Adrian Corneliu Iancu, Mihaela Ioana Dregoesc, Aurelia Solomoneanu and Theodora Benedek
Consider Transport to Hospital? Prehosp Emerg Care. 2016;20:615-622. doi: 10.3109/10903127.2016.1149652.
75. Leick J, Liebetrau C, Szardien S, et al. Door-to-implantation time of extracorporeal life support systems predicts mortality in patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Clin Res Cardiol. 2013;102:661-669. doi: 10.1007/s00392-013-0580-3.
76. Scholz KH, von Knobelsdorff G, Ahlersmann D, et al. Optimizing systems of care for patients with acute myocardial infarction. STEMI networks, telemetry ECG, and standardized quality
. 2011;13:56-67. doi: 10.3109/17482941.2011.581292.
6. Rizzello V, Lucci D, Maggioni AP, et al. Clinical epidemiology, management and outcome of acute coronary syndromes in the Italian network on acute coronary syndromes (INACS Outcome study). Acute Card Care. 2012;14:71-80. doi: 10.3109/17482941.2012.655296.
7. Scholz KH, von Knobelsdorff G, Ahlersmann D, et al. Optimizing systems of care for patients with acute myocardial infarction. STEMI networks, telemetry ECG, and standardized qualityimprovement with systematic data feedback
Zsolt Parajkó, András Mester, Dan Păsăroiu, Theodora Benedek and Imre Benedek
, et al. Characterization and Outcomes of Women and Men with Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction and Nonobstructive Coronary Artery Disease: Results from the Can Rapid Risk Stratification of Unstable Angina Patients Suppress Adverse Outcomes with Early Implementation of the ACC/AHA Guidelines (CRUSADE) QualityImprovement Initiative. Am Heart J . 2009;158:688-694.
4. Larsen AI, Galbraith PD, Ghali WA, et al. Characteristics and Outcomes of Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction and Angiographically Normal Coronary Arteries. Am J Cardiol . 2005
. Ventilator-induced Lung Injury Eur Respir J 2003 22 Suppl 42 2 9
5 Sutherasan Y, Vargas M, Pelosi P. Protective mechanical ventilation in the non-injured lung: review and meta-analysis. Crit Care. 2014;18:211. 10.1186/cc13778
Sutherasan Y Vargas M Pelosi P Protective mechanical ventilation in the non-injured lung: review and meta-analysis Crit Care 2014 18 211
6 Yang CK, Teng A, Lee DY, Rose K. Pulmonary complications after major abdominal surgery: National Surgical QualityImprovement Program analysis. J Surg Res. 2015;198(2):441-49. 10.1016/j
Mariana Tilinca, Tudor Sorin Pop, Tiberiu Bățagă, Ancuța Zazgyva and Marius Niculescu
for postoperative renal dysfunction in young adults: a review of the American College of Surgeons National Surgical QualityImprovement Program database. Am J Surg. 2016;211:772-777.
41. Wooten C, Curtin B. Morbid Obesity and Total Joint Replacement: Is It Okay to Say No? Orthopedics. 2016;39:207-209.
42. Hussan H, Gray DM, Hinton A, Krishna SG, Conwell DL, Stanich PP.Morbid Obesity is Associated with Increased Mortality, Surgical Complications, and Incremental Health Care Utilization in the Peri-Operative Period of Colorectal Cancer