Venous thromboembolism risk in mastectomy and immediate breast reconstruction: analysis of the 2005 to 2011 American College of Surgeons National Surgical QualityImprovement Program data sets. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014;133(3):263e-273e.
29. Yoon AP, Qi J, Brown DL, Kim HM, Hamill JB, Erdmann-Sager J, et al. Outcomes of immediate versus delayed breast reconstruction: Results of a multicenter prospective study. Breast J. 2018;37:72-9.
30. Fischer JP, Tuggle CT, Au A, Kovach SJ. A 30-day risk assessment of mastectomy alone compared to immediate breast
transition from pediatric to adult care. Pediatr Diabetes 2014 Nov 11. doi: 10.1111/pedi.12229.
51. Haber MG, Karpur A, Deschenes N et al. Predicting improvement of transitioning young people in the partnerships for youth transition initiative: findings from a multisite demonstration. J Behav Health Serv Res 2008;35:488-513.
52. Gravelle AM, Paone M, Davidson AG et al. Evaluation of a multidimensional cystic fibrosis transition program: a qualityimprovement initiative. J Pediatr Nurs 2015;30:236-43.
53. Chaudhry SR